Lil Doves dairy

Lil Dove

Hi, I’m new to minimins and vlcds.
I have a huge amount to loose,would love for minimins to motivate me on my journey and keep me on track. I’ve made a large order of products and hoping to start tomorrow🤞 Will weigh first thing tomorrow and update then the day will begin, hoping to do 3 products and stick with 600cals
Wish me luck all x

I agree with the measurements, I took mine to start and then plan to update them monthly as well as the weekly weigh ins, I get questioned why I started so close to christmas but if I didn't I could have happily eaten myself another stone heavier. Good Luck and drink loads of water!

Thank you all so much for your advice
so here goes.....
start weight - 234.8lbs 😩
Day 1, had the chocolate mint cookie, was nice but a bit dry 1.5 lotta down aiming for 3 a day

I saved my bars and cookies and used them if I was really hungry, I've been having pancakes or porridge, then to meals.

I saved my bars and cookies and used them if I was really hungry, I've been having pancakes or porridge, then to meals.
Thought I’d do shakes for breakfast, bat for lunch and noodles for dinner, but had a mad rush so just grabbed and ran. Did have the sweet and sour noodles added a bit of bullion powder tasted 👍🏻

So today was good,
Breakfast - choc orange shake was nice thought it’d taste like terrys (wishful thinking) lol but was ok
Lunch was sweet and sour noodles yumm think my fav
Dinner was a lemon bar which was tasty tangy sweetish but had a salty aftertaste
Day has been good drank about 3 ltrs
might have a cheeky weigh tomorrow see if anything’s happening
Good luck to the rest of minimins x

So haven’t weighed myself yet too nervous will keep it as a surprise but... I did have 2 bites of hubbys pizza and few chips and within 5 mins had to run to the loo (tmi I’m sorry) so one way of staying off the rubbish lol
Hope everyone’s doing well x

Week 2 weigh in..... 2.8lbs down, bit slow this week but nevertheless it’s going down not up that counts lol
Happy holidays to all x

Congratulations on the weight loss so far Dove you're doing awesome!

Nearly a stone already in 2 weeks :0clapper:

Hope you don't mind me subscribing to your thread to keep reading your progress :) !

Congratulations on the weight loss so far Dove you're doing awesome!

Nearly a stone already in 2 weeks :0clapper:

Hope you don't mind me subscribing to your thread to keep reading your progress :) !
Aww thank you, no don’t mind at all I’m doing the same lol keeps you motivated to stay on track if you read other people’s progress and success.
All the best

Back