Lipo Trim - Again

Salacious Crumb

Hello, 3rd time lucky for Lipo Trim. I loose the weight but it comes back again so here I am 12 months later with no clothes that fit. I need to be strong to do this again as last time was hell. I have 3 stone to loose.

Hi. I'll be on another go too. Starting back tomorrow. :) pleased to meet you!

H

Yay! I had a few shakes left over from last time so I've started myself. Back to the chemists tomorrow. Did you put much back on? I lost a lot of hair too. I really hoped I wouldn't have to do this again but I'm desperate! Nice to know there is someone else out there.

yes unfortunately but a great deal of it back on but it wasnt the shakes it was me. been under a huge amount of stress with a very difficult mil and then she became ill etc, went into a home and subsequently died end of this march. its been a huge emotional rollercoaster which i didnt cope with very well and ate for comfort.

back to it now anyway. did lose a bit of hair yes when i finished and it grew back eventually.

i know the feeling. hate having to wear bigger clothes again when i swore i wouldnt..ah well thats life i guess and we are at least doing something about it.

how you getting on?

h

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time. I lost my father recently so I know what you mean. Too many glasses of wine and nice warm food. No activity either! I've been ok. I had a G&T on Friday night and some salmon scrambles Saturday but other than that I've been on track. Haven't weighed myself though.

How are you getting on?

Hi !

Second time round for lipotrim myself,

I lost 5 stone last year over 3 months but ended up through all fault of my own putting it all back on in the space of 10 months..

I'm currently at the end of day 4 and getting those first week hunger pangs and god awful cravings.

Hope you are doing well!

Back