Lilo's journey to a lighter future!

Thank you!!

Back on track so far today shake and bar and I'll have a chilli later ...

At least no more birthdays at work will force feed the children the last of the easter eggs tonight ....

Just leaves an Easter bunny each for their holiday!

XX

OMG spent all day waiting to hear if the boys got into their first choice school - found out at 4pm that they are two of the 11% that didn't .... after crying my eyes out...was so pissed off that I ate nearly all a big bar of Green and Blacks butterscotch I got for Easter .... I know it wont make things better.... got to get better at dealing with stress and upset not just reaching for chocolate.

Anyway have looked up the school they have places at and it looks good so need to go to bed and come back a more positive person tomorrow!

Good night

XX

Ohhh sorry to hear that hun! That happened with my son and i appealed against there decision and he got in, have a look into it.. Other than that there's lots of great schools on sure the one they will go too they will love just the same as the other! Hope ur feeling better today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you

Feeling more positive today - stayed the same at weigh in - not a surprise really!!

Anyway out for an Indian tonight with some othe mums will look at the school situation. Not sure I can cope with an appeal Stef - there are 2 places to find for them too so more complicated !!

Just sold the buggy and travel cots on Ebay and a lovley lady came to pick the buggy up - think it's making me a bit emotional ... At least it is not TOTM or I'd be really bad!!

took the boys swimming today so at leat that was good and kept me away from the food!!

Have a lovely weekend and thanks for your support

XX

Hope u had a Great night hun xx

Thank you !!

We had a lovely time and I had a weekend off the diet - back on yesterday and will stay on Till holiday on Friday - we are off for 10 days and hope it will not be completely flooded!!!

had a lovley salad yesterday eve with smoked salmon and smoked salmon yummy and the scales were the same this morning so weekend naughtyness has hopefully passed!!!

Have a great day

XX

Glad Uve had a great weekend and yayyyy that's good about sts! Well done you xx

Aw lilo, you having a well emotional time at the moment, just want to send a hug, you can stick at this, anything to do with the kids is bound to make you emotional xxx

Thank you my lovelies!!

Coming to terms with school situation it seems that as we live in the sticks we basically get what everyone else doesn't want ... and have to travel past a load of other schools to get there !!

Luckily we qualified for a church school in Eastbourne so I have managed to get the boys in there - I know most of the kids and it is really nice small school so fingers crossed!!

Took them to buy football stuff for saturday football club ... they looked so sweet in their long socks and baggy shorts.. then as I had promised they had a pink ring donought each .... I didn't even lick it...!

Not sticking to the diet too well but not over eating so hope to go away on Friday and come back refocused.

OMG almost forgot had all my hair cut off today... gone for the elfin look ... Liking it so far ... only problem it shows of the double chin nicely!

Have a lovely evening all

XX

Aww glad Uve found somewhere else u like hun!
And bless them in there footy gear!!

Ohhhh new hair cut! U must get a pic on!!

Good on u for eatin sensibly! Have u ever done ww or anything like that before? Xx

Hi Stef

Yes I did ww about 10 years ago and lost 2 stone and kept it off until I had the kids. I went to meetings and stayed and it really worked for me - not able to fit the time in for meetings now and I am not sure I would be able to follow it on line. I will watch how you and emma get on and look into it when back from hols - i am doing a low carb and 2 packs thing at the moment.

Will have a break till weekend after next - off to Devon I will be as sensible as possible whilst away and look into it when I'm back!

I need to make time for excersise at the moment that is my down fall!

Took boys for holiday hair cut today so we are all balding!

Will attempt to get a photo up - bit technically challenged

Have a great week

XXX

Ohhhh well done you! Yeah see how we go and see what u think!

Ahhh devons lovely very jelous!!

How long are u there for. Xxx

photo.JPG

managed to get a photo up i think!

Off in 5 mins for a week!! weeeeee

XX

Ohhhh it's lovely!! Really suites u!!

Have a great time!!! Enjoy urself. Xxxx

HI Stef....50lbs whilst i was away you cheeky devil!!!

Back now and a bit wetter - it did not stop raining.... and a bit heavier - ate just a few too many carbs... back on programe today and hope to catch up with your diaries over the next couple of days.

We had a lovely if wet time away but now need to refocus... not weighing in again till Saturday so hope to have lost most of the cream tea buldge by then!

XXX

Thanks hun :)

Glad u had a great time, bloody wether eh! Never mind!!

So is it the first day back 100% today? Good luck :)

Back