Lily's Slimming World Diary :)

Re: Lily's SW diary :) :)

All your SW meals look so good, thinking about switching, I did SW about ten years ago and it's great, wish you better, xxx

Oh no, hope you feel better soon! Try spicing your bolognaise up maybe? I often make mine spicy!

Thank you!
I had curry in the end but i've never thought about spicing bolognaise up, what do you use?

All your SW meals look so good, thinking about switching, I did SW about ten years ago and it's great, wish you better, xxx

Thanks hun.
You should definitely consider it, I've lost count of the amount of times I've done SW but it's always the one I come back too... So easy to fit around everything and you never ever go hungry x

Day 5 done! :)
My nose isn't as blocked now so i can finally taste my food a bit more which is good, still got a nasty cough but i can deal with that.

I've been thinking about booking my Leeds Festival ticket early this year, like Christmas maybe? usually I leave it until about a month or 2 before but i'm thinking it might keep me motivated and on track as i want to be at target for it, if I know I am definitely going and have solid plans then I know I won't fall off the wagon. Plus it's a little cheaper if you book it early. Hmmm, not sure.... Xx

Todays food

EE

Breakfast - Fruit Salad (kiwi, strawberries, orange, apple)
Lunch - BLT (Heb) Tomato Ketchup (1)
Dinner - Spicy Crust Chicken, corn on the cob, sw chips, broccoli
Snack - Chocolate (5) Hot Chocolate (Hexa)(2) Cream (1)
Syns - 9

Day 6 done, just about to have my hot chocolate then bed for me.... such a wild Friday night! lol
You are just a Wilde Wilde Beastie :eek:

Back