Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the advice, my husband and daughters are all eating healthier already, I find it easy in the morning and when I am at work but hard on the evenings, but i have managed 4 days so far. When is your weigh in Yumyum and what area are you from?
My weigh day is monday...and i'm just down the road from you in cornwall hun! xx

My weigh day is monday...and i'm just down the road from you in cornwall hun! xx

I am going to weigh on Saturday as can't get the time off work on Monday. I go to Cornwall a couple of times a year, we love staying in Looe, going to Dawlish in Devon for the Easter weekend.

hi, pam, my names shona, in from jersey ci too. ive started lipotrim last monday, i saw where your from and thought i might ask you how you got on? or if you had any tips. thank xx

Hey everyone,
My names Emma and I'm on Day 5 of the Lipotrim diet and just thought I'd come on here(not sure how to use the forum correctly)for a bit of support. Well I'm 5'3'' and 11stone so got about 1.5stone to lose, hoping to get into a size 12 for the summer. I'm feeling okay but gotta be honest cant stop thinking about food! But not actually feeling hungry.
Any tips for a newbie???
Thanks, Speak soon Emz.x

Hi guys,
its amazing how many people are doing this diet! It really makes it less lonely! Has anyone been getting negative feedback from people? As I've lost weight people who used to be smaller than me have started going on about how it can't be healthy etc. I know it's just jealousy cos I've passed them out and now I'm the smaller one but it's very annoying and can be disheartening!!!

Hey everyone,
My names Emma and I'm on Day 5 of the Lipotrim diet and just thought I'd come on here(not sure how to use the forum correctly)for a bit of support. Well I'm 5'3'' and 11stone so got about 1.5stone to lose, hoping to get into a size 12 for the summer. I'm feeling okay but gotta be honest cant stop thinking about food! But not actually feeling hungry.
Any tips for a newbie???
Thanks, Speak soon Emz.x

Hi Emz Welcome! This is a great diet and the 1.5 stone will be gone for you in no time! Just keep yourself mentallly distracted when you think about food. Log on here and chat. It is great for support and the occassional ass kicking when necessary! Keep posting it really helps.:welcome2:

hi, pam, my names shona, in from jersey ci too. ive started lipotrim last monday, i saw where your from and thought i might ask you how you got on? or if you had any tips. thank xx

Hi jersey Welcome! That 2 stone will be a thing of the past too. My number 1 tip is keep posting here. Don't be afraid to jump into threads down the list. Start a thread yourself and people will be along to hello and help very soon. Lots of good advice on here!:bestwishes:

Hi everyone,
im new , ive been doin LT for 3 wks now and have lost a stone.Its great to have found this site , im getting alot of people telling me that all the weight will go stright back on 2, but like any other diet if go back to eating the way i used to it prob will, but i dont intend on doing that.

You guys are so inspirationl

Hi Guys,
I started LP on Thursday and was becoming obsessed with food and thinking wow this is hard but coming on here and reading all the wonderful support that you guys are giving each other has really inspired me. I have a LONG way to go so will be around for a while (if my willpower holds out). I am still getting to grips with the site and the different threads so not sure how the site works yet but enjoying reading all your stories. I have set a first target of a stone by easter. This might be a bit ambitious but hoping will keep me on the straight and narrow.
I have figured out how to do the ticker thingy but how do you add all your other pictures they look so good.
Love
Toni

I'm fairly new too, i'm on day 6, this site is great really gives you a boost i see were heading for a similiar end weight , i'll keep an eye out for you, photos can be added when you've replied to??50 threads?, good luck x

Hi all, on day five now of Lipotrim and finding it fairly hard. The hunger pangs do pass but I find feeling the cold the hardest, and it makes drinking all the water more difficult. On the bright side I am down six lbs since Wednesday - and we all know there is no other diet that will give you that result in such a short time. Just wondering if there are any other forum members from Ireland logging on? Its such a great way to get encouragement and advice, and the stories from everyone really help with the motivation when things get tough.

Day 4

Hi guys,
day 4 and not feeling too bad at all. I seem to have had a boost of energy. I started on a Thurs deliberately as I had been told you sort of get an Atkins type drop in your energy day 2 or 3 and I wanted to get that out of the way before back to work on Monday and it seems to have worked. I had a problem with constant peeing yesterday but I guess thats the increase in water. It did get a bit ridiculous though I literally was running to the loo constantly, hope its better today.

Hi everyone
I'm new to Lipotrim but my friend had such amazing results I thought I'd give it a go, I just need the kick start to get me into the healthy eating. I want to lose about 1 1/2 stone. I am 2 sizes bigger than I used to be and went into Next (which are generous) and realising if I carry on the way I am I will be in the next size soon.
I thought I'd join this forum to spur me on when I need it. I'm on day 1 and just finished my lunch i.e. choc milkshake. So good luck. Just wondering how those of you that are in the first week are doing, do you feel you've lost weight?

Not quite sure what I'm doign with regards to posting so may find out a little more first.

Last edited:
Not quite sure what I'm doign with regards to posting so may find out a little more first.
Hi there,
this site is fantastic, i'm now on day 9 of Lipotrim and have been using this site everyday for the support it really does offer. Hope to see more of you and good luck xx

Hi Everyone. I am now on day 21 of LT and had a bit of a setback on Saturday night. I cooked my son some veggie Fajitas and they looked and smelt so good I ended up having some, oops, then I went to my friends and had some wine. I got up Sunday (with a hangover which was rotten and probably deserved!). I went straight back on the LT on Sunday and have been good since. Pleased to report I have still lost 2lbs so far this week, however I didn't feel very proud of myself for what I did and now my target is just that little bit further away. But I won't let it get me down, I'm gonna stick to it like glue because I know I can do it. The hardest part for me is cooking for my children and I can't wait until I have shifted the weight so we can start eating meals together again.

HI Everyone,

Well I'm new to all this and this is day 3 of lipotrim and I'm loving it. I must have more will power than i thought as I'm not missing food really. Yay.

mind you things could be quite differant in two weeks time. lol

HI Everyone,

Well I'm new to all this and this is day 3 of lipotrim and I'm loving it. I must have more will power than i thought as I'm not missing food really. Yay.

mind you things could be quite differant in two weeks time. lol
I'm on day 9 and i've suprised myself i'm a serial fridge raider etc but i haven't cheated once or been tempted (well not SERIOUSLY trempted lol) i love the fact i know what i'm having a day and dont need to worry, Goodluck x:)

yeah thats what i think is good is theres no plannng needed your shakes are decided for you more or less all you decide is which flavour! when your eating food after every meal your planning what to have for your next meal! im on day 14 and not been tempted once yet because im having really good weight losses!
deb x

Hi there,
this site is fantastic, i'm now on day 9 of Lipotrim and have been using this site everyday for the support it really does offer. Hope to see more of you and good luck xx

Well done on your weightloss so far, just getting used to the site and it is a definite source of inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back