Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mapenzi ;) wouldnt have got through the first week if it wasnt for everyone on here, your all so good.xxx

11 pounds down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! over the moon ;) bring on weeks 2 hehe

Well done claddagh, im on day two and finding it easier today so far, cant wait till my weigh in! Keep up the fantastic work ;)

hi my name is lainy i started the lt on 2nd off march 09 im on day three and feel like jacking it in ,i really want to see it throughuntil the end of the week.help.

Advice needed!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All

Started LT last week and got weighed (lost 7lbs) but on day 8 i had bad news which i couldnt cope with and ate a chicken dinner to comfort myself??? :mad: :cry:felt soooo guilty afterwards so started back next day......am i going to gain back the 7lbs over that dinner?? Im soooo mad at myself now :copon:any help wud be greatly appreciated!!!! Am being weighed again next Tues so just wondering.....

Hi All

I have been lurking around this site for weeks now, reading all of your success stories. I started Lipotrim in Feb 09 and lasted a day, then had another go and lasted 4 days and then gave it up again. I am just so annoyed with myself, but am hoping that if I keep posting that I will do it this time.

I feel I have wasted the last 7 yrs being overweight and now want to change things as I don't want to waste another 7 more.

Will be starting again tomorrow, as I have nearly a week of left over sachets.

Good luck everyone:wave_cry:

p.s. I have only put half of the 7lb weight loss back on:D, so it doesn't go back on immediately

Hi Trasna,
I doubt very much that you would gain 7lb in one dinner. The only real pain is that if you had carbs you may have knocked yourself out of ketosis. Your weight loss may just be reduced a little.
Forget about it and move on. It's hard I know but honestly don't beat yourself up. Good luck for the rest of the week. ;)xx

11lb that is amazing well done, keep up the good work. xx

Hello all,

I have recently turned 30 - and have decided that it is time i shifted this blubber! Last year i lost 20lbs by following cyt, most of which i kept off, but i just don't have the oomph to keep going with it!

I am starting LT on Monday 9th March - and am kinda excited....... i have tried the sachets as a sample and have decided what to avoid! - the flapjacks could only be described as an aquired taste!

I have made a batch of meals in the freezer for my OH to try and help in the first couple of weeks so that i don't have to cook. .......

Right so any tips are welcome ..... anyone else starting at the same time??? I just can't wait to start!

xxx:sign0144:

Hi im Kim,

Started lipotrim on monday feelin ok, but had to take the soups back to chemist they were HORRID! Had origionally got 14 of them as im not normally a shake lover! Stumbled across this site thank god and have already picked up loads of tips for making the shakes a bit more varied! Love the latte! So thankyou! Hubby has started lt same day as me and whereas i feel great he is feeling washed out and energyless, im thinkin its maybe because his job is quite physical? Has anyone else felt this? Will it pass before he succombs to food!!g8 to meet u all have a feeling i maybe here a lot! Oh and how do i set up the week to week tracker? 1st weigh in on mon so would like to get it done for then!

Hi Everyone, Im Lynsey, im 31 and have just been to pick my packs up for me to start tmrw! Last year I did lighterlife, lost stone and sadly I put about 3 back on : ( really upset by this and hoping this time I can do it on Lipotrim. I have a long way to go but im excited that this time I know I can do it! xxx

Hi lynsey,
Im on day 4 & feeling good, just a little cold!! Got my 1st weigh in on monday so fingers crossed. Must admit with feeling cold im struggling to drink all the water! Im more of a coffee girl! Good luck with your start tmrw!

Hi lynsey,
Im on day 4 & feeling good, just a little cold!! Got my 1st weigh in on monday so fingers crossed. Must admit with feeling cold im struggling to drink all the water! Im more of a coffee girl! Good luck with your start tmrw!

Thanks Kim. Well done for getting to day 4! Thats real progress. The water can be a struggle, especially when its cold. Keep up the good work and let me know how you get on. :)

Hi everyone, my name is Anne-Marie and i'm 30. Have started Lipotrim today and i'm hoping i can do this! Came across this site so thought i'd join for more support. I know i'll get loads of support from my family and fiance. Going to read as much as i can on this site to help me even more.

Hello all fellow lipotrimmers, My second day now...I've read it will get better from day 3. Heres hoping. I've tried everything except sewing my mouth up to lose weight....I am addicted to food, buying it, cooking it and most of all eating it! I'm looking forward to wearing size 12-14 for the first time in 20 years!

HI TO YOU BOTH! Now on day 5! not felt hungry at all.Plagued with an eye infection today tho so not feeling the best!
Hope you both go far on you're journey.

Keep in touch xx

Hi Everyone, Im Lynsey, im 31 and have just been to pick my packs up for me to start tmrw! Last year I did lighterlife, lost stone and sadly I put about 3 back on : ( really upset by this and hoping this time I can do it on Lipotrim. I have a long way to go but im excited that this time I know I can do it! xxx
Hi Lynsey how is you're first day going?:p

Hi all,
I did lipotrim (TFR and maintenance) for 6 months in 2007/2008 and lost 6 and a half stone. dropped from 17st 9lbs to 11st 2 lbs. I kept if off for ages but went back studying and the weight crept up to over 13 st (all my fault - eating crap). I started back on the TFR 2 and a half weeks ago and things are going really well. I lost 14.5 lbs the first week and 4.5lbs the second week. I'm finding it tough going but I think because I did it before I know I can do it again. Im hoping to do 4 weeks in total and do the maintenance for as long as possible after that.

I don't want to sound like a know it all but I don't think there's anything I don't know or haven't experienced on this diet so if anyone has any questions just shout!!

Best of luck everybody, this diet changed my entire life x

Hi Shels my LT history is very similar to yours 6 months 07/08 lost just under 7 stone and went from 18st 4lbs to 11st 5lb but over last 3 months I have put back on a stone. On Tuesday I took the plunge and decided to do 4 weeks then maintenance as we are going away 1st May.

It is great to see you are doing so well and I hope I can get some good results even though I never lost more than 3/4lb any week after my first. At least we know what we are doing and how to do it.

Good luck to everybody on LT, it is all worth it believe you me, I hope everybody has a good week.

Jo x

Well done Scamp, it's disheartening to have put on weight but I think half the battle is recognising it and getting back on track. Looking forward to hearing how you get on, best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back