Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all - I'm Hazel.

I've just discovered this site - it's great. I've being doing LT since 9th Jan 09. I started off at 228 lbs and have lost 42 lbs so far. Beyond my wildest dreams. I am getting use to having to drink all the water but the constipation is getting me down. I've been taking fibreclear daily and a laxative once a week but it gives me stomach cramps. Has anyone any suggestions?

Hello Today is day one of what i hope is a fresh start to my life!!,i've been pretty low and it all comes back to my confidence so i'm in this for the long haul, not feeling to bad,i'm so suprised i'm not starving!!, have tried to drink the 2lt of water even had 2 cups of black coffee with a sweetner....i'm a latte with two sugars girl normally lol.
i'm loving this site and all the great tips, good luck everyone !!!

leahwow - im finding the constipation pretty dire also. I take the fibreclear in every shake and 1 dulcolax every 2 days. The cramps from the dulcolax are better than the cramps from not going for a week so I don't mind too much. Exercise helps but not a hugely. I think the constipation is just an added bonus :mad:

Welcome yumyum, best of luck! Looking forward to hearing your progress!

I'm starting my refeed on monday, it's very exciting!

leahwow - im finding the constipation pretty dire also. I take the fibreclear in every shake and 1 dulcolax every 2 days. The cramps from the dulcolax are better than the cramps from not going for a week so I don't mind too much. Exercise helps but not a hugely. I think the constipation is just an added bonus :mad:

Welcome yumyum, best of luck! Looking forward to hearing your progress!

I'm starting my refeed on monday, it's very exciting!
Thanks for the welcome, good luck with the refeed, keep in touch xx

Hi everyone!!
I am starting today on the Lipotrim.Tried to start yesterday but am working nights so I caved in at about 1am:break_diet:.
I really need to do this and have a lot of weight to lose.
I am really inspired by all your experiences and hope I can achieve even a little of the success I am reading of!!
I hope to God I am back here in 24hours posting that I got through my first day!!
I am living in Sunny Dublin:) and think I have seen a few Dubs around the site.
Bye for now!!

Last edited:
Im a dub :) you can get through your first day, I know its really really hard but once you have that out of the way its plian sailing.
I told myself everytime I almost caved, is food really that important right now? are you really going to ruin a whole day of not eating just to have that one bite, feel guilty and have to start all over again tomorrw?
So next time you feel the urge, head for the water, or brush your teeth for some kind of flavor, and once you have day one down...your already on your way to reaching your goal. And were all here to help each other so dont be shy about asking for help. xxxx

Thanks for the encouraging words Claddagh.
What I need right now is a good kick up the bum to get me going;).Its not easy starting the diet on nights but I don't want my chemist to think I've chickened out:eek:!!! I'd say they have heard every excuse in the book.Anyway I am off to bed now and when I get up I will be positive and tackle the weight that has almost driven me to despair once and for all:brushing teeth::brushing teeth::brushing teeth::D

Hi guys, just starting day one on lipotrim and getting inspiration and motivation from reading everyone's posts. I have about 3 stone to lost and its my second time doing lipotrim. I also used it last year to lose weight just before my wedding and it was a great success. Unfortunately, I have put the weight back on - completely my own fault! and I ready to start all over again. So....wish me luck!

My BMI

My BMI is lower than most people that join Lipotrim (26.4) but you can join the diet if you are anything over a BMI of 25 and have about a stone to loose.

I just wondered if there was anyone of a similar weight (I am 9'10 and am only 5FT tall..or should I say short) who is doing the diet? Just so I can get an idea of how much weight I could/ should loose per week.

I have been on the diet for 3 days now and am really struggling, the evenings are the worst! I almost gave in last night and went to grab a carrot off my boyfriends plate, my fingertips were about a millimetre from touching it and then a lightbulb came on!! ha ha!

Mine is only a short term fix as I have two events coming up, a holiday and my friends wedding, where I am maid of honour!

Good luck to all! x

Hi DOCRM,

Congratulations on doing something NOW about your weight before it creeps ever upward. As you only have a small amount of weight to lose, you must be in the mindset to put any social life on hold if it means you are tempted by alcohol or food (restaurants). I know its very, very restrictive, but I promise you, it reall DOES get better if you stick to it by the letter. Dont be surprised if it only takes you 3-4 weeks to get to your goal !!!

Be strong, it will be sooo worth it! I went back to the Pharmacy to swap my chicken soups (Yeurgh!) on mid-day on day 5, she weighed me unexpectedly and told me I had already lost 8 lbs! My official weigh in is tonight....I cant wait!

Wow, well done!!

My friend who was doing it with me at work has just told me she is bailing out for a while :( NOOO! that was really helping having someoen to suffer with me. When did it get easier for you?

hi all,

sambomcmambo, I started the diet on a week of night duty (also in dublin!). I started on the second night so i was in night mode and the week went really well, i lost 14.5lbs that week! I think its good because your body burns more calories at night and then you don't have to feel guilty about sleeping all day.

It really does get better after the first week, I just get impatient for the days to keep passing by.

To all starting this week - YOU CAN DO IT!!! Distraction, distraction, distraction, my house has never been as clean. Best of luck x

I have lost 4 pounds in 3 days if that gives anyone any encouragement!

I am really struggling though!! and desperately want some carbs!!!

Thanks Shels,I am grand tonight,drinking buckets of black tea and water!!! I also brought my mini blender tonight so my strawberry shake tasted good in my fancy glass! And by the way that was some weight loss in your first week!
DOCRM stick with it you have gotten over that dreaded hump! Stay away from temptation:)
LilyAllen we are in the same boat,just starting.This forum is great for the encouragement and advice.Good luck :fingerscrossed:

Hi i started today and crossing my fingers that i will be able to do it.
I do feel more positive than I have done in a long while. Its so nice that there people who can help and support you. First weigh in i think will give me the push to really stick to it...

Hi DOCRM, Day 6 was my nemisis....I was soooo ready to crack! By day 7 was a breeze and today is good too! I am such a foodaholic you just cannot believe. Friends at work just cannot beileve I am DOING this. I am always on about what I am going to cook, what new recipes I am going to do....I still cook fabulous food for my partner Steve and bake bread every week....I want you to believe in yourself 'cos of I can do it, ANYONE can!!!!!!!!

Hello.

Hello all, my name is Cheralyn and I started the lipotrim diet on Monday and on my 4th day today. So far I have been very good but I am finding it hard on the evenings when I am home and cooking tea for the rest of the family, so any tips or advice will be very much appreciated.

Hello all, my name is Cheralyn and I started the lipotrim diet on Monday and on my 4th day today. So far I have been very good but I am finding it hard on the evenings when I am home and cooking tea for the rest of the family, so any tips or advice will be very much appreciated.
Hiya i'm on day 4 too, i also posted a message saying how hard it was cooking for my OH and son, i had some great advice..
1.do a big cook up and freeze portions.
2.keep positive!.
3.come onto this at meal times to distract yourself.
4.i found that i can help my man and son eat healthier, as i'm feeling positive i'm making sure there eating much healthier
good luck, keep in touch we can do this journey together xx:)

Hiya i'm on day 4 too, i also posted a message saying how hard it was cooking for my OH and son, i had some great advice..
1.do a big cook up and freeze portions.
2.keep positive!.
3.come onto this at meal times to distract yourself.
4.i found that i can help my man and son eat healthier, as i'm feeling positive i'm making sure there eating much healthier
good luck, keep in touch we can do this journey together xx:)

Thanks for the advice, my husband and daughters are all eating healthier already, I find it easy in the morning and when I am at work but hard on the evenings, but i have managed 4 days so far. When is your weigh in Yumyum and what area are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back