Lighterlife Total

nice job richie

I havent tried that yet, but did try the banana! These shakes are gorgeous I look forward to them everyday. Also introduced bars this week but only 4 for the week, as i have seen posts that say it slows the loss down. I am not that fond of them so might give them a miss in future. x

I've not tried the banana as I don't like them I only like 2 of the bars cranberry crunch and nut crunch I'm allowed 1 everyday

Have you tried the savoury broth very nice when you add tabasco sauce to it nice and spicy drink

Sent from my iPad

No, dont fancy the broth to be honest. I am more a sweet than savory person. I find the bars are never ending to eat and almost cardboard like by the time you reach the end. Could just be me though expecting it to taste like a normal bar lol x

Love the shakes!
I like both vanilla and banana hot with a dash of coffee! yum yum!
If you like sweet foods why not try one of the shakes with the mousse mix, I used the strawberry one, it taste just like angel delight!

Thanks for the tip, will try that! x

It's nice to be able to have a little more varity in textures etc, I did crumble a bar on the bottom too and had a cheeky cheesecake! ;)
Enjoy... x

mmmm thats a brilliant idea, loving that! Thanks x

It's nice to be able to have a little more varity in textures etc, I did crumble a bar on the bottom too and had a cheeky cheesecake! ;)
Enjoy... x
Did exactly this today... was lovely! Felt like such a treat! Crumbled my peanut bar and made it the base... then poured the strawb' mousse in once whisked... and it set perfectly! Was deeee-lish! :D

xx

Had a few pints last night watching the rugby gutted with myself this morning
Back on the diet today tho still not happy with myself for doing

Sent from my iPad

Todays a new day, dont punish yourself too much x

Not had a good couple of days so far I've been off and on with this diet cat seam to settle and stick to it don't know what's happened

Sent from my iPad

Aww Richie... feel for ya! :(

That's the problem with even the tiniest of cheats...

...although on it's own, it may not effect your weightloss that one time, it can be so damaging to your mind set... and subsequently lead to the exact problems you are finding now...

Try and think again about why you chose to do the diet in the beginning. Has anything changed? I doubt it... the same reasons are there, just as strong. Tap into them and decide to start again. Fresh. If you do not stick to it, you are less likely to succeed. You are just putting off the success which awaits you if you just do this! Your new you is only months away. The food and drink will still be there down the line, you can have it another time. Now is the time to commit to this. Or you could find yourself still trying to lose this weight, this time next year, with possibly even more piled on...

Ok, so I'm being extreme, but I'm trying to help you get your head back where it should be. Good luck Richie... You can do it. You already were!! :D

xx

well said pinkie.... u have even made me think... that this time next year i could be a totally different person or the same...which i definatley dont want xx

Back