Lighterlife Total

Hi everyone I've been on LLT since 11th Jan 2011
My start weight 22st 8lb.
On my first weigh i was 21st 6lb everything was going good until I collapsed at work this got me worried and I've since stopped LLT
It's been a week now and I'm ready to start again after seeking advice from my local GP

Im gonna be posting every week from now on

Last edited:
:welcome2:
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you had collapsed (scary)

Good luck on your journey ... ...
Feel free to express on here everyone has great advice, we're all going through the same thing just at different stages!

All the best, drink plenty..! ;)

Welcome to the boards Richie, and good luck!! Sorry to hear about your illness of last week. Things will get better, onwards, forwards and downwards to being skinny!!!!

J
xx

ps very jealous you have an ipad - i soooo want one!!!

I'm going to take it easy this time and not over do it in work
It easy to say tho but very hard to put in to practice as my line of work is very much hands on
and work until the job is done

Sent from my iPad

Welcome Richie... and a m a z i n g 1st week results!!!!

Yup... Hiya Richie and welcome! :D

Xx

Glad to hear it.

Yup... Great job Richie! So far so good! Keep it up... :)

Xx

That's day 1 complete
Here's the start of day 2 got my weigh in tonight the last time I weighed I was a 1lb heavier than my last weigh in which was two weeks ago so a week off the diet and I put on a pound so not bad

Sent from my iPad

how did u mid - week weigh in go richie???

I've just come back from my meeting, even though I did no dieting last week I've lost 3lbs
So in total in two weeks not including last week I've have lost 19lb so I'm happy from now till next week going for another stone

Sent from my iPad

Back