Lily's Slimming World Diary :)

Lily91

Hey everyone, my name is Lily and I'm pretty new to this site but have joined in the hope of some support to get me through to target by Summer next year.
I have done Slimming World before last year and managed to lose about a stone but ended up putting it all back on after having money troubles and losing my job.
Now I am feeling more motivated than ever and want to get this weight off once and for all! I am off to Leeds Festival next year on August bank holiday weekend so would love to be at target for that..

I officially restarted again today and have been feeling much better for it too :)

So, today's food.

Extra Easy
Breakfast - Fruit Salad (Apple, Banana, Kiwi, Strawberries) 2 Boiled Eggs, Bacon (Fat removed)

Lunch - Low Fat Chilli Chicken Noodles, Mushrooms, Cucumber, Onion

Snack - 3 Babybel Light (Hexa) Banana

Dinner - Gammon (Fat removed) SW Chips, Egg, Yorkshire Pudding (2) Pineapple, Mushrooms, Green Beans, Carrots

Snack - Beef Hoops & Crosses (4.5) Kit Kat 2 Finger (5.5) Toast + 10g Flora Light (1.5 + Heb) Malteasers Hot Chocolate (3.5)

Syns - 17
17/105

Last edited:
Hi Lily! Welcome, I've been similar to you and lost with sw before, now I'm back, joined class last week and first weigh in tomorrow!
Best of luck and will follow your diary!

Just finished tea, absolutely stuffed!! Not got much planned for tonight, got a lovely bubbly bath and a night in front of the TV with my hot chocolate, crisps, alpen lights and kit kat... Total bliss! :heartpump:

So my first day back and 100% done. Slightly over syns for the day but I can make up for that during the rest of the week. Really happy as the first day is always the hardest :)

Off to bed now, fingers crossed tomorrow is the same. Night night x x

Good morning, feeling a bit uck this morning as * week came last night so i haven't really had much sleep due to pain :(

Was going to do a red day today but craving carbs like crazy so will stick to EE again.

So, today's food plan is looking like this...

EE

Breakfast - 2 x Linda Mc Red Onion Sausages, 2 x WM Bread (Hexb) Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Kiwi

Lunch - Baked Potato with philly (2.5) Red onion & cucumber, 3 Babybel Light (Hexa)

Dinner - Asda Garlic & Herb Cod Fillet x 2 (1) SW Wedges, Cucumber, Onion, Mushrooms

Snack - Hoops & Crosses x 2 (9) Kit Kat (5.5) Hot Choc (2)

Syns - 19
36/105

Last edited:
Tummy pains are finally wearing off, hopefully catch up on sleep tonight. Having a hungry day today, thankfully have a delish/big tea planned! :)

Today done, have gone over syns the past 2 days but not having many tomorrow to compensate. Been craving like craaazy today but hopefully that'll be gone tomorrow so i can do a red day!

Got to pop into the supermarket tomorrow so I'm going to pick up some Options sachets and some light squirty cream, miss having cream on top of my hot chocolate ;) x

Had a moment earlier on when I had chocolate, crisps and biscuits in my hand.... craving like crazy due to totm. But I stood there in disgust and put them all back and had some savoury rice and an apple instead, result!

Hello to a fellow Lily :) Keep up the good work and like you said you can easily balance out the syns with some red days. That should help the bloat too :) x

Hello to a fellow Lily :) Keep up the good work and like you said you can easily balance out the syns with some red days. That should help the bloat too :) x

Hey, welcome... thank you for popping in!
Doing a red day today as my cravings seem to have died down thankfully :)
I'll pop along to your diary in a sec xx

Afternoon, planned to get a few things in from Sainsbury's today but when i went to the cash machine it swallowed by card. I contacted the bank and they said there looked as if there had been suspicious activity on my card so they took it to be safe. Should have a new one by next week!
Had a bit of money left on me thankfully :)

So, todays food.

RED
24/9/13

Breakfast
2 x Linda Mc Red Onion Sausages (F)
2 x WM Bread (Heb)
Mushrooms (SF)
Grilled Toms
(SF)

Lunch
4 Ryvita (Heb)
Cottage Cheese (F)
Ham Slices (F)
Cucumber (SF)
Red Onion (SF)
Apple (SF)
Green Tea (F)

Dinner
Bacon Fritatta -
Bacon (F)
Eggs (F)
3 Melted Babybel Light (Hexa)
Peppers (SF)
Mushrooms (SF)
Onion (SF)
Carrots (SF)
Broccoli (SF)
Cauliflower (SF)

Snack
Hot Chocolate (2)
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk (Hea)
Anchor Squirty Light Cream (1)
Beef Hoops + Crosses x 2 (9)

48/105

Last edited:
Morning. Well I've been to the doctors this morning and she said I have a chest and sinus infection. Been up all night as well so i'm absolutely shattered :( Put me on some antibiotics so hopefully it'll shift soon!

Todays food.
Green

Breakfast

2 x Weetabix (Heb)
250ml SS Milk (Hea)
Apple

Lunch
Jacket Potato
30g Mature Cheddar (Hea)
Beans
Mushrooms

Dinner
Quiche -
Cottage Cheese
Eggs
Peppers
Onion
SW Chips
Carrot & Swede

Snack
Hot Chocolate (2)
Squirty Light Cream (1)
Hoops+Crosses (4.5)

Syns - 7.5

55.5/105

Last edited:
Hi Lily....

Welcome and good luck

What do the numbers at the end of your entries mean?

Hey, thank you :)

They are the syn value x

I saw the syn values, but there is a number underneath.... a number that varies and 105

Clever girl

Today done and dusted, proud that ive stuck to plan despite being ill. Last year I would have used it as an excuse to say sod it... But where's the sense in that?!?!

Re: Lily's SW diary :) :)

Todays food plan
EE
Breakfast - 2 Linda McCartney sausages, 2 egg omelette, mushrooms

Lunch - Mediterranean rice fusions (2.5) chicken marinated in garlic and soy sauce, steamed veggies

Dinner - Chicken curry, rice with sw chips (4 syns for sauce)

Supper - 35g shreddies (heb) milk (hea) hot chocolate (3,5) light cream (1)

Syns - 11

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Back