Lipo trim 2009

ash31

Hi every one this is my second time on LT. I did it back in oct 08 and lost 16lb over 6 weeks. Stopped for a wedding and only restarted back 3 weeks ago.
I found the whole experiance alot easier this time around but the weight loss does not seem to be going as well as the last time. So far i have lost

31/3/09 lost 7lb :)
7/4/09 lost 1lb :cry:

day 5 of third week and so far only a 1/4lb. :cry:
I do feel disheartned. I dont understand why as i havent cheated. I'm drinking plenty of water.

Can any one advise if they had a similar experiance.

Hi ash,
Im back for the second time too, but unlike you, i'm finding it harder this time round, although my results are better, due to the extra water im drinking this time,aiming for 3.5 -4 litres a day instead of the 2 litres last year.
just had a peak on the scales and i haven't moved sice weigh in day on Thursday but i know i'm constipated so will sort it out today!

Kepp drinking and focus on you losses, it will come good in the end!

Hey ash, are you exercising? i did some exercising on my 2nd week and it caused my body to go into starvation mode and i only lost 1lb! xxx

Hey ash, are you exercising? i did some exercising on my 2nd week and it caused my body to go into starvation mode and i only lost 1lb! xxx

Or maybe you built up some muscle mass which weighs heavier.

Exercise is one of the things I've been really looking forward to doing this time. I want to get to 13st then go back to BOdy Pump -which is like aerobics with Weight training. I always felt amazing when I was doing it. (So why did I stop?! ARGH!!!)

Maybe the slow results are just a slow start. Keep going and see what happens. And measure yourself to see if the inches are shifting because it may show on your body before the scales catch up.

Hi Ash! I had a 1lb loss on my last weigh in and i have to agree with Becca! I had done far more exercise that week than i normally would have done. I don't know for sure if this had any effect but it may have possibly. Other than that it could just be one of those weeks hun! I bet you'll see a huge loss next week xx

Is 8lbs over 2 weeks really a slow weightloss? Seriously? There are so many variables involved e.g. your weight this time compared to last time, age, health, daily activity etc. My pharmacist keeps insisting that it's the monthly tally that is important and not to focus on week to week too much.

Back