Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi whitekitty

tiredness is awful isn't it, but it will pass very soon as your body adjusts to running on lower blood sugars etc. Day 6 for me was the worst day with headaches and being completely shattered, but day 7 was like a light switch had been flicked and I felt fine. Week 2 had the odd day of being tired but not had any symptoms at all since.

Hi Wittykitty

Don't worry the tiredness will soon pass.

Week 1 -7
weet 2-6
week3-4
week4-3
total 20 lbs not complaining.:D

Hi everyone, use all seem to b doing really well!!im starting liptrim for the 2nd time round now on thurs, goin to meet the pharmacist 2moro, quite nervous!im at my heaviest iv evr bn now at 13 n a half stone n i just cant seem to lose ne w8 no matter how hard i try. last yr i did the low gi diet which is actually gud but i feel like a need a good kick up the ass at the min, hence the lipotrim. iv never joined one of these forums b4, but this is gna b hard on me so i thot id need some support!!:(

xox

fatty mc fat fat

HI everyone :)

i am on my second day of LT, found yesterday really hard, Its my second time to try it, first time I lost a little over 3 stone.
I have gained it back over the last two years, my own fault I never did the refeed, or bothered to change my food habits.
I dont want to be a failure or the "fat" friend anymore :mad:
Like alot of you here I want to start enjoying life again.
Im so glad I came across this site, as iv had no help from family or friends, they dont approve!!!! but why would they, there all skinny minis, and always look good standing next to me, I wouldnt want me to change either! ok rant over haha.
I hope me adding myself into this thread is ok with everyone.
Im 27 14 stone and have 4 stone to lose,
My first weigh in is Wednesday morning, fingers arms and legs crossed :D

Just started

Hello everyone :)

My name is Siobhan, and I am on my first day of liptrim today. I have never been on a VLCD before, and to be honest I am finding it tough at the moment and I am only two *meals* (shakes) in!! I am keeping in mind though that every journey starts with one step and I am only focused on the meal ahead of me. Its about 3pm now, and I know I can get to 6pm and right now thats all that matters. My tummy is rumbling but I am going to get some inspiration from reading these threads and then taking a nap.

I weighed in yesterday at 19st8lbs, so I am excited to see what I weigh on friday!

Trust me it gets easier every1 agrees the first few wks are the worst but trust me its so worth it when the results start to show- i just wish i started sooner when i had less to loose!!!

UGH I just subjected myself to the chicken soup, and it was not palatable at all. Its just medicine I am telling myself and I am sure I will get used to the tastes. Never before in my life have I not looked forwards to a meal time lol

Hi all,I have just joined the forum.I am starting Lipotrim in the morning.I plan on looking in everyday for inspiration.You are all fantastic.:)

Ps. how do I get one of the weight trackers

Hi everyone! Just having a little read of everyone's posts and i'm SO excited about starting this diet tomorrow!! You're all doing so well and you've all inspired me! I have a feeling I'll be on here quite a lot over the next few weeks when I need a bit of support :)

Thank you all for your posts, they really do make this seem so much more do-able! xx

hi everyone

I well and truly fell off the wagon on friday. Had a meatball sub for lunch and a takeaway for tea! But in my defence, I've had the worst 2 weeks imaginable, which began with me witnessing a close friend's violent death so I'm not beating myself up about it as dieting was the last thing on my mind.

I'm back on the straight and narrow now and think if I can stick to the diet while all this is going on around me, I could probably take over the world.

I only lost a pound last week due to naughtiness and I'm waiting to see how it'll affect me this week, but I did lots of urine tests and I actually only came out of ketosis for 2 days. Not that I'd recommend the occasional cheat day as I'm very VERY hungry this week.

Hey there, Just been readin of every1's posts and i am really motivated about starting this diet 2morro!
Was at the pharmacy this morning and got everything i need, couldnt believe how much i weighed in at :( but fingers crossed thats all about to change!
Im so glad i come across this site as im sure it will help keep every1 motivated and especially on those days that you may feel tempted!
Dunno if any1 can help as i am tryin to put an avitar up but dont know how to do it, any suggestions or is it that i have an apple mac? Lookin forward to gettin to know alot of ppl on here to help each other through this!
well done every1 so far, you are all doin fantastic

Laura xXx

Hi Laura, best of luck for tomorrow! Im on my first day now and so far so good!

Not sure about the avitar, I can't do it either. It says something about how I don't have access to it when I try and change it? Oh well!

Glad you're motivated, the posts on here really help me too! :)

xxx

Hey Mapenzi, aww thanks hope ur 1st day is goin well, i think i will find it harder at night time but im so determind to do this!
Yea mine says the same, maybe u have to make a few posts before you can access all that stuff, iv managed to put a pic of me in my albums so i guess that will have to do for now, good luck xx

Ah well, I will let you know if I work out how to get it sorted! :) I have a pic in my album as well, i think!!

Good luck for tomorrow! xxx

Oh big WI tomorrow, im nervous about it, hoping all my hard work of the first week has paid off :)
Roll on tomorrow hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back