Lindor

Zebs07

Dance the positive spin..
What wud happen if I had a red lindor on refeed! It wudn't do anything to store refilling would it?? Just very very sore plus Totm hormonal (petted lip)...

Just 1??? I'm sure that would be fine - but could you really have just one???? ;) xx

What'll you do with the rest?? Hold on I've got a self addressed envelope around here somewhere ;) :D xx

Lol nae chance - I'm gonna have one EVERY day! Mmmmm

Ps. That was the first out of the box too - loadsa lefta ..

Vx

:17729:

You must be very strong - there's NO WAY I could only have one. :eek: xx

Lol it's only cos I feel soooooo guilty cos I'm on refeed. Come Friday - well, let's just say days may well be shorter than 24 hours...

Zebs07 said:
Lol it's only cos I feel soooooo guilty cos I'm on refeed. Come Friday - well, let's just say days may well be shorter than 24 hours...

Thursday even ... Even better!

I,m so jealous but you have done so well you deserve your little treat and when my day comes I will have mine and savour it just as you are....

Thanks Mustlose'

Eeeek 2lb up today! Cos of 1 lindor ball, surely not! Must be cos of TOTM. Least it better be, I'm already another lb up this week (but I do have a history of gain in refeed week - its mixing shakes n food, doesn't work with me! Still Day 7 today - back to porridge 2moro...

:eek: I've christened them red devils! Have you tried the White ones too? Paul and I managed to make a couple of boxes last for weeks by just having 2 each every night. Jan pointed them for me, can't remember how much they were. The Christmas tree decorations were lovely too but HUGE, you really only needed to have 1 but we'd already acquired the 2 habit:D

SandraB said:
:eek: I've christened them red devils! Have you tried the White ones too? Paul and I managed to make a couple of boxes last for weeks by just having 2 each every night. Jan pointed them for me, can't remember how much they were. The Christmas tree decorations were lovely too but HUGE, you really only needed to have 1 but we'd already acquired the 2 habit:D

Not huge lover of the White ones (tho cud happily eat them lol). Dark choc good too but red def my favourite! Most perfect chocolate EVER! lol.

How u feeling today?

I love white choc but should be eating plain for the iron.....They're my favourite chocs in the whole wide world too:D

Feeling a lot better today thx, managed to sleep until 5.30 am when I got woken by Dylan giving me a wash! Once he'd snuggled back down under the duvet (his new favourite sleeping place) I got another couple of hours. So all in all a decent nights sleep....they are so few and far between:sigh:

You? X

SandraB said:
I love white choc but should be eating plain for the iron.....They're my favourite chocs in the whole wide world too:D

Feeling a lot better today thx, managed to sleep until 5.30 am when I got woken by Dylan giving me a wash! Once he'd snuggled back down under the duvet (his new favourite sleeping place) I got another couple of hours. So all in all a decent nights sleep....they are so few and far between:sigh:

You? X

So glad ur feeling better - weight and health wise!

I'm ok - tough week pain wise but pelvis always worse around TOTM due to softening of support ligaments. Other than that, it's good good. Had bloods for iron 2day and the associated BP crash stabilised in a mere 40 mins which is brilliant (it was 4.5 hours last two times) - GP surgery have started booking out special room for me lol. Anyway, am now quietly confident iron getting back to normal - Yabadabadoo xx

I saw that from FB....what do you take by way or an iron supplement? I've got some massive red pills, ferrous sulphate, don't know what my blood count is now or how long it takes to get it back to normal.

I know it sounds a bit drastic but have you ever considered a hysterectomy? I had an emergency one 5 years ago cos I had a massive tumour, I got over it really easy and it does knock the totm right on the head....and, of course, helps with anaemia ....

Ferrous sulphate too - but liquid cos I'm not great with pills.

Hysterectomy is on cards. That's what recent op was - an alternative hysterectomy where they remove linings instead! It was for abnormal gynae bleeding and lump (nothing to do with my pelvic condition) but I had secret hopes it wud help the exacerbation with ligaments etc around TOTM. No such luck - also bleeding albeit less is still not great! They were insistent they did alternative option first as to cause less trauma in my pelvic region but ... It looks like full hysterectomy may still happen!

I think my middle sister's had that, it's worked quite well I gather.......hope it does for you too. A hysterectomy isn't exactly fun but I didn't find it as big a deal as some people make out and I went back to work after a couple of weeks. In fact I was back at work before I knew if it was cancerous or not......it wasn't I hasten to add, just a monstrous fibroid:eek:

You don't have it easy do you? Xx

SandraB said:
I think my middle sister's had that, it's worked quite well I gather.......hope it does for you too. A hysterectomy isn't exactly fun but I didn't find it as big a deal as some people make out and I went back to work after a couple of weeks. In fact I was back at work before I knew if it was cancerous or not......it wasn't I hasten to add, just a monstrous fibroid:eek:

You don't have it easy do you? Xx

Really chuffed ur lump was benign - fab feeling eh! It's very very encouraging u say u recovered quickly! I shall keep reminding myself of that experience ... Rather than listening to others!

But hey I'm ok! My probs are mostly physical if u follow my logic! The bleeding/anaemia etc is a shortterm blip! Way I look at it is I still have my health, I'm not ill as such... There's folks with way worse actual real diseases!

Besides uve really been thru the mill you poor thing! 5 ops in 5 years OMG!! And ur still smiling...

Really chuffed ur lump was benign - fab feeling eh! It's very very encouraging u say u recovered quickly! I shall keep reminding myself of that experience ... Rather than listening to others!

But hey I'm ok! My probs are mostly physical if u follow my logic! The bleeding/anaemia etc is a shortterm blip! Way I look at it is I still have my health, I'm not ill as such... There's folks with way worse actual real diseases!

Besides uve really been thru the mill you poor thing! 5 ops in 5 years OMG!! And ur still smiling...

Most days,.......it's better than being dead innit?! As you say, there is ALWAYS someone who's in a much worse position......I barely had a days illness unless I got to 45 so I count myself lucky:D

SandraB said:
Most days,.......it's better than being dead innit?! As you say, there is ALWAYS someone who's in a much worse position......I barely had a days illness unless I got to 45 so I count myself lucky:D

Exactly ... dance the positive spin!
Vx

Back