Lillipud (who is sooooo determined!)'s slim and save diary

Don't do it with a bad knee hun for sure!! I wouldn't recomend it with any past knee injury!! I did enjoy it...passed it onto step daughter now LOL

How you doing today hun?? X

That's another reason for it to stay in its wrapping!! Need to update my stats...Weighed this morning.. Lost 4lb this week which considering I had one day 'off' was pretty good. Would have liked 5 but I'm greedy!!
Went back to gym for first time but didn't do much ...just luxuriated in the jacuzzi and steam room and enjoyed a long (I'm not paying for the hot water) shower! LOL
I'm doing law degree full time (have 2 kids and my OH works in Holland) .I think you are doing amazing Rebekah, working as well.:eek: x:family2:

Good on you hun that's amazing :) you've got a handful by the sounds of things!!

Me, oh and two stepkids both nearly out of teens LOL lovely bunch LOL

Ah I do love a jacuzzi at the gym lush :) oh I always make the most of an extra long shower LOL

Well done on the losses hun Xx

Thanks for all the encouragement...it really helps. Back at uni full time today...but no seminar as first week, so finished early. Knee swollen again so just took my mum's dog for a walk in between rain showers:). Might go onto total packs as am finding some of the food options too tempting! Not helping as OH not gone back to Holland this week so am cooking more adult friendly stuff as opposed to kid-friendly meals!!
Hope everyone had a good day
x

That's another reason for it to stay in its wrapping!! Need to update my stats...Weighed this morning.. Lost 4lb this week which considering I had one day 'off' was pretty good. Would have liked 5 but I'm greedy!!
Went back to gym for first time but didn't do much ...just luxuriated in the jacuzzi and steam room and enjoyed a long (I'm not paying for the hot water) shower! LOL
I'm doing law degree full time (have 2 kids and my OH works in Holland) .I think you are doing amazing Rebekah, working as well.:eek: x:family2:

Well done on your loss! Your gym visit sounds lush haha nice and relaxing! Just my kinda thing! I've not got the DVD I just do the level 1 on YouTube but only managed it once so far this week. Gonna try it tomorrow mornin hopefully x

Today day 17 . Still ok , finding it harder to drink lots of water at uni without spending lots of time in loo! Made up for it at home :) New order came today so spoilt for choice .
Went and tried on some clothes today and actually wasn't horrified by myself in them !! Lovely feeling although long way to go :) x

Today ok..managed to go for walk and avoid going to Starbucks where I think I'd have been too tempted by everyone having cream and syrup!
Know i shouldn't get on scales but did and then disappointed no change :( Have been having a couple of cans of Coke zero which I know we're allowed but maybe affects me?
My son came up with some theory about it affecting the fat molecules so that they don't leave the body?!! He's normally pretty knowledgeable so I don't know if any fact in it or he was just winding me up!! Something to research when I've finished my employment law seminar work!

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Hi Lillipud - Have you updated your stats? Seems you've lost over the weeks, but not reflected?

I'm no expert on fizzy drinks, but I usually love them off diet, but avoid them altogether when dieting. I find that they make me feel more bloated - not sure if they affect weight loss, but I tend to stick to just plain water, and for all the times that I've done a VLCD, this seems to really aid weight loss.

I couldn't even last a day without zero or a whole heap of americano LOL

Don't find it bothers me. If your worried cut it out and see Xx

Me too! Loving the coke zero and have always been a strong black coffee fiend. Can't say it has affected my losses though luckily

I was a diet pepsi girl and drank loads of it, am enjoying my coke zero, but just have 1 can a day and have tried to persuade myself it is a treat lol, so that I enjoy it more!

Thanks everyone for comments and advice ... Much appreciated :)
Derika i've been doing diet for nearly 3 weeks ... Lost 13 and then 4 second week . Want to set up week1 , week2 stats etc but ticker was limiting characters so will look at tomorrow . Managed to survive London shopping trip with my daughter without coming off plan.. Yippee. x

how many cans are you drinking lillipud? I was under the impression it was only one can allowed per day perhaps that's it?

Hmmm ! Think that might be the problem :) I was having 2 or 3 . Using it as wine substitute as I don't normally drink coke :) !!

might be worth a shot, I'm avoiding it at the mo as I know I won't be able to stick to one can :eatdrink017:. Still your weightloss is great! Hope I get that sort of result tomorrow

Your doing grand hun
See if the zero affects you, it shouldn't. I have as much as I want and haven't had issue, but its worth a shot!

Are you gettin at least 3 litre water a day?

Xx

Thanks everyone... Think I'm getting enough water but might do it by bottles to get accurate idea :) Find I get headaches if not drinking enough . Think I might get some green tea to have as hot drink for a change . Today ok, tried cottage pie with broccoli and cauliflower which looked awful but was actually pretty good. Added hot paprika as it was quite bland :) So good to have some food ; not like on lipotrim :) x

You sound like your doing great. As with water your on the right track using bottles. I have a 2lt bottle for during the day in the car then refill for the evening. Agree with you on the food front and vile lipotrim.
Keep up the good work.

must admit, although the meals look a bit grim, I'm glad we have them. I like to have something to chew on.

Glad it's all gone well today :)

Good luck for WI Hun x

Back