Linkypie's journey...a new start?

Evening all,

Here I sit having had to put my restart on CD back a month for financial reasons:( ...but on the plus side I'm going to see Paul Mckenna next saturday......and even better than that I get to see DQ!!!!!!!!:D

I'm doing ok, really tired and having problems with my ankles...guess all that extra weights starting to make a difference eh?

Am on nights from sunday so am sure I will end up popping in and out at wierd and wonderful times...

Catch you all later

Linkypie
xx

Hi Linkypie,

If you tried to cut down your carbs a little between now and then and keep your water in take up it will help!

Love Mini xxx

Isn't it funny how when you have time to think about things, things become clearer. I have been off work for most of the last week and as such have spent lots of time thinking about things. I'd like to say that I've followed Paul Mckenna to the letter of the law but I haven't...:(

BUT.....

I have come to the conclusion that although CD is a quick way to lose the weight, it isn;t the one for me. I learnt a lot about myself from the PM seminar and from talking to Diva and Sharon on the day (thanks guys), and I know that in order for me to do this I have to take the steps into making myself the person I want to be, and that involves more then just the weight loss!

So, I will not be starting CD again, and I will concentrate on sorting the various areas of my life out, one by one.

Thanks for all your support and I hope to be around to post more....

Linkypie
xxx

Hey honey

Was really p!ssed off that I couldn't see you that day, but I know you got a lot out of it, and I am incredibly chuffed for you.

Anyway, just wanted to say whatever plan you are on, you know you have my full backing! :D

Back