Lighterlife

Mizzy

Could anyone tell me how many weeks in advance you have to pay for when u return to lighterlife. My counsellor said it is four weeks but on the Internet it says it maybee two thanks

You only have to pay for a week at a time. They like you to do 4 week blocks but you don't have to pay for that much and if your told you do there lying as I've only ever paid one week at a time.

Thanks, my lighterlife leader said it was four weeks up front and it's been four years since I've last Been I couldn't remember what I paid. I was sure though I hadn't paid for four weeks up front, I wonder why she has changed it now?.

No idea but she shouldn't expect you too. That's alot of money to have to pay out all in one go. Most of my group pay each week before weigh in.

Your LLC is trying to be a savvy businesswoman by getting you to pay upfront. This is actually against LL's terms and conditions so if you don't want to pay that make sure you tell her that or look for another counsellor.
Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

At my group I was given the choice of paying weekly or 4 monthly. If you pay 4 months up front there is an incentive of £3.50 off per week (I am doing LLL) which I guess in the long run works out to be a good save.

My last LLC tried to get me to pay 4 weeks upfront and I wouldn't do she didn't let me do refreshers, but I've moved house and at a new group and was really pleasantly surprised when my new LLC said weekly

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Back