1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Lighterlife Refreshers

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Hollow, 14 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Hollow

Hollow New Member

Hi all

I lost 61lbs on LL earlier this year (finished RTM in the summer). I was doing fine but recently with the start of the 'silly season' I've put on 8lbs. I know it doesn't sound like much some of my jeans are already too tight and we've still got Christmas to go. I really don't want to keep gaining weight.

I read that to do Lighterlife Refreshers you have to have gained a stone - I'm sure that with Christmas plus some heavier clothing I can achieve this! Do you go back on full abstinence with refreshers - this is what I would want to do. Should I contact my counsellor now so that I have the packs in place for the new year?

I really want to nip this weight gain in the bud.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. I don't think that there's a 'limit' as long as you're not too low BMI-wise - you can always say that you want to reach your target/original target/whatever. It's fine.
    I know what you mean about a seemingly small gain affecting you - I gained about 8 kilos over about 9 months and it really, really upset me so much so that I started again on 16/11 - 5 weeks or so ago and I think I am about 1stone 10 lighter now (though the silly season has been mentally tough at times!).
    Good luck and keep posting x