Lillipud (who is sooooo determined!)'s slim and save diary

Well done on refusing the wine! Just try to remember there will be loads of opportunity to drink wine in the future when u have lost your weight. That's what I keep telling myself anyway x

Thanks for the helpful comments. OMG my friend has just tagged me in a photo on facebook and I look like Kenny Everett with some inflated balloons stuffed under my dress.:( and I thought that dress was quite flattering! Defo would like to have them reduced!!
When I last saw my doc I said that I would lose some weight first then go back and see if we can persuade the PCT to let me have the op but now wondering if I should get a case put forward first? If they do get smaller (currently 32KK) does that put me outside their criteria even though my BMI is too high for them to do the op?

Great weight loss, that must have been such a boost! I get weighed on Saturday, but doing okay feeling fine and been going to the gym and generally have more energy to stay on top of the housework too.

Not sure about your reduction criteria, mine are large too but think it is mostly fat and I will shrink and go saggy as I lose weight. I'll probably be folding them into my bras.

That's pretty much why I've been doing s&s to get my referral. I'm now at the funding stage

God luck with yours hun, will be worth it to be in proportion and no more pain :)

Xx

Thanks for encouragement. Just fed up with them I guess! Hamish's mum....love the idea of folding them! maybe there's some sort of origami u can do!! Good luck with your weigh in on Saturday. I don't know if Ihave more energy...Because of taking painkillers and antibiotics don't know if that's affecting me!
Commuting to London and supposed to be out with the girls tomorrow evening. See if that finishes me off! Have said I'll drive so that way I won't drink alcohol:) Otherwise I know I'll undo all my good work this week!
Tried chilli but think I like the meals with tiny bit of pasta! Loved the chocolate shake although I know it gets mixed reviews but compared with Lipotrim it was gorgeous! x

How you getting on today hun ?? I find weekends hard, but get there in the end

Hope your ok Xx

Ok was in London all day yesterday.....got taken to lunch and chose so differently to what I would have before! Managed to have plain salad and a grilled steak so hopefully not too bad! Weighed myself this morning and have stayed the same so hopefully still on track.
Wanted to ask some advice from some of you experts....As I'm not having wine :p wanted to have a diet drink in the evening and know that citric acid is what to avoid so got some low (1 cal) drinks in that don't contain it. Is that ok ? Does it affect weight loss?
Also Rebekah you said that you got great losses with protein....what sort of things do you have...? `it's only cos if I'm going to be this strict with myself I want to see results!!:)

Diet drinks no citric acid fine hun, if I'm out and they don't have zero ill drink diet at a worst

I'm probably the wrong person to ask cos I'm a naughty girl LOL Nah I add extra protein when I train especially. Chicken, prawns, eggs, protein shake(0 carbs), smoked fish.

Your going grand :) that's the nice thing about plan you can eat out and stay on plan

Hope my post made sense LOL Xx

Thanks Rebekah for the advice. Found it tough today ... Seemed to be non stop food prep for Oh and teenagers . Plus raining all day so didnt walk . Still stayed on track and gone to bed to keep away from the kitchen! Weigh in tomorrow x

Good luck for weigh in

I know what you mean LOL I seem to spend all Saturday doing grub for our lot LOL missed that yesterday as I had lectures. They get fish n chips every Saturday :-0

You'll do grand tomorow Xx

Hi Lillipud, sounds like you're getting the hang of all this s&s stuff. Oh my you are so good refusing the rose, it's good your friends are all supporting you. Just read RebekahR post re: extra protein and going the gym. I think I'll doing that to help me with my shredding DVD to give me a little more energy. Just wondered if there is a limit on this ketosis stuff and how much extra protein to an have before it brings you out of it? Or do you go out of ketosis when you start having carbs? Hope you go on well today Lillipud for weigh in x

Protein won't take you out of ketosis hun. So don't woery, I usually have a lot more when training

For shred an extra pack or 100g should be done :)

Have a good day both Xx

hi all!

I am thinking about making my first order from slim and save and have come on here for a bit of advice before i buy my first 2 weeks worth.
I have been on the cambridge diet and am a little confused with the ready meals. I did the three packs on Cambridge which consisted of shakes soups and bars so 3 packs plus a protein meal and some veg. Would I be allowed to have for instance a shake a ready meal and a bar then my protein meal or are you supposed to have the ready meal instead of the protein meal?

You all seem to be doing fantastically and the products look nicer than the Cambridge ones so hoping I can join you next monday!

Thanks Ladies.

You can have exactly what you suggested - any combination of 3 meals (bar, shake, soup, meal or 3 of the same if you like) plus your protien meal with veg, or another pack if you prefer.
Hope this makes sense.
Good luck x

Thanks Lorraine :) I will be starting next monday I am hoping to be at goal in 4 weeks time, i need to stay focused. Good luck (not that you ladies seem to need it)

Hi Carly...Good luck for next week... I did lipotrim previously and the S & S are so much tastier and interesting. x

thanks i will no doubt be keeping in touch as of next week. Good luck to all from me until then! Cant wait for monday now :)

Protein won't take you out of ketosis hun. So don't woery, I usually have a lot more when training

For shred an extra pack or 100g should be done :)

Have a good day both Xx

Thank you :)

Did you ever taste the Lipotrim flapjacks? Have to be one of the most gross things on this Earth lol

LorraineA, OMG the flapjacks were the worst thing ever. I took one to London with me and couldn't stomach even the first mouthful :( Was desperate to eat something... it was only about a week into the diet!

Popcoot have u just started the shredding? I bought it but haven't taken it out of the wrapper yet LOL (ok partly cos my knee's not quite ready for it!!) x

Back