Linzois - time to change

Linzois

Ok, so this is the first time I've kept a diary, but I'm aiming for change, so I hope this'll help me focus

Bit of background - always been big, tried everything (including a failed gastric band), and finally lost 6 stones. But now I'm stuck (and creeping back slowly but surely!)

Goals are as follows:

1 - Get into my size 14 jeans again (think a 14-21 lbs weight loss will achieve this)
2 - Get into a comfortable 14 in a dress - (a non stretchy, fitted dress!) I have a big chest but I know I can do it
3 - Size 12. That's my ultimate goal - I never wanted to be skinny, just in the healthy range, and able to pick up a size 12 confident it will fit

I've had enough of being big. Now is the time for change. So here are some things i'm going to do differently:

1. Keep a diary (here) and track everything
2. Get my water in every day
3. Exercise 5 times a week - no excuses
4. Start being a bit more kind to myself
5. Avoid being negative about myself, beating myself up, be positive about achievements.

So, here goes. My weight today is 14st 9lbs - there, I said it.
My goal weight (I think?) is 11st - but it may be less than that, I've never been there so I don't know!

I am doing a SS+ and am aiming for 10lbs a month - more is great, but need to be realistic

That means I could be at target by end of May. Gulp! Then, we'll see. Who knows how I'll feel then.:cool:

I miss being girly and feeling sexy - need to start getting back some of my va-va-voom!

;)

Well your pic looks like there is some va va voom waiting to get back into action!

I'm looking forward to reading your diary, saw your other post about the weight mirror, I love it, been playing about with it this morning. For those that havent seen it WeightMirror - Weight loss simulation and makeover tool

I find writing and reading diaries the biggest help on here. Targets and stuff are great and its fun to join in the teams, but the real work is whats going on in your head, and learning from others, so when I am struggling I start at the beginning and realise I've come a long way, maybe not as far as some in weight loss, but the way I feel and think is dramatic.

Welcome on board xx

xx

Back