Lipobind & Slimfast

Dione

Nearly a yummy Mummy
Has anyone ever tried Lipobind? I have just brought some but i am now concerned. I reviewed it and there were some really good comments but ive now heard some horror stories of oil leaking from you back passage eeewwwwwwww! Can anyone help?

please can somebody helpx

Lipobind is used to help block fats ,,, hence you need to be on a fatty diet to bother making this product worthwhile, which on slimfast seems totally pointless as we tend to eat low fat food. i suppose if you wanted to have a higher fat diet you could use them but to me it seems to defeat the point of dieting plus you could suffer the side effects of leaking

Hey Dione, the people who have had fat leaking out of them are the people who are still eating meals high in fat. I know some people who have used these without even bothering to alter their diets. The purpose of lipobind if to support people on a low fat diet, it just helps to block a little more of the fats from your food and hence help your weightloss. It works on the same principle as Ali and Xenical. Slim fast has barely any fat in it so i wouldn't bother taking one with them but you could take some with your evening meal if you wanted just make sure that meal is not high in fat otherwise you will have that problem.

I'm using the decarb tablets which are made by the same company because i was concerned by the amount of carbs in slimfast and the low carb version is not available in the UK. It's helped keep my weightloss at a fairly regular 2lbs a week so i'm quite happy with that. Let us know how you get on.

Hey Dione, the people who have had fat leaking out of them are the people who are still eating meals high in fat. I know some people who have used these without even bothering to alter their diets. The purpose of lipobind if to support people on a low fat diet, it just helps to block a little more of the fats from your food and hence help your weightloss. It works on the same principle as Ali and Xenical. Slim fast has barely any fat in it so i wouldn't bother taking one with them but you could take some with your evening meal if you wanted just make sure that meal is not high in fat otherwise you will have that problem.

I'm using the decarb tablets which are made by the same company because i was concerned by the amount of carbs in slimfast and the low carb version is not available in the UK. It's helped keep my weightloss at a fairly regular 2lbs a week so i'm quite happy with that. Let us know how you get on.

Hun you dont know how much you have helped me. I was looking at teh decarb one but when i tool the test they said i was a reward eater and lipobind would be better for me. I only want them for the evening meal, just to help and also apparently it helps control hunger as well. I am going to start them on saturday as my wi is tomorrow and i want to see if there is any difference. Thanks again hun you have out my mind at rest xxx

Can you let us know how you get on dione??? I am tempted to try lipobind as well because I am a reward eater and would use them with my evening meal as well.

Look forward to your update!
p.s.. good luck for your weigh in :D

Can you let us know how you get on dione??? I am tempted to try lipobind as well because I am a reward eater and would use them with my evening meal as well.

Look forward to your update!
p.s.. good luck for your weigh in :D

Of course hun. I am starting them tonight so i have a full week and will see if there is a difference in wi. Ill update on here daily as well, i.e any side effects etc.

I contacted their helpdesk as well as i had a few concerns and this is what i was advised:

In response to your query, LIPObind is a naturally derived clinically proven fat binder made from cactus. As a result there are none of the oily stool adverse reactions that are associated with pharmaceutical drugs. However, it is possible that you may feel some bloating or mild constipation as the body adjusts to the product interacting with the food in the stomach.
To gain maximum benefits from LIPObind take 3 tablets with a high fat meal, 2 tablets with a medium fat meal and 1 tablet with a low fat meal, the total dose should not exceed 6 tablets a day.

Take Lipobind tablets immediately after meals with plenty of water.

i had a treat last night, cheese and butter in my jacket potato and also apple pie and custard so i had my first 3 tablets of lipobind. So far so good.

I have been constipated for a while but went to the toilet succesfully today (even though they say you can get constipated until the tablets start to take effect). Its early days at the moment but nothing has gone wrong so far. I am having prawns and potato agaion tonight so will only take 1 or 2 tablets tonight as the meal isnt high in fat. Hubby went a brought cheese and biscuits from the shops this morning and told me to feed the cold lol. i told him no but he knows cheese and biscuits are my favourite! we'll see hey x

Hi Dione, your very welcome. Please let me know how you get on. If you are going to be buying either the Decarb or the lipobind might i recommend you get them from the following website: www.worldmed.co.uk They are much cheaper than in Boots, etc and the service is really good. For 1 pack of Decarb it was £14.75. They were £29.99 in Boots.

wow thanks hun. I got a buy 1 get 1 free from the website which was good but will re order once ive run out. How are you finding decarb? x

My sister tried them. She was really healthy and it helped her lose weight. No problems at all.

then one day she ate a pizza and still took the tabs and she said the toilet was a site, all the oil was floating on the top of the toilet.

Sounds gross.
But works fine if you are healthy

My sister tried them. She was really healthy and it helped her lose weight. No problems at all.

then one day she ate a pizza and still took the tabs and she said the toilet was a site, all the oil was floating on the top of the toilet.

Sounds gross.
But works fine if you are healthy

Ill be sure not to look at the toilet then lol. She didnt leak though did she? x

Decarb seems to be going well. Although they can make you constipated in the initial stages. I think it is helping me maintain a steady 2lbs a week even if i haven't be good on a evening.

Glad its working hun. keep me posted x

well i am still taking the lipobind. I forgot to take it on wednesday which was stupid of me. I am feeling bloated at the moment and havent been to the "toilet" for 2 days. Weird really as everything was "regular" but now its not. Its my wi tomorrow but im not holding out for much as i have been picking crap :( well we'll see hey!

well i am still taking the lipobind. I forgot to take it on wednesday which was stupid of me. I am feeling bloated at the moment and havent been to the "toilet" for 2 days. Weird really as everything was "regular" but now its not. Its my wi tomorrow but im not holding out for much as i have been picking crap :( well we'll see hey!

It may be that the tablets are making you a little consitpated. The decarbs ones certainly made me that way in the beginning. If this continues try adding more fibre to your diet. There are lots of soluable fibre suppliments available that you can add to your water. I use benefiber which is keeping me fairly regular but then i also have IBS so it's fighting both that and the decarbs!

Back