Linda McCartney mushroom and spinach burgers

i_am_plankton

Can anyone tell me the syns in these Linda McCartney mushroom and spinach burgers please? Many thanks!
[h=2]Ingredients
[/h]Mushroom (34%),Rehydrated Textured Soya Protein (30%) ,Spinach (18%) ,Onion ,Potato Flake ,Rapeseed Oil ,Stabiliser: Methyl Cellulose ,Balsamic Vinegar ,Mushroom Stock (Mushroom Concentrate, Mushroom Powder, Yeast Extract, Salt, Water) ,Garlic ,Salt ,Thyme ,White Pepper

[h=2]Nutrition[/h]
Typical ValuesTypical values (as consumed) per grilled burger (104g)-
Energy kj474-
Energy kcal113-
Protein 8.3g-
Carbohydrate 8.8g-
(of which Sugars)1.0g-
Fat 3.8g-
(of which Saturates)0.8g-
Fibre 4.9g-
Salt 0.7g-
(of which sodium)0.3g
Nutrition

I also saw these in tesco and will defo pick some up now. thank you

wow these sound lovely, will def be keeping an eye out for them:)

Must try these! I normally buy the Linda McCartney mozzarella burgers which are amazing but 5 syns each so a lot higher in syns.

Leetle thread bump, I had one of these this evening (mistakenly believing it to be 3.5 syns a pop, I am pleased to hear I was wrong) and can report that they are DELICIOUS! Definitely one of the best veggie burgers I've ever had, and I'm a bit of an afficionado of meatless junk food. Would be fabulous for a BBQ!

Leetle thread bump, I had one of these this evening (mistakenly believing it to be 3.5 syns a pop, I am pleased to hear I was wrong) and can report that they are DELICIOUS! Definitely one of the best veggie burgers I've ever had, and I'm a bit of an afficionado of meatless junk food. Would be fabulous for a BBQ!

Awesome, I'm yet to try mine (shock!) but glad they are nommy!

Back