Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone. I am now on day 21 of LT and had a bit of a setback on Saturday night. I cooked my son some veggie Fajitas and they looked and smelt so good I ended up having some, oops, then I went to my friends and had some wine. I got up Sunday (with a hangover which was rotten and probably deserved!). I went straight back on the LT on Sunday and have been good since. Pleased to report I have still lost 2lbs so far this week, however I didn't feel very proud of myself for what I did and now my target is just that little bit further away. But I won't let it get me down, I'm gonna stick to it like glue because I know I can do it. The hardest part for me is cooking for my children and I can't wait until I have shifted the weight so we can start eating meals together again.

Baby Ellie....we all have moments of weakness but at least you didn't give up all together and got back on the wagon. You have done great so far so keep up the good work!

HI Everyone,

Well I'm new to all this and this is day 3 of lipotrim and I'm loving it. I must have more will power than i thought as I'm not missing food really. Yay.

mind you things could be quite differant in two weeks time. lol

Andyroo - I too am new and currently on day 3. I can't say I haven't been hungry but it will be worth sticking to it like glue come weight in. Keep us posted on your progress.

Hi all
I'm new to this forum and started LT yesterday. I have about 3 - 4 stone to lose and feeling really optimistic about the future weeks ahead. I have struggling to lose weight since neurosurgery in 2003. I couldnt eat properly for about 3 months and then when my appetite returned i really made up for it. No other diet has really worked for me i seem to lose a stone it takes two months + and then give up and put it all back on.
I'm hoping that if i see and feel the impact of TFR it will give me the motivation to continue to my goal.
Anyway day 1 down and it wasnt that bad at all. I keep looking in the fridge (when feeding the kids) and thinking wow i'm not eating!!!
This forum is great so i'll continue to log on for and to give support!
N
:):):)

Hi nikki2009 ive done the same so many times lost weight and put it back on ive never done LT before and i didnt think id get past the first week but here i am on day 19 ive had a couple of days where im feeling tired and hungry but when you see your weight losses on weigh in day its well worth sticking to it! good luck with your weight loss!:)
deb x

Hi,
starting lipotrim tomorrow after my sister lost 4 stone on the diet and is looking very good. im also spending most of the summer in places where i cannot be completely covered up lol.
im hoping i can use this site as a distraction to resist temptation.
well done everyone else who's losing weight. x

Deb - Thanx for the words of encouragement. :D:D It's good to come across people who are that bit further on than you are its really inspiring. Found it really hard this afternoon as it's mothers day and all the family went out for a meal - my sis and mum in law kept my spirits up tho joking about what type of drink i could have still, sparkling or black coffee. I actually dared to look at the menu and virtually ordered (in my head). Didn't sit with them for the meal though went to the shopping centre instead. Has anyone else experienced heightened smell???? Can smell food a mile off - some smells seem really strong and off putting tho :confused::confused: Had a walk around and thought how nice it will be to get into some of the clothes that i hope to get into!!!
Studentgirl - good luck for tomorrow!
N
x:):)

nikki2009 i know what ya mean about food smells i go to the bingo with my mum and i get people wafting past me and sitting by me with food! ive not been tempted yet!:D because id drather go without for a short while and get to where i want to get too rather than have a plate of chips or a roast dinner that will only last a minute or two!and then id feel such a failure!its early days for you yet and the first week is the hardest when you have your first weigh in and all your effort shows on the scales there'll be no stoppin ya! stick at it chick uyou can do it!im dreading the week before my period coz thats when i eat everything in site!
deb x

Hello. I started LT on Wednesday. I found the first few days REALLY tough and thank god I found this forum as I would never have stuck with it if I hadn't read all the success that others have experienced with this diet. Now I am on day 5 all the headaches and light headed feeling has gone and I am bursting with energy! So much that I am still on the computer on here and also looking at clothes and hairstyles for when I reach goal. I should be in bed as I will be up early with my baby daughter! I haven't had this much energy in years. I hope this feeling will continue. Good luck everyone who is starting LT. It is hard at first but it is getting much easier.:)

Hey,
I went down to my pharmacy today after spending the past couple of days reading this forum! I start the programme tomorrow, but im a bit nervous. Reading everyones stats is really inspiring though, everyone seems to have lost so much weight.
I have just over 4 stone to loose to reach my target weight, which would make me in the middle of a healthy weight for my (ever so short) height.
Wish me luck!
Laura

Good Luck Laura

Hi Laura

Good luck

I started today and have three stone to use - ive made it through the day and it's not been to painful - everytime i think about food i think about getting in a bikini for the summer and it strengthens my resolve - ive got a long way to go but think i'll just take it one day at a time

Wishing you luck

Crazy frog

Hi all
Just thought I'd get back in touch to say this is the start of day 4!!! :D It's very early days i know but I am feeling so much better in myself already. :D:D Prior to starting LT i really didnt drink enough (about three cups of coffee a day- and that was it)!!! shocking. Since i started drinking all this water my skin has improved loads - I cant believe it really as i suffer from skin problems and can see the difference. I also wake up in the morning feeling really alert(normally hate how i feel in the morning - like i have a hangover - (without the alcohol). I haven't really felt hungry late evening is when i feel a bit deprived but thats all! Jumped on the scales (shouldn't really) and seem to have lost about 4lb since saturday so absolutely chuffed. :):)
Good luck to everyone on the weight loss journey. Keep posting!
N
x:):p:):p:):p:):p:):p

Hi - day 2 know

I cant wait to get to day four - ive logged on and read your story to keep me motivated - I am feeling really hungry and cant stop going for a wee - howevefr as hungry as i feel i know if I can stick it through it will be worth it - i also really struggle to get up in the mornings so if I have renewed energy levels that will be worth it in itself - congratulations on day 4 and four 1lbs. If it's a pound a day that means i will be 71lb lighter by monday - yippee

Glad to know im not doing this alone

crazy frog

:copon:

Good luck all of you just starting...I made it to first weigh in. Just keep focused...its not easy in the first week and you might have weak moments but just think of the results you'll see at weigh in.

Hi all!

Hi everyone,

and thanks for all efforts that go into maintaining this forum - much appreciated!

I've just started my LT programme and, although a bit scared by its severity, I'm feeling reassured to see that it's actually working for so many people.

My story isn't anything unheard of... I used to be a slim yet muscular girl up until my mid 20s - 115 lb at 5ft7in. Used to swim a lot and had a rather active lifestyle. Weight started to creep in though, as I got less and less active and more of a couch potato: studies, work, moving abroad two times certainly didn't help. I've also been discovered to have a lazy thyroid, so it was rather easy for me to blame my new-found extra pounds on the thyroid rather than just me being lazy and giving in to eating too much and not the healthiest things.

I've reached my all-time high earlier this year... 191 lb. My BP is also somewhat raised, and I feel like screaming every time I attempt to go out shopping for clothes. I'm currently a size 14/16 UK, which, in absolute terms may not be something too outrageous - still, I feel disgusted and I would really do anything to shed some serious pounds.

My target is 125lb by end of the year - would you think this is an achievable goal, if on Lipotrim and also increasing activity levels?

Oh and if anyone's curious, I'll be 32 soon and I live in Dublin :fyi:

See you around here!

Hugs,
Bri

Disaster

Hi All

Youre all doing so well and I need some help - disaster has just struck - ive just eaten some roast chicken in a pitta bread and worst of all a penguin (not the animal though at the stage im at it could have been) - On the bright side I managed to avoid the kids pizza. Any tips much appreciated especially if you are further down the road than me - is the damage repairable, can I get back on the wagon, am i doomed - has anyone else fallen of the wagon and then recovered sucessfully. Its only the end of day two - I thought I might last a bit longer than this but felt ravenous on the way to pick up the kids and the minute i walked in the door that was it - pitta bread in the toaster and the rest is history.

Renaming myself failure frog

:break_diet:

Crazyfrog - I don't think all is lost ;)- the worst that will happen is that it takes a little longer to get into ketosis and so this week might not show such a huge weight loss but still a good loss!!!! and the start of things to come!!!
I feel i am the queen of all disaster diets - good for a short while eat something I'm not supposed to and then throw it all away. ( I think to myself - well i have had that i may as well just have this)!!!
You took such a big step to go on this it would be such a shame to throw it all away. Forget what's happened its history - its what happens in the future thats important.
N
:p:):p:):p:):p:):p:):p:)

Bitbot - Congrats on your first weigh in and loss 6lb is fantastic - keep up the good work!!
Welcome Bri and Laura - hope you have a good week!!!
N
:p:):p:):p:):p:):p:):p

Hi everyone! :D

I'm due to start Lipotrim on Monday! Just watched the dvd and now I can't wait to get on it!

I was on LighterLife up until xmas and loved it, so I'm looking forward to getting rid of food again ;)

I think time has made me think LL was easier than it actually was, but it didn't take long to get into the swing of things.

Yays for Lipotrim!:bliss:

Hi

Thanks Niki2009 and well done bitbot. Thats where ive fallen down before - breaking the diet and thinking oh well - ive ruined it now so I might as well eat what I want - you are right - it's not ruined - just a small set back so will take an extra day or 2 to reach my result which is the ultimate goal - I only have to do it for four weeks and hopefully will then be banished of all those unhealthy habits - tomorrow will be a better day.

Crazyfrog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back