Like to join in my pedometer challenge?

can i join too please? :) i have a watch which is also a pedometer but not sure how acurate it actually is. I cant drive so tend to walk quite a bit cheaper than buses! I will report back tomorrow night if i remember to put it on! x

Hi Lindsay, welcome to the challenge!

Actually I confess, I've not worn mine today, but I clocked up over 10k again yesterday... back to it tomorrow.

IN ONE DAY????????? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Walked to almost-uni, met some friends for lunch, walked them back to their campus, then back into town, to one shop, then got sent to another branch about 500m down the road, then got told they meant the OTHER branch 500m down the road in the opposite direction, then on the way to the bus stop popped into Boots, spent about 10 mins walking around looking for baby food! And then I changed my mind about getting on the bus and decided to walk home instead :)

I suffered so bad last night though! Achy legs and all of it :( So didn't wear my pedometer today, I think seeing how many steps I'd done kind of shocked me a bit and made me think I was more tired than I actually was, as it was pretty much a normal day for me... :)

xxx

Evening all, well today i managed 17904 steps! That included a 30 min walk to work a hecktic day and the weekly big shop lol also first SW weigh in and lost 5lbs! I'm chuffed xx

Wow! Everyone is doing really well! Keep up the good work! I'm almost ashamed to admit that I haven't done much walking this week so far. Yesterday was an absolute disaster as I spent the day at the hospital with my mum. Last night was my weigh-in and I lost 3.5lbs, was awarded my stone sticker and was also slimmer of the week. This week is my TOTM, so unable to do any exercise. Hopefully, I'll be back to normal by the weekend, so will then try to clock-up the remainder of my 56,000 steps.

Total so far this week - 19,577.

I just need to lose 5lbs to get my Club 10 award - would love to get this next week.

I'll join in too if i can remember to put my pedometer in my pocket!:p
I'll let you know what i get when I get home from work tomorrow.

Used mine today and did 5600 steps up to 6pm. Not bad considering I work in an office and only popped out to pick up some lunch today. I think I spend most of my lunch hour walking round the shops I might be able to get around 8000 by 6pm most days!

well done guys keep up the good work! I have forgotten mine last couple of days will try and remember tomorrow! x

Last week only managed 54,783 steps.

This week has started out much better - 7,717 steps on Monday and 11,528 yesterday.

Well done folks. Still going well...

I hit my biggest count yesterday of 14,013 - wooh!

Not counting steps today, cos I've swam a mile, so that's my main exercise for today.

i got my free pedometer yesterday so would love to joing your pedometer challenge :D

gonna aim for 10,000 steps but having a problem as it keeps falling off and have no pockets to put it in in my work trousers :mad:

going to a meeting this afternoon on the 8th floor so will take the lift half way then walk the rest :eek:

Welcome to the challenge gyp77. Well done 10st10lbs (Feels odd calling you that when you only weigh 9st 0.5!!!) for your continued success!

I've been hitting 10k steps every day, with the exception of the days I go swimming. I'm only on 9k at the mo, but I will top that up before bedtime.

I actually think I may have lost a pound during this last couple of months (It's hard to tell because of fluctuations during the month IYKWIM) which is a real result for me! I wonder if the 10k steps is doing the trick.

Wow 10,000 sounds like loads! Maybe I should find out what I do in a normal day - it'll probably be shamefully low and might kick my arse into gear!
There's probably an app for that!

Back