Lily's Lyrical Lollop. Destination: Land's End...

'Ross n Rachel'....your analysis is skilled Lily!! Love it x

hi lily
i think if you have found something thats working for you hun go with it and please dont leave us we really do need you here your always so helpful and you would be sorely missed.

have a good day :)xx

LOL, I promise not to go anywhere until I'm thrown off. :D

Besides, I haven't 'officially' given up on Cambridge yet... :D :D

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:GET IN!!!!!!

See I have a hissy fit stomp off and miss all that's going on. Well done you Lily for doing what you want to do. A change is as good as a rest and all that :) Maybe your new plan is just clicking into place for you :) reading back through your diary I admire your honesty and how you express how you feel. I will look forward to reading how you get on and we are all routing for you :grouphugg:

hope your having a good weekend lily

Hi Claire...fancy seeing you here!!

Yeah...have a good weekend Lily!

Hi Lily,

I hope you are having a good weekend. I think the wheat free and dairy free is a good thing. I am using soy milk and doing low carb, so what wheat I do have (and that is very little) is whole wheat. I found pasta that is made from lentils and chickpeas, so I am using that for the most part.

I found pasta that is made from lentils and chickpeas, so I am using that for the most part.

Sounds great- what is that called Mel?:wave_cry:

Hi Lily,

I hope you are having a good weekend.

Indeed I am. The scales dropped 2lbs today so I'm back to 14st 2lbs - woohoo! :banana dancer:

I think the wheat free and dairy free is a good thing. I am using soy milk and doing low carb, so what wheat I do have (and that is very little) is whole wheat.

I'm coming to same conclusion. Apart from anything else, all of my trigger foods are derivations of wheat, milk and cheese, LOL - so cutting them out automatically keeps them out of my reach. But the weirdest thing of all is that I'm not missing them at all. I don't feel in the least bit deprived. I just knocked up a kind of chicken and chickpea stew and it was fab. And now I'm all full up!

I found pasta that is made from lentils and chickpeas, so I am using that for the most part.

Sounds great- what is that called Mel?:wave_cry:

Yes, what's it called? :D

''I'm coming to same conclusion. Apart from anything else, all of my trigger foods are derivations of wheat, milk and cheese, LOL - so cutting them out automatically keeps them out of my reach. But the weirdest thing of all is that I'm not missing them at all. I don't feel in the least bit deprived. I just knocked up a kind of chicken and chickpea stew and it was fab. And now I'm all full up!''

Loss....wooooo!! Mint that Lily. You sound like you are doing great on both physical and emotional planes...

The above quote....fascinating. Why has it taken me 38 years to comprehend this?

Wheat and cheese......they really are the Kray twins in my nutritional psyche and you have just identified them in mug shots for me.

Thank-you!!

xx

well done lily so pleased for you hun 2lb is brill yay you :)xxx

way to go lily!

Congrats on the 2 pound loss, Lily!

I hope you have a wonderful Monday.

Well done Lily! It's working for you!!

I have to add, even though Marisa's way didn't stay with me, it was sort of a catalyst for starting exercising properly & I don't think my weight ever went back up to what it did before I started. Food for thought :D

Hi Lily,

I hope your Tuesday is going well. The sun is shining here and I hope it is shining on you, too.

Mel

Back