Lightheaded?

VadaMay

So, yesterday was Day 4 for me, and all day I couldn't shake a really light headed feeling with spells of dizziness? It was probably the busiest day i've had, activity wise (I work with kids and we were up and down all day).

Do these spells occur regularly, or will it get better the longer i'm on the diet? Today is Day 5, i've been 100% and feel OK today! :D

Love this forum by the way!

Hi Vada, plenty of water helps but also I find if I stand up too quickly i get dizzy. I remember feeling more lightheaded in the first two weeks but doesnt happen very often now. :)

I got light headed and had a seizure last night, it could be meds that im on. I really dont want to stop lipotrim, my mam and aunt are keen for me to return to food but im not giving in. The only thing is im off the road in case i have another seizure :( I hope ur dizzy spells pass.

I do get dizzy spells a bit but they normall pass after a few minutes

See how it goes Ava? If you keep having seizures linked to lipotrim, you might have to try something else? Hope you're ok! x

4 weeks in and I get dizzy too, mostly when going from lying down to standing up

Back