Lipobind

Seaneen

Short and pink
Is it worth me getting some Lipobind to see if I can push my weight loss a little bit? Anyone have any experience with it? Apparently it binds fat that become waste products, helping you to lose weight. But there isn't much fat on the CD!

I wouldn't waste your money on any other products whilst you're on CD (most of them don't work anyway!). CD on its own is more than enough to get the weight off quickly and you're right there is very little fat in CD anyway so that product certainly won't help.

Going by your ticker it seems like you are very close to your target which would explain why your weight loss has slowed right down. Have you thought about taking up some exercise? I'm looking at taking up a kick boxing class when I'm very close to my target just to give my weight loss that last extra bit of push it needs.

lipobind is a lower strength version of a prescription drug orlistat. ive taken orlistat before, even with a low fat diet i had this oily orange stuff coming out without warning.

wouldnt bother if i was you. at bmi 25 you must be on a with food cambridge plan so try upping you exercise regime and keep going with the old water

Nah, the CDC said I can SS til 25, which I'm not yet. I was on 810 for a while and my losses were dismal.

I do exercise but should probably do more exercise.

cambridge guidelines are to not ss once your at bmi 25 plus one stone, you should be on a higher plan by now

cambridge guidelines are to not ss once your at bmi 25 plus one stone, you should be on a higher plan by now

You aren't supposed to embark on ss if your weight isn't over BMI 25 plus one stone, but, if you're already ssing, you can now continue until BMI 25. You mustn't be on a vlcd at a BMI of under 25 however, so need to be on 810 by then.

Jo x

Yeah, I was going to say that Lipobind, is like Xenical, there is no point taking it whilst on CD. No fat for it to really work on.

Back