Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People seem shocked when I say id like to be 12 half stone but thats what I was pre kids when I was 18yrs old...and I was slim and happy with my weight... But with me its coz people are used to me being 20stone plus so they think ill be too thin at 12 stone, Im gonna take it day by day I have no idea what my post 3 kids adult bosy will look like as I get lighter so I guess ill have to wait and see... technically 12 and half stone for my height is still classed as overweight Naughty BMI chart..

I dont think you have to worry to much about that as you look great in your pic.
I think rather then the BMI You have to go by what weight you feel is right for you and you feel good at.

oh fiddlesticks!!! I fell of the wagon!!!!!!! I ATE TUNA!!!!!!!!!! I really really wanted it and totally convinced myself :copon: to just re-feed and join slimming world with my oh

Goals
1. Get through day 1 :D done!!
2. Get through week 1 :D done!!
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st
5. Get to 18.5st (usually get stuck at 19st)

Last edited:
Can any one tell me if it's ok to use 1 tsp of decaf coffee with a sweetner tab?

As i find it alot nicer with the choclate as it becomes like a mocha and with the vanilla it becomes like a latte.

Also does any one have problem's with bad breath and bad taste in mouth.
Any tips.

ooo ash if your getting the bad breath and the taste you may have the ketosis fairy about...

You can have coffee and sweetner tablets...
just beware I put coffee in my shake I couldnt sleep until 4am

oh fiddlesticks!!! I fell of the wagon!!!!!!! I ATE TUNA!!!!!!!!!! I really really wanted it and totally convinced myself :copon: to just re-feed and join slimming world with my oh

Goals
2. Get through week 1 :D done!!
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st

Are you going on to SW??
I think your brave to have started straight off on LT I did other diets before I got to LT but I do wish id tried LT when I first wanted to in january..

But its hard Im with you there.. If you decide to keep it up we are with you all the way

I don't know what i am going to do i can't decide ill see how i feel in the morning i should still be in ketosis as it was only tuna but i am soo messed up
Goals
2. Get through week 1:D done!!
3. Lose 1st
4. Lose 2st

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hello. This is my 3rd day on Lipotrim and doing ok so far. My daughter has sprung a wedding in 6 weeks on me and I need to lose as much as possible. Ideally I need to lose at least 5 stones, but even 2 before the end of May would be fantastic. I stood on scales this morning and am down 5lbs. I have been on Atkins but only lost 8lbs in 6 weeks or so.

My mouth felt a bit dry yesterday and I thought sugarfree chewing gum might be ok, but have now realised its not. Will need to pick up some listerine strips.

I tried one of the flapjacks, but cannot bring myself to finish it, although I find the strawb, choc and soup ok.

Anyway am just trying to work my way through the threads, thanks for all the advice, its good to see other people on it.

hi everyone this is my 2nd day my sister is gettingg married in 8 weeks and im a maid of honour and wanna look good for walking down the isle as the other bridesmaids r very slim :( dont wanna look like the fat one walking down the isle me and my sister are both on LT so we both gonna help eachother.
have tryed the strawberry shake and did not like it atall but i dont mind the chocolate one. the soup i did not like either lol think i gotta jus geet used to them otherwise il be very bored on jus one flavour what is the vanilla one like???
this fourm is brillant with lots of people on here giving advise think it wil help alot xx

Hi all,
just thought I would introduce myself my name is Tony currently I weigh in at 19st 13lbs 2nd day in on LT finding it ok, like all the shakes peanut flapjacks are an aquired taste I think but will persevere with them, been on GL diet for last 14 months but been stuck at my current weight for last 3 months despite sticking to diet religiously and cycling 4 times a week, have a friend that has lost 3 stone in 2 months through LT so started on Wednesday.

http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/wvpsw63/

Tony

Last edited:
[B]Helloooo all ladies, gents and everyone inbetween!![/B] :) *shy wave*

Im Lei, 27 from london and I'm new to this site and to LT but not to doing a VLCD.

I started Lighterlife last summer then went a lil loopy after loosing 2 stones but didnt stick to it :'( kinda kicking myself for not! Found this wonderful site and I was soo inspired by not only everyones success stories (with fab pics to prove it!) but also by the amount of support/advice everyone gives each other.

I finally decided last night to go for it! Got my bag of shakes from the lovely lady at the chemist this afternoon and I'm going to drink my first shake tomorow! Hmmm chocolate or strawberry...?? :)

I have about 4 stones to loose in total and I am determined to loose it ALL! There are clothes in my wardrobe that NEED to be worn this summer!! Well perhaps end of the summer....thats if we get one this year! :/

I look forward to hearing (or should that be reading??) how everyone is getting on :)

Take care,
Lei

New to Lipotrim

Hi, I am called Lisa, I am 40 something and need to lose around 6-7 stone to be within a healthy range. I went to my GP this morning and have been advised to go on lipotrim. I have been to the pharmacy and am armed with my first weeks supply!!!!!:p I am not starting it until Sunday though, we have a party to go to on Sat night so thought rather than set myself up to fail I would defer my start date. Here's hoping for a new improved me.

Last edited:
ola guys!!!

hey danni nd willow!!!!
im on day 4!!! so cum on girls we cn do it!!!!!
:talk017:
2nd week down and lost 12 so so can u!!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm a total newbie to LT (but not diets! :cry:) hoping to lose 80lbs in 20 weeks coz I'm chief bridesmaid at my brothers wedding. I'm getting married myself in March 2011 so got lots of incentive to do this!
I'm starting Monday and will be using this forum to get lots of support so I don't end up eating the dog :rolleyes: lol.

Hello everyone, my name is Karen, I am married with 4 girls, 2 older ones and 2 younger ones along with a younger husband, ha ha. I reached the big 50 birthday in March and although I don't really care and will grow old gracefully I did decide to wear my make up for work and when I looked in my wardrobe there are lots of clothes in there for a mini me so I had a think and decided to give this a try as lots of people at work are on LP and doing brilliant.

Had my first day yesterday, only had vanilla shake and chicken soup, shake was better with a spoon of coffee added then warmed in microwave, soup was just about ok so long as you don't smell it, it really does taste better than it smells. Going to have hot chocolate for breakfast today. I am going to try and find out if we can add herbs to these foods and if so I will experiment with everything on my kitchen wall to try and make them taste better.

Good luck to all of you and I will let you know how I get on at my first weigh in on Thursday afternoon.

Love Kaz

Hello all, I'm on day 3 finding it ok so far, thank god for this forum, it's great to read everyones advice. on first day i thought i'll never get to stomach these shakes but reading others advice re spoon coffee and ice for strawberry is helping a lot. WI is friday cant wait...........

Hi Everyone

Firs of all I want to say how happy I am that I have found this blog. I can meet here people like me, having the same problems with their weight. I know I have 'only'2 stone to loose , but believe me, it is hard enough too. I have tried everything, but nothing helped. Hope that LT is the right way, as I see you all getting on very well.

Congratulations for everyone

I have my first week supply, and I hope I won't cheat. I have no problem not to eat during the day. But on the evenings....OH!I have to be very strict.
Wish me luck please
weight.png

best luck szani, keep typing in evenings and u'll be too busy to think about food - 'what's that' !!!!

ME SO HUNGRY

Hi guys, first of all I am going to pay my respect for all of u out there. WOW! I have been on diets all my life basically and know what good and what's not.

I heard of LT of a friend that successfully did it. I am now on Day 3 and I am still starving!When will this stop?I am starting to be in ketosis as I have little test strips to test how far i am in ketosis.

Still....hungry.

I am very serious about this diet and I have to loose about 50 kg which is around 5-6 stone.Jeeeeez,how did i get myself in to that? :copon:

Anyway this Forum helps me soooo much and motivates a lot. I am not alone....phhhew!:)

When did you guys stopped feeling hungry? I don't have aproblem beeing surrrounded by food as I cook for child and boyfriend it's just sometimes I am staaaaaaarvin!
Would be great to hear from you....You guys are an inspiration!!

Hi all, i am now on day 2 of LT need to lose at least 6 stone :/. i've started to get a bit of a headache today, need to up the water a bit more i think! determined to do it, i have 2 boys my youngest is 5 mos and can't wait to go and play fottie and not have to say lets just play catch (with me sat on the grass).

Well done to everyone so far and good luck to those newbies just like me. :D

Hi all
Only found this forum two days ago and have been very busy reading everyones stories ,delighted i have found it .i am on week 3 of LT have lost 1 stone in first 2 weeks have 3 weigh in tomorrow ,so i hope to be posting here in future .i think you are all doing so well and hope i can be as good .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back