Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there

I'm thinking about jumping on the LT bandwagon. Could anyone tell me how much it costs?

Thanks

hi it costs £30 a week,with quick great weight loss, good luck if you go ahead !

Hi there

I'm thinking about jumping on the LT bandwagon. Could anyone tell me how much it costs?

Thanks

Hey TamTam,

I'm based in Dublin, the capital of the rip-off Republic :mad: so this may be irrelevant... Costs me €67 per week + extra for the "Fibre Clear" (fibre supplement).

Check out the thread on "thinking about doing lipotrim post here"

Best of luck

Fi

Heya! My name is Leigh. I'm on my third week of lipotrim now. Think I want to lose about 8 or 9 stone. The first week for me was agony but now going into the third week i'm flying. Although I do have the odd craving for specific foods.

Hi Guys,

Well week one is over and I have now been and got weighed. I have lost 11lbs I am well chuffed. It was really difficult but it was worth it for that weight loss.
Hopefully fingers crossed I can hit my first stone next week. I am travelling all next week and I am staying in a hotel for 2 nights in a row. That is going to make it a little challenging but I will go armed with whisk, jug and plenty of shakes.

Well done Lucretia on your loss I will see if I can bring good news next week...

And I have stayed away from the bread bin too ....

Mels xx

:17729::happy096:

Well done Mels! t's a wonderful feeling when you step on those scales and see a such a good loss; makes you appreciate the initial 'suffering' haha.

Hi...can i join???

Hi everyone

Can i join you??? started Lipotrim on saturday and just looking for a forum for support, trading tips, advice. I have 4 stones to lose :sigh:...have previously done weightwatchers and lost 3 stones but i eat crap when i'm doing it. After the birth of my little girl i just never lost the weight and managed to pile on loads more, so hoping LT will work for me. :)

Shelly

It will work for you Shelly, just stick to it 100% and that 4 stones will be gone in no time.

hey again..
just checking in.
had first weigh in last friday. down 5lbs.. not great. but something. following it exactly. But I figure the first week is water anyway so it's what i lose from here on in that matters.
Giving the drinking a miss, being boring as hell. staying in everynight. but'll it'll be worth it.
Does anyone know if after the refeed the atkins diet or something similar would be effective to keep the weight off.. as it's my kind of diet..
Thanks for the support and good luck to everyone that starting it. It will work, and it will make you feel happy and healthy.

Hi:sign0144:

Managed to complete week 1 :D totally amazed to discover i do have some willpower! Checked in on your posts during the week which gave me loads of inspiration:happy096: and kept me goin (Thanks:)) I had my 1st weigh in yesterday and was really pleased:scale: to have lost 13 lbs!! So all the :waterbottle: and time spent on the loo was well worth it :D xx

Good luck to everyone your all amazing for doing this :0clapper:

HI!!

Hi all,

Day One on LT!! Been planning to start for a few weeks but held off until my exams were over. Was away last weekend so made sure I enjoyed myself (did loads of walking tho!).

I have done LT before and lost 21lb in 3 weeks, kept it off for 18months and then last Xmas it all fell apart! Wanted to start again before now but its difficult with Uni, so I decided to wait until exams were done! Going to Portugal end July to see my super skinny sister so want to lose at least 2 stone by then! (Hopefully more!)

Great to see a forum for LT'ers. Spent the weekend trying (and failing) to convince my cousin this diet DOES work!

Good luck to all, I will probably be popping in frequently especially in the first week!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, another newby, have tried many diets and been a yoyo dieter all my life:(.

Am determined to loose the extra flab once and for all, feel soooo uncomfortable and sweaty mess all the time so have decided to give Lipotrim a go. Off to the Pharmacy in the morning so wish me luck! xx:p

Hi all! After having 2 children and still not being able to "shift" the weight, I have decided to try LT. All the posts haven given me lots of inspiration and encouragement. I want to loose about 3 stone and to start feeling better about myself... think we all know that feeling! Good luck to everyone... here is to week one.

Hi Mel72,
Congratulations on the great weight loss, you must be so chuffed! :clap::happy096:
Me like you is going away for the weekend to Dublin in the next 2 weeks and while I am really looking forward to a weekend away with my hubbie, the thought of bringing my whisk, shakes & peanut bars is kinda putting a damper on it. But I'm staying very positive, thankfully, all going well I'll be able to wear nicer clothes than I have been able to in a wee while, so thats a huge bonus :):):):):girlpower:
I'll be so interested to see how you get on with your weekend away & any tips you might have to keep focussed!

I have to say, Chocoholica, you are an inspiration and a wealth of knowledge. Thanks so much for the tips re: alcohol and the big no no. I honestly was never contemplating drinking on that weekend away, but you know when you are away fromyour environment and the fun is flowing, temptation can get the better of us. So thanks so much for that, there will defintly be no drinking until I'm well off this diet. My real target is my 1st wedding anniversary on the 26th June, I'd love to be where I want to be weight wise by then and I'm positive that I will or even if I near reach it I will be so contented. This time its different, I am determined that its going to stay off. The key is watching what you eat when you are eventually off the diet. Off course its healthy to have treats on and off, but with me after I got married, it was nearly like that the healthy foods became the treats and crap fat filled foods just normal everyday life ...... contentment they say????
I just think this forum is fantastic - what better way to motivate each other and we can check in whenever we feel and see how others are getting on and realise we are not the only one feeling it hard on a particular day.
So guys stick to it .........its for a short time not a long time and the results are so worth it!!
:happy096::grouphugg::thankyou:

1 day down!

Nearly messed up when making kids tea!! Went to taste the risotto and realised what I was doing the minute it hit my tongue!! My daughter wondered what the hell I was feeding them when I very quickly spat it into the bin!!! Ha ha ha ha!

Tried the choc shake hot tonight.......yuck, yuck, yuck!!

Hi everyone, i was wondering if its ok to join your thread??!!! Im starting lipotrim tomorrow and really need some encouragement....!!! I have 2 children, i managed to loose my pregnancy weight after my first baby (7 years ago!!!) but i am really struggling after having my second, she is now 14 months old. im very impatient and need something that is going to give me quick results, ive tried weightwatchers but the weightloss is to slow!!! So please if anyone can give me some much needed encouragement and advise i would really appreciate it!! I also want to say congrats to everyone who is doing well at losing weight and i hope i can do as well as all of you.... :)

Hi everyone :)

Waves to all. Hope everyone is doing well and if like me you are just starting this week on LT hope its getting easier. Have been feeling good this week...just completed day 5...feel a bit sick tonight hope it passes soon :sigh:. Have weigh-in friday morning so hoping its a good loss!
Shelly xxx

Hi everyone I am Colette, on day 2 of lipotrim, and am just catching up on your forum :D

Am really excited:D have been to Pharmacy and am starting tomorrow morning:)

Have had last solid meal of Chilli con Carne and loads of rice and cheese on top, no wonder I'm fat!;)

Son has taken a pic of me, didnt realise just how large I have become, talk about reality check! I feel truly inspired and am up for the Lipotrim challenge. I will be slim!:D Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back