• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lighterlife recriutment advice

Hi, does anyone have any advice of becoming a LL councellor. I have lost 3st 8lb so far and coming to the end of my 100 day program. Will be starting the management programme very soon. I have spoken to my councellor and enquired about becoming a councellor and she was very encouraging and i received the application form yesterday. Have to have a telephone interview then attend a 2 day recruitment centre interview. Does anyone have any advice or experience of the recruitment days. I know the investment is £15k but you are starting up your own business. Any advice/own experiances appreciated.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi - just to add, from what I can gather, you go to a two initial training sessions and sign up to do a 2 year HNC (?) course in weight mangement counselling. You can start your business after 3 months, so I believe, but you have to pledge to spend at least 5K on advertising in your first year.

I heard that it's more like 14K as an initial investment - which is why I became a CDC! lol

Hi jacka this was on another thread here I dont know if you saw it.Have you found out anymore about this?

I STILL mean it!
I did the LL foundation programme, and was accepted for training as a Counsellor, but decided against it. By the time you've kitted your office out. and sorted out other expenses, you are talking nearer £20,000 in my opinion.
After careful thought, and research, I am now hoping to be a Cambridge Counsellor. There's nothig to stop you offering groups if you want to, as well as 1:1.
Did you know that Cambridge actually make the LL foodpacks?? they also make Lipotrim.
They have been going the longest, but don't advertise much at all - that says a lot doesn't it? Research it thoroughly before you make a decision.
Ann x
The initial investment is £75 for the business pack and that is it (apart from obviously things like a set of scales, initial stock etc).

And yes it should be your own CDC that sponsors you and puts you forward.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 2
Introductions 0
Strugglers and Restarters 1
5:2 Fasting 1
LL Diaries 0