Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Crazyfrog, thanks for your message, well first day over and done with. Have felt hungry throughout the day at various points but have managed to ignore the hunger feelings and i have just drank more water. I dont think it is going to be easy, but hopefully the results will be worth it.

Well done you for going back on it and its good to hear your on day 3 and finding it ok. :)

new bee wanting advice on lipotrim and chewing gum.xx

hi.im new to this site,and have been reading all the posts,im on day one of lipotrim got my evening shake to have,must say im soooo hungry,and not having fizzy drink is going to be my hardest challenge,i was wondering wether or not it would hurt to chew sugar free gum?lipotrim dvd states a clear no,however my pharmacist says its ok,so i just dont know what to do,but already my breath smells awful....any advice would be much appriciated,thankyou,x

Hello I'm new to this site. Went to the pharmacy this morning and picked up my meals replacements. Im looking forward to starting this but I am scared! I hope I can do it. I am getting married in 11 months and I cannot be this size!

Hi everyone

I am new here and started Lipotrim today. It hasn't been an easy day but I am getting there. Going to have my last shake in a minute and think I might try some of the recipes I have seen on here then hopefully I will keep motivated (I need it:D).

Just wanted to say Hi!!

Dawn

Hi All,
I started Lipotrim this week. I tried to start on friday but the Chicken soup made me sick so i left it a few days (until i could bear to have the shakes) and started again on monday. I must say i haven't felt that hungry at all even managed to go out with work collegues this evening and sat with them while they ate and drank whilst i drank ice water. I am really hoping i can do this as i have a lot of weight to lose.:D

Goals
1. Get through day 1 :D done!!
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st
5. Get to 18.5st (usually get stuck at 19st)

Last edited:
I'm New Too

Hi,
I started on Monday and I think I am doing ok?! I do agree that the soup tastes awful. If there are any hints to make it taste a little better please let me know. I am 21stone 9 :(:( and i am getting married next year:p. Gonna try hard and this site is helping with ways to make things better and destroy temptation.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I also started the Lipotrim diet yesterday, struggled abit yesterday but feel better already! :)

Yesterday was a strange feeling as i was not hungry (due to the stomach full of water) But my mind was telling me to eat? A real mind over matter deal.

I stuck to it though and am pleased i got through the first day :) I'm feeling more confident about it already. Am just so pesamistic and cant see me being one of the amazing woman to get to there perfect weight?

Probably because Ive lost weight before but come so close and piled it back on plus more.
Fingers crossed this will be differant :)
Any help tips would be really appriciated :) Thanks everyone xx

Hiya all.
I am going to my chemist appointment tomorrow morning so I am hoping to start very soon. I have been doing Atkins and Im in ketosis so I am hoping that the first week wont be too bad as Im not hungry at the moment most of the time.
Ive been dieting since sept on a number of different ways and methods

Fingers crossed
Jenny

Hi all,

Hows it going?
I was told day three will be the worst but i am off to bed soon and got through it no problem (except for having to nip to the loo all the time) I am a bit worried now as have 6 days off work and no plans so nothing to keep my mind off it!!!!!
I have to go for my weigh in tomorrow due to work and easter so thinking there wont be a loss that might be difficult to keep my positive mood going but hey we will see. Ill let you know tomorrow.
Hope you all doing well

Clare

Goals
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st

Hi there everyone! ^^
I started on Lipotrim today and was go glad it didn't taste as bad as what I was expecting it to! I'm getting married in October so I want to get back down to the weight I used to be before then!
Haven't got a clue what to do about the sizing for my dress as I'll be buying it next week hopefully. DX
Really looking forward to the first weigh in!

Im feeling the same about my dress Seph
I get married in dec and Im ordering my dress this saturday..
Gd luck glad ur first day went ok I go to the chemist to start tomorrow

Congratulations! ^^ (And well done for losing so much already!) I'm just praying they don't want to charge a load for any alterations!
I'm sure your first day will go fine too. Seeing as you're already in ketosis hopefully it'll be nice and easy to get started!

Yes I think the alterations are going to be a stinger and they can only take my dress in 2 sizes so I may have to order a small dress than I am in now...god know what size that is though...in sept when I first went to the shop and found the dress I was a 28..Im 55lbs lighter now so Im deffo not now but after lipotrim god knows what size

Definitely need to order a smaller size when you're all done then! I've found googling your goal weight and height will give you some idea of what size you'll be by the end so that might help decide what size dress to order.

Newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, everybody I tried Lipotrim last year but only stuck with it for 3 weeks but I am going to start on Tuesday and I feel very motivated after reading all the stories on this Forum. It's brilliant and the stories are very inspiring so I am definately in the right frame of mind to do it properly this time:p:);)

Hi Miss Nelly - what are you finding the most difficult?

I'm on day 10 and the past couple of days have been a bit easier. I certainly struggled to begin with but found the stories of the people on this site to be a real inspiration.

I still crave munching on something (particularly cheese & biscuits) but I know that if I want to be as successful as some of the others here, then it will mean some temporary sacrifices.

I also found that splitting the shakes and soups to make 6 servings a day plus upping my water intake were helpful.

Big hug to you my friend!

Hi Isha,

Thanks for the support. I was feeling very weak willed yesterday and nearly gave up. I just wanted something to eat anything and was really battling with myself. I couldn't bring myself to have my last shake the thought was making me feel sick!! so i didn't have it and went to bed with the intension of getting rid of my headache and getting up later to have my last shake. Of course i didn't i stayed asleep so got up this morning and feel a lot better !!! Just having my shake now an feel fine although i am worried about missing the shake yesterday.
Hope i manage better today!!!

Thanks

Goals
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back