Lipo trim day 3

I have moved your thread to the Lipotrim forum as it will get more attention here.

Well done on getting to day 3 and hopefully the ketosis fairy will be with you soon.

You are welcome to start a diary in the Lipotrim diary forum to help you stay on track and it also gives other members a place to drop by and say hello.

Here is the link below...

Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries

Also reading the diaries is can be very motivating.

If you need any help please ask!

Hi ooLINZloo,

I'm on day 4 of LT and I've found the last two days really difficult but have managed to stay on track by drinking lots of water and keeping myself distracted. I swear I've watched more DVDs this weekend then I have in the past three months!

I'm staying to stay positive thinking about how much better I'll feel and look once I've lost weight and I've been reading this forum for motivation which has been great!

Laura x

Hi ladies I'm on day 6 and it does get easier i found the first 3 days so hard I wanted to cry! Weekend are worse for me as during the week I'm distracted by work, once you have had your first weigh in it will all be worth it x

Thanks for the support Ejsunahine

I found day 1 & 2 quite easy but yesterday was hard and today is worse but I'm telling myself that this is the hard part before ketosis kicks in and after that it'll get easier! Hopefully ketosis will kick in soon and I can't wait for my first weigh in!

I've got a lot to lose but this is the longest I've stuck to a diet so I'm determined so stick at it!

Laura x

It really does get easier as time goes on - we're not just saying that!!! once you have your first weigh-in and get good results it motivates you to keep going. the only other time i lost weight was about 5 years ago at ww and lost 2 & 1/2 stone in 6 months, but i've lost more in 2 months here, its a great diet :)

My advice is to try all the shakes and flapjacks, its easier when you find a shake(s) that you like rather than dreading your next one. After a few weeks try any shake you didn't like again because your taste changes when you're off food a while. I didn't like the chocolate at first but now its it for breakfast and lunch and chicken soup for dinner. This forum is invaluable for information and having a read through older posts is a great distraction during the first few weeks. don't be afraid to ask anything you're unsure of, there's lots of friendly helpful people on here. good luck :)

Thanks for the advice...this forum definately got me through yesterday as I was really struggling!

Today is a bit easier but am a bit worried that I'm on day 5 and not in ketosis yet. I'm sure it'll happen eventually but I wish it'd hurry up!

Laura x

I have moved your thread to the Lipotrim forum as it will get more attention here.

Well done on getting to day 3 and hopefully the ketosis fairy will be with you soon.

You are welcome to start a diary in the Lipotrim diary forum to help you stay on track and it also gives other members a place to drop by and say hello.

Here is the link below...

Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries

Also reading the diaries is can be very motivating.

If you need any help please ask!

Mini would love to make a diary and topics but i can

Back