Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi my name alison and im 25 and this is my first day on lipotrim. i havent been too hungry today but my problem is i had the chocolate shake for breakfast, vanilla for dinner and strawberry for tea and i cant stand the taste of them!! i actually had to hold my nose as i drank them!! im determined to stick to it though so just wondered if anyone had any tips on making the shakes taste a bit better? thanks!!

To be honest none of the shakes taste that great to me, but once you get past day 3 you will see them as fuel rather than how good they taste. Hang on in there and Good Luck! :talk017:

Hi just made my first shake with a blender rather than a whisk. Oh what an improvement.

ok thanks im gonna definately stick with it, i guess ill get used to them after a while, might try the chicken soup tomorrow see how that goes x

Hi Guys,

Working from home this week and my god that makes things interesting. The kitchen screams at me all day and I am very tired trying not to think about food. I have my step son over this weekend along with my niece and nephew so I have also been organising the food and potential picnic..
Still the good news is I ordered a new suit and some new skirts for work as all the ones i have are way too big and one skirt fits and the other ones are not far off. I started as a size 20 and now I am close to a size 16 so that is keeping me going. When I did this last time I gave most of my clothes to charity as I went from a size 24 to a size 18. I am now getting smaller than that which is great. Fingers crossed within 3 weeks I will be in the 16's.
I have decided to hit the exercise regime this week as well with Boxercise and Pilates as I am losing weight but I am getting flabbier as well. A few years off 40 will do that to you. So nothing too strenuous and hopefully I will begin to tone a little too.
Keep going everyone and I will let you know how much I have lost at the weekend as Saturday is weigh day.

Melsxxxx

Week 1 - 11lbs
Week 2 - 2lbs
Week 3 - ?

Hi Guys

Congrats on all the great weight losses. I did lipotrim last year but gave up after 4 weeks and 2 stone down for a wedding and never went back onto it as planned. Which means I put it all back on again!!

Am starting again tomorrow and am determined not to make the same mistake again. So its nice to have a bt of support I know last year I would have been lost without these forums. It helps to know you are not the only one suffering!! Ha ha.
I weighed in today and am a masiive 15 stone and 7lbs. I feel like Nelly the elephant!
Have decided for the boyfriend ( wether he likes it or not ) he has to give me 50euro for every half stone i lose and i will also throw 50 into a saviungs box i have bought and labelled "My sexy new wardrobe"
So when I want to reach for the choc i just have to look upon my tin and be inspired (hopefully)
Does anyone else have any tips to keep them inspired?
Anyhow having a bbq tonight with all the works - gotta go out with a bang!!

Start Weight - 15'7st Target 1 - 15st

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wrxtEwH/]
blk-weight.png

[/url]

what type of medical questions the pharmacist ask for the lipotrim diet

Hi, currently thinking about starting the Lipotrim diet, need to lose about 5st. Just wondering what type of medical questions the pharmacist ask or medical restrictions which apply. I have a underactive thryoid & PCOS wondering if anyone else has either of these conditions and currently on the lipotrim diet.

I just hope that I can start this program because the weight lost & people I have read on this forum is amazing. I would be grateful for any feedback.

Thanks

Ok started this morning and i have just had my second shake and finished my first 2 litres. So far so good. Just have to keep thinking positive and skinny!:p
Did 2 walks of 45 minutes today as my daughter wanted to cycle to school so I walked her down and then trotted off on a ramble. Was half dead after it though ;)
How is everyone else doing?
blk-weight.png

:sign0163:

hi im on day three of lipotrim and feeling quite sick today, im not sure if this is normal or not??? ive drank 2 litres of water through out the day and never used to drink any so was wondering if this is why im feeling sick?? has anyone else felt sick on the first few days?? thanks

Hey there!

just coming to the end of my first day on lipotrim. its been an experience lol. i can cope with the hunger just a bit concerned about whether or not ill only like the strawberry shake.
also im going to see britney in london next saturday and staying overnight so panicking a bit about that, i would be mega greatful for some advice on it
i hope we all succeed xx

Your weight loss is amazing!! I am on day 2 drinking lost of water and trying to kick the habit of picking - I am usually in the kitchen cooking and tasting, hence the 4 stone to shed. What did you do with your time as eating is not an option for the time being??

Ali25 I am on day 2 and am feeling a bit queezy myself. I think it only lasts for a few days until you hit ketosis. Then its hitting the floor running. I hope!

hey Von19, it takes a lot of will power which I know you have. I had the same problem, never sit down and eat a meal but I was a big picker (LOL...) all the small things went in my mouth, the children's left over, the cheese, the cake, the fruits, the chips......(you get what I mean), but if you find yourself picking just spit it out quickly and rinse out your mouth and think that you will be wasting money and time. that works for me so try, and try again, it's not easy but you can do it.:character00115:

Thanks preciouschild. Thats good to know!!! :)
Do you know if we can take anything for heartburn?
Im getting it pretty bad today. :(

I started LT today at 10 o clock. So far I had a choclate shake and strawberry shake and a chicken soup.

but it's half eight now and I am starving. I hope it gets easier? does it?

Hi kkeekee,

I completely understand.

I started LT at 12st and i am now 10.5. My confidence at 12st was none existant and i would continually stay in and even try to get out of family ocassions!

I orinally lost 1.5 st on LT before xmas but due to going away for 2 weeks and an op (wisdom teeth out) i ended up of it for 5 weeks. I restarted 3 days ago and have already lost the 5lbs i put on over christmas and new year.

To make things worse im only 5 foot and its my 21st tomorrow! So really glugging the water and hitting the exercise this week.

Any questions private message me or you can always find me on here :)

x

Hi all,

On day four of lipotrim. Felt really sick past few days but woke up this morning feeling great and really motivated. Bought a new dress and got a blow dry and was feeling great. Am craving food now and am on computer to keep my mind off it. The medicine cabinet with all the vitamins are beginning to look very tasty. :)

Have weighed myself and am down 5 pounds already. I was 12 stone 3 pounds. Did lipotrim previously and went from 13stone 5 to 11 stone 11 pounds so have put on six pounds in a year. :sigh:

Don't want to put on anymore and am going on holidays in three weeks so want to be 11 by then hopefully, if I keep at it.

Best of luck to everybody.

hey again.. moved house so been off the net for a while.. within a stone nd 2 pounds of my goal. Thanks for all the support again chocoholic, you've been really helpful.
Unfortunatly i've been on my period for about two and a half weeks now.. the doctor said it was the diet.. nd there is nothing i can do about it except come off it. But i'm sticking to my guns. Nothing is worth doing if you only do half of it..
Good luck to everyone else.. I hope you all stick with it too. it is so rewarding to feel good about yourself again.
Oh.. I nearly forgot, going to london on tuesday, i heard they'll let you bring the sachets on your carry on lugage but does anyone have any experience with this?
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back