Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm Dave,
Took the plunge and bought my first Lipotrim packs yesterday, with the intention of starting on Tuesday (back then to the Chemist for the weigh-in)
So I suppose I should enjoy this Easter weekend while I can ...... bit like the last supper ...lol !

I have been reading loadz of threads on here and its great the way that everyone encourages each other .... that must be a real big help, it certainly helped me to decide to do this.
The slide show is amazing and hopefully one day I will make it on there!
Anywayz wish me luck

DaveG

Hi Dave,

Make the most out of your last few days but don't go over the top. I want for a weigh in on the thurs and was 21st 12 i went a bit mad over the weekend, you know eating all of my favourites and when i stood on the scales on monday morning i was 22st 2!!! extra weight to get off!!!!

Goals
1. Get through day 1 :D done!!
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st
5. Get to 18.5st (usually get stuck at 19st)

Hi missnelly,

thanx for the message .... i'll take it easy this weekend.
Good luck in your quest !

Welcome daveg and missnelly. Great to see you have joined us on this journey to success. Once you see LT is working for you, you will be hooked

Keep us informed of your weight loss each week, I couldn't wait for WI number 1 because I could feel a difference each day.

Hi,
I know i cant wait for my first WI keep cheating on my scales at home which are very inaccurate!! so don't know what i weigh but i know its coming down!!!!
If i just get through today thats my first week done!!!

Goals
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st

Hi,
I know i cant wait for my first WI keep cheating on my scales at home which are very inaccurate!! so don't know what i weigh but i know its coming down!!!!
If i just get through today thats my first week done!!!

Today and tomorrow will be a breeze, you just keep thinking of your first WI and believe me it will be well worth the wait. Keep up the good work hun, well done I can't wait to see your results.

You can do this miss nelly...I have 3 days till my first WI cant wait..Im sneaking on scales too lol its coming down I know that but who knows what chemist ones will say

Thanks Mrs Hill2B, ;)
I am feeling very positive today. I am going to do this!!!!! i am sick of seeing the inside of my bathroom tho!!!!
I keep being invited out and keep saying no, i really don't think i can manage a bbq.
This week has gone really slowly i hope next week goes fast!!!!

Goals
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st

:sign0144:
Hey everyone.. Just started Lipotrim today and thought I'd introduce myself.. I'm Rachael from Belfast :p
I'm finding the shakes really :sign0137: but I'm hoping it will get easier as the week goes on.

how do i join a thread?

Hi every one this is my second time on LT. I did it back in oct 08 and lost 16lb over 6 weeks. Stopped for a wedding and only restarted back 3 weeks ago.
I found the whole experiance alot easier this time around but the weight loss does not seem to be going as well as the last time. So far i have lost

31/3/09 lost 7lb :)
7/4/09 lost 1lb

day 5 of third week and so far only a 1/4lb. :cry:
I do feel disheartned. I dont understand why as i havent cheated. I'm drinking plenty of water.

Can any one advise if they had a similar experiance.

so sorry your not getting the results you want ash.Ive not had my first weigh in yet Im a bit new to advise but I hope it gets better for you

Just been looking at your stats and maybe its slower coz ur very close to a healthy BMI of 24... alot of the people who loose alot very quickly have alot of weight to lose and Ive read that the more you have to loose the bigger numbers you get...Your goal seems very low but own personal choice but for health your BMI below 20 would make you underweight

Hi Punkfairy , Ash31,
How are you doing today?
Ash31 i know its hard but try not to stand on the scales until your weigh in day try not to be disheartned.
Punkfairy the shakes do get better i make my chocolate one with peppermint tea and use the hand blender to froth it up it tastes almost like a hot mint chocolate and i actually look forward to it now.

I am stuggling again today as my friend keeps mithering me to go to her bbq. I have told her it will be too much but she wont quit saying can you just not have a vodka. It feels a lot like sabbotage to me. :( My OH said he would not eat and drink water with me but thats not fair on him and they would break him soon enough lol. So i am being anti-social and feeling miserable :raincloud: all i want to do is go and eat chicken!!!!!!!!! :copon:
I had to come on here to remind myself how well you all are doing, to try to give me hope

:talk017:

Goals
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st

awww miss nelly...could you not go out with OH somewhere and feel like you've been out and done something

Hi Mrs Hill2B,
i think we are are going to go out for a nice walk in a while. We don't get a lot of time together due to work commitments so its nice to spend a few days just me and him watching films etc (would usually go to the cinema but to popcorn is toooooooo tempting lol)

Goals
2. Get through week 1
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st

Hi Miss Nelly.. thanks for the tip on the hot choc with peppermint tea it sounds nice, think i'll go get some when the shops open tomoro :D

When I was at my consultation on friday the chemist told me that people would try to sabotage my diet... but she said that the look on their face when I'll say no thank-you will be more satisfying that the guilt I'll feel if I give in to it... hope this helps

Hi miss nelly & mrs_hill2b,Thank you both for the tips i feel better about the whole thing today.

Thanks for the advice Mrs Hill2b i think you are right it might be because i dont have much more to loose now.

You also may even be right about the BMI. It's just that i was always that weight untill i had my children. I actually thoght 8 stones would be better now that i am older. But i thought i'd try to go down to 7-7,1/2 stones, so that i have 6-7lb to go up or down. As i am scared about weather the weight will stay off.

Thnk's again.

People seem shocked when I say id like to be 12 half stone but thats what I was pre kids when I was 18yrs old...and I was slim and happy with my weight... But with me its coz people are used to me being 20stone plus so they think ill be too thin at 12 stone, Im gonna take it day by day I have no idea what my post 3 kids adult bosy will look like as I get lighter so I guess ill have to wait and see... technically 12 and half stone for my height is still classed as overweight Naughty BMI chart..

Hi every one

I'm 31 and mother of three. I put on 3 and half stone's at the time of my pregnancy with my twins.
The 2 stones i put on with my second pregnancy dissapeared very quickly.
But for some reason it was the weight from the first pregnacy that would not shift.

Which is why i thought i would start LT.

I started back in oct and lost 18lb over 6 weeks. I stopped for a wedding but diidnt retstart untill 3 weeks ago.

My loss so far

23-03-09 10st 1lb
31-03-09 9st 8lb 7lb loss :)
07-04-09 9st 6lb 2lb loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back