lil help people with slim fast and xenical

hey everyone,

ive decided to try slim fast and xenical is that ok? already been on xenical a while and im having trouble with meals, so i thought maybe replace some meals with slim fast, good idea? bad idea?

never tried slim fast b4 but i thought id give it a go , also its on half price in tesco at the mo so i stocked up a bit :p

I think Kes is on slimfast :) so it must be okay!

yes i am on slim fast and xenical!! Love it!!! I a finding it helps loads, and easy that you dont have to think of low fat meals durin the day!!

I dont eat thier snacks though as they are out of the 5% rule, so i just have normal other things, a
wihin the rules!!!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!!!

Hi There,
I had decided to do Slim Fast as I hadn't had much joy with Xenical but having read some of the posts - in particular the one above concerning the 5% rule, it has made me realise that I was given this drug with no advice on how to take it and dietary advice - is this normal? When you do the slim fast, do you then take a xenical after a shake?
Thanks
x

Pretty much, I got more advice from the pharmacist (whose hubby was on it).

yes its seeming like no one is given any info on what you need to do or not to do in most cases!!! I found most of the info needed on kiira's sticky on this page!!!

In answer to the question of do i take a tablet after having a shake the answer is yes! Its got fat in it so therefore i take one!! Tbh if i eat i take a tablet, just to keep me on track, but if i dont eat a meal (most weekends im not up for breakfast) so i dont take them!!

Has that helped???

Hi all

Thinking of trying slim fast given the offer at tesco! What is the 5% rule?

Thanks

Hi all

Thinking of trying slim fast given the offer at tesco! What is the 5% rule?

Thanks

hi clarkey, the 5% rule has nothing to do with takin slimfast, its to do with takin the tablets that we take called xenical/orlistat.

Jump over to the slimfast section of the site and there are loads of threads full of info that will help you!!

welcome, and good luck

yes i been reading up in the slim fast bit, thanks for all the advice,
been doing the slimfast and having just one meal per day for the last few days, i got back to 12stone 10lbs so it must b working as i went a lil over that around xmas

i take a xenical with the slim fast aswell, wasnt sure if i should or not so i decided might as well just in case lol

tryin real hard not to weigh but i will weigh next week and c if ive lost anythin else , il keep u all posted x

Please let me know how you get on.

I started on day one today with Slimfast and Alli, following Kes's lead, seems like a good way to get into this without having to think to much!

Feel like once I've got my head round this and need a cahnge may cdrop the slim fast, but right now its seems like the perfect combination.

Good luck :)

Back