Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Hi everyone, i have started lipotrim 2day and haven't found it that bad, but ino this week will be tough!
So i dedcided to join this forum to be helped along with the support from others in the same vote!
....im 22yrs old n have a 14month old girl. iv never bein happy :cry: with my weight as far bk as i can remember. I am 5ft 5in & currently weigh 13st.3 and have recently lost 1stone through diet n exercise, but decided to start LT because i was becoming disheartend with not seeing results. Before having my child i was around 11st, but i too despite all the warning used it as an excuse to eat for two!
I would like to take my weight down to around 9st 7lbs.
So wish me luck, i'll need it. xx
SO glad i found this site as others just don't seem to understand. :thankyou:

Hey every1!!! did LT last june for 2 months..lost 3 stone! best thing i ever did to be honest! only thing is in the last 2-3months ive completely gorged on food and also started on the contraceptive pill ( within the first week of takng it i shot up a stone ) ..so i'm now not far off the weight i was last year :(. So i've decided to start back on Sat!:eek: Hope i can do it again! i tried to go back on it in January but got really bad heart palpitations and came off it. the doc said it could be because it was just after xmas and to go from pigging out to eating nothing could have caused it. This time round i want to lose total 4 stone so i can be my ideal weight! how is everyone finding it? followed the LT forum last year really helped keep me motivated!! going away this august and also to thailand in december so i wanna have a fab bikini body! one bit of advice to everyone is to drink the water like you'll never get another drop again! seriously in contributes to the weight loss so much! and if you feel like your cracking up look at hot models on google images that u aspire to look like!! really helped me lol!!!:p Well me and my OH will be starting on Sat so i shall be writing!! x

welcome to all new lipotrimmers :)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to post to let you know I'm still on the wagon!!! :scale:
And... to wish all the new (and old) members a big happy hello and :welcome:

This is my third week on the programme. It's been going ok. The key is drinking lots and lots of water :waterbottle: I drink the fizzy kind constantly:D

I missed my WI today as I'm sick :jelous:with a nasty kidney infection so I got the boyfriend to pick up my supplies:whip: :D
I'll go in next thurs instead and will update on the weigh in thread then.

Hoping everyone is doing well. Big hi to Aoife, Mirsy, Doirin, Preciouschild (quit the cheating:copon: cos it'll get easier for you that way - not cos you're letting anyone down here x), Atmosphere and many others (terrible memory i'm afraid:eek:) - sending you lots of positive vibes and cheerful thoughts on your journeys:talk017:

Love

Fi

May the slimming force be with us all!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Hello to Flame1205, Gillybaby and flygirl - good luck with it all. I can promise you it is worth it. I lost 4 stone last year doing it and unfortunately put 2 stone back on so I am back on it to get rid of that and get to the weight I wanted to achieve. It can be challenging but things to help motivate you include the weight dropping off when you get on the scales, clothes being way too big sometimes within a week!. Also come on to this forum every so often and see how well everyone is doing it makes you realise you are not on your own.
I had to stay in hotel this week for 2 nights with work so that was really challenging. I have also been travelling on the train everywhere and yesterday I succumbed. I had a sandwich. I had my work review in a canteen and then travelled home at lunch time. I couldn't cope with it and went and had a sandwich. The thing was after I had it I felt sick and I really didn't enjoy it. Also the guilt hit in. I told my boyfriend who sympathised and then encouraged me to carry on. I now have this link added to my favourites and any time I am tempted to cheat I will look on here. The urge seems to go away when I see everyone doing so well.
Just to let you know guys you usually don't feel hungry on this it is more the mental battle with wanting to eat but drink everytime you feel like eating (I have not been having enough water which hasn't helped) and that should also help. I have been known when the urge to eat is soo bad in the evening to just go to bed and sleep. It gets better after a week or so and then it just becomes a matter of routine.

Good luck everyone and stick at it I promise it is worth it and you will feel amazing when you get on the scales and see the weight dropping off

Mels xxx

Hi everyone, had mad dreams about eating crisps and forgetting I was on LT last night, how weird is that?:eek:

Had my first shake, it was ok, strawberry, am planning to drink a ridiculous amount of water today, something which I have never done before. Am probably gonna spend my whole day in the toilet! Wish me luck xx:woohoo:

hi everyone, finding it quite tough, especially with still having to cook for my daughter.
I drunk alot of water yestaday which was very hard but helped.
Ill just keep loggin in to keep me inspired! Also thinkin about my daughters christenin in august. xx

Hey all

Hi folks!

I just started on the TFR today. Met with my pharmacist this morning and she was great, very supportive and honest!!

It's great to have this forum also so us newbies can learn from you experienced ones :)

Ok, well see you around the boards.
Minnie

Hi guys!

I'm currently on my fifth day and doing ok on it. I've always drunk a lot of water so that part of it doesn't bother me. I just miss my chewing gum the most! How weird is that? haha. I'm looking forward to my first weigh-in tomorrow...can't wait to see if i've lost any weight! :D

Hi there, Im Clare, Im 27 and have a 16 month old daughter. I started LT for the second time today. Last time I only last a week although I did lose 10lb in that week, couldnt really afford it at the time.

However this time I am much more committed and although Im finding it tough Im looking forward to being thin. I want to lose 4 stone and I was aiming to lose about 3 on LT and then go to weight watchers for the last stone to help me establish some healthy eating habits.

Hope I can do this!!!

Hi everyone !!! so..I started today for the 2nd time! its going well even though its only 10:50 in the morning...determined to lost the weight i put on and maybe another 1 1/2 stone....really excited about it this time round..and if i did it for 2months b4 then surely i can do it again! hope everyone is doing well! good luck clare and everyone else starting! WOO we'll all be slim sexy divas by the end!

hey everyone..
been two weeks.. bit down about the weigh in.. only lost three pounds.. i've got these pills called slenderexcellerate.. you know the ones that amanda brunker endorsed.. now i know that pills will not make you lose weight.. but i'm thinking of taking them with the shakes, maybe they will speed it up?
i don't even think i'm in ketosis.. cos i've done this before nd its not the same this time around..
But i'm doing everything exactly the same as last time.. but i lost weight a lot faster last time..
don't really know what to do???

atmosphere

Hey atmosphere,

Really sorry to hear you're feeling down:(... The loss of 3lbs is still a loss and I've noticed from others' stats that some weeks it's less and then the next week it's a much bigger loss. I know you've experience of this before but I think your body can react differently at different times/circumstances in your life.

It's probably best if you stop comparing last time with this time as I reckon it could contribute to you feeling frustrated and down about the diet etc.

It took me over 2 weeks to stop feeling hungry - I thought that would happen within 3/4 days but I was wrong. The pharmacist told me that everybody can react differently and some people can take longer to get into ketosis than others.

Another thought... maybe last time you were more active than this time? I lose more when I've been busier throughout the day, this even includes having showers/hair washing etc. You could do a checklist of the things you were doing before that maybe aren't happening now and then leave last time behind you!

Possibly, it just comes down to the time of year... If it was winter when you did LT you'd have needed less water than now etc. Or maybe your mindset was simply more positive than it is now - ppl underestimate the power of positive thinking. In fact, Jackie wrote a great post on it maybe check it out
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/43345-thought-provoking.html

On the pill front... if you didn't take anything before, you don't need to now. Pills could mess things up for you a lot. I don't want to sound preachy but you need to mind your health as this is already a very low calorie diet. Some diet pills can really screw around with your metabolism and heart health in general. I'd really advise against this. I know you're feeling **** but stick with this the way you did before and the weight will shift - just look at all the losers on here:rolleyes: Honestly, mind yourself x

So... stick at it and I'm sure it will start working out better for you.

Get on here for support - We can do this!!!:D

Fi

x

Hi guys,

Just wanted to post to let you know I'm still on the wagon!!! :scale:
And... to wish all the new (and old) members a big happy hello and :welcome:

This is my third week on the programme. It's been going ok. The key is drinking lots and lots of water :waterbottle: I drink the fizzy kind constantly:D

I missed my WI today as I'm sick :jelous:with a nasty kidney infection so I got the boyfriend to pick up my supplies:whip: :D
I'll go in next thurs instead and will update on the weigh in thread then.

Hoping everyone is doing well. Big hi to Aoife, Mirsy, Doirin, Preciouschild (quit the cheating:copon: cos it'll get easier for you that way - not cos you're letting anyone down here x), Atmosphere and many others (terrible memory i'm afraid:eek:) - sending you lots of positive vibes and cheerful thoughts on your journeys:talk017:

Love

Fi

May the slimming force be with us all!!!!

hi chocoholica,
you are so wonderful, thanks for the encouragements. I am sorry :wave_cry:to hear about your kidney infection, hope you get well soon.
i stopped with the cheating, you are right, i am only dissapointing myself, now it's getting better so I am glad I am doing this.
enjoying the sun.......
kiss and love, keep it up girl, you are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies, hope you feeling better chocoholica, thats rough doing the diet and getting a kidney infection, get better soon :D

As for the pill issue, I think getting into and being in ketosis can be tricky and hard to maintain, lots of things can upset the balance and kick you out of it, I would be very dubious of taking anything that could affect that. Hope this helps xx:gen126:

I'm a newbie too!

Hey guys, I've just finished my first day of lipotrim. Tried it before but my lack of will power made me give up. I'm desperate to try and stick to it this time and I'm hoping this forum will help me when I'm experiencing any low points! All the ideas on here for spicing up the shakes are great!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,I'm a newbie,been registered for a few weeks now,I'm a student Midwife and need to lose a lot of weight has part of our role is promoting good health.I'm going to be starting lipotrim tomorrow and will hopefully post my startin weight.well done to all of you that are sticking to this diet it sure is hard and hope I have the will power to stick it through.

Hi, I'm Lorraine,
I'm on day 2. I have been wondering about the diet for a while. I decided to start on a day when I wasn't at work as I was a bit concerned about how I'd get on energy and concentration wise. I felt sleepy yesterday, but it was sunday and I normaally do!!!!
I was quite pleased with how things have gone today. I never eat breakfast so morning isn't a problem for me. I had my first drink at lunchtime, then twiddled my thumbs wondering what to do with myself for the rest of my lunch hour.
Second when I got home from work, and just had a hot vanilla coffee now to go to bed with. I was really hungry when I got home. Grumbly pains in my tum. But that went when I drank some more water.

My only real query is how to make the drinks without lumps.........

HiLorraine,

Well done on getting through it so far. If you want to make it without lumps buy one of those hand blenders. They are great and whisk it up really easily and get the lumps out. Another way to make the shakes a little more tolerable is to blend them with some crushed ice and make a kind of smoothie. Just half the water in the shake and add to a blender with a load of ice and blend together. Great for the hot weather.
I got weighed last week and lost 2Lbs which was not great but at the same time it is still a loss.
I am now in week 3 and last night I had a real crisis of confidence and wanted to quit but with a bit of sleep and encouraging words from my other half I got through it. This morning I have lost more weight and some shorts I bought on Sunday are looser on me already so feeling a lot better today.
Hope you are all doing OK and keep it going folks.

Mels xx

Week 1 - 11lbs
Week 2 - 2lbs

Hot vanilla coffee sounds good.. I might try that after. Feel really tired and a bit bad tempered.. day 2!! Would normally of eaten contents of fridge by now.. Think I will go to bed early. Keeping going x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back