LILLYS DIARY

whats lagitimate mean?

Im at my boyfriends and im soo tempted to go and weigh myself lol!! xx

Legitamate lol a full commited 7 days no cheating

Hay whatz up sitting here laughing to myself watching on of them price drop tv shows and there selling food lol x

Hay soz couple days late they were selling currys rice nan bread all thatx

hehe it would probably be off by the time you got it lol!!

How are you getting on?? xx

HAY WOT YOU DOING MY MOUTH TASTES LIKE SHIX AND MY BOYFRIEND SAYS MY BRETH AINT SO GOOD I HAve to laugh i find it so funny got a bad head ach and i forgot wot mouth wash you can use help me out mate xxxxxxxxxxxx

lol Lily join the club!
My boyfriend leaned in for a kiss one morning (combination of LT breath and morning breath) and nearly threw up!

I know most people are using listerine with no alcohol, but to be honest atm im just using anything! xxxx

hahaha my fella has a little code for when i need to brush my teeth, he kinda goes in for a kiss, and then changes it to kissin my neck ha

works everytime!

just aswell were i love otherwise i would be paranoid....

but now i just cahse him round with it and make him eat my fat breath if hes mean!!

how you gettin on Lilly??

you been weighed yet? xx

stops him moanin :p

wish i coudl give him all my fat :( skinny bugger!! xx

Hay all im fine is it cool to have mouthwash with no alcohol in it i brought one yesterday oral b my mouth tastes really bad my boyfriend keeps making jokes iv stopped talking so much and try to keep my mouth closed, this morning about 5 i breathed in my boyfriends face he jumped up and was like whats that smell so he went to check and i was just laughing xxxxxx

Back