Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i started lipotrim on tuesday and have been very good havent cheated, then this evening i just dont know what happened, i had a sandwich, sausage roll and orange juice. i feel really bad that i caved in already. im starting back properly on the diet tomorrow but just wondered that if i was in ketosis, will i still be now ive ate something?? will my body go back to normal and have to go through the ketosis thing again??? thanks

thanks for support

hi chocoholica,
you are so wonderful, thanks for the encouragements. I am sorry :wave_cry:to hear about your kidney infection, hope you get well soon.
i stopped with the cheating, you are right, i am only dissapointing myself, now it's getting better so I am glad I am doing this.
enjoying the sun.......
kiss and love, keep it up girl, you are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there preciouschild, flame and all those who were so kind to respond to me when i was down with the kidney problem etc - i only got a chance to read all of it this evening and just wanted to post back here to say a big thank you for your support:thankyou: and encouraging words.

I had been feeling so miserable - your posts have brought a smile to my face:D

Preciouschild - i've read a few of your recent posts and noticed how great you've been getting on this past week including not cheating etc. I just want to say how fantastic you are to have made such a massive turn around - truly inspirational :patback:and a big well done on losing those 4kg - you deserve it;)

I'll post back over the weekend as bed beckons for time being. Just wanted to write this before i forgot:eek:

All the best,

Fi

x

i started lipotrim on thursday, and wasnt due a period, but have turned today, do you think it may be coinsidence or because of the diet? i dont want to be bleeding the whole time i need to be on lipotrim!

Hi,

Day 5 now and down six pounds:). My friend who was doing it with me ate last night :cry:. I have been sleeping great since on it, probably because I have not been drinking all the Diet Coke, but last night kept dreaming about people trying to tempt me with food.

Tegzy, I have the coil and get no period at all but find that on the lipotrim I do start to bleed. My friend went on lipotrim and she got pregnant. Another girl told me as well that she bleed a lot while on it, so it must be "normal". "normal" for lipotrim iykwim.

ali25 keep going it will be worth it.

hmm i wonder why, hopefully wont keep bleeding and it has just been a coinsidence. thanks for the advice!!

New Girl!

Hi everyone, I started Lipotrim today after reading these threads and realising it's a lot more supportive and effective than sitting at Slimming World listening to people congratulating themselves on how they cheated that week....
My motivation is that I'm getting married for the 2nd time on August 27th, my other half is younger than me and gorgeous, and I want to look at this set of wedding photos and videos and smile, not cringe or yell 'turn it off' and run out crying.
Weighing in at 14st 11 lb this morning. That was fun. My main problem area is my belly - waist currently 44inches when everything's relaxed. Yuk.
Wish me luck! xx

Hi Guys

Day 3 on lipotrim and feeling so much better and really energetic today. Wonder if im in ketosis so? Anyone know what the signs are?

Ali25 dont beat yourself up about it. One day at a time. You made a mistake but there is no point on dwelling on it just focus and take it
as a lesson learned.
It might help if you do some nice things for yourself. I was starving last night and had a chip to my lips but I came to my senses and instead ran a lovely hot bubble bath. Brought up a book and pampered myself for a bit and hunger went. If you feel like eating go do something wether its cleaning, reading the forums for support or doing your nils ect....

Distraction is the key:)

Keep up the good work everybody!!!

Hi Butterball
Welcome and hope you are doing ok.
You will find lots of support and inspirtion on the forum.
Good luck for your first WI.

Hi I'm on Day 3 too and doing well. I am surprised how good I am doing given the amount of food around me but i am just not hungry. My brother got a huge hotdog and ate it beside me totally forgetting about the diet until my mother pointed it out.

This morning I mixed a vanilla shake with my coffee and it was great!

Congrats on getting married. I have sort of the same motivation- my ex boyfriend is getting married- I got an invite to the wedding so I better look fabulous going :p

Really I put on an extra stone and a half in the last year because i put my back out and i was not as active as usual.

I wish you the best of luck, let me know how you are getting on

Electric Bridget

Hi everyone, I started Lipotrim today after reading these threads and realising it's a lot more supportive and effective than sitting at Slimming World listening to people congratulating themselves on how they cheated that week....
My motivation is that I'm getting married for the 2nd time on August 27th, my other half is younger than me and gorgeous, and I want to look at this set of wedding photos and videos and smile, not cringe or yell 'turn it off' and run out crying.
Weighing in at 14st 11 lb this morning. That was fun. My main problem area is my belly - waist currently 44inches when everything's relaxed. Yuk.
Wish me luck! xx

mood swings

hello everyone, just to encourage everyone, i feel a bit dizzy and light headed today and i am snapping at everyone. I am really angry and snapping at my children:(, my son said mummy why are you angry?:wave_cry:, so i am really trying :wave_cry:to overcome these mood swings, can anyone help?
So I apologised to him and went to sleep but i am still feeling a bit snappy.....i am still on it and i don't want to stop because the weigh loss is becoming noticeable to everyone ( especially my husband):flirt2:, so people please advice.....:grouphugg:

Hi,

Day 5 now and down six pounds:). My friend who was doing it with me ate last night :cry:. I have been sleeping great since on it, probably because I have not been drinking all the Diet Coke, but last night kept dreaming about people trying to tempt me with food.

Tegzy, I have the coil and get no period at all but find that on the lipotrim I do start to bleed. My friend went on lipotrim and she got pregnant. Another girl told me as well that she bleed a lot while on it, so it must be "normal". "normal" for lipotrim iykwim.

ali25 keep going it will be worth it.
HI STONEMAD, i also have the coil and no period but now I had heavy periods last month it was probably due to the diet, but it's all worth it, a few days of bleeding is nothing, but i hope it doesn't go on for a long time.
anyway good luck

Hi Guys.

Day 5 for me and so far so good.
Only problem for me now is heartburn. I have been drinking the peppermint tea but its not making much difference.
Anyone know what I can take for it without ruining ketosis?
Thanks

Hi Preciouschild how are you feeling today? Hope you are better:)

Hello Everyone

Good to read the posts on here. Well let me give you some back ground. I started Lipotrim 2 weeks ago with, I'm 5ft 11 man, my start weight was of 18 stone 8lb. Today my weight was 16 stone 12lb a total of 24lb gone-wow. I'm not finding it too bad, but I'm very aware of my breath and chew gum all the time. Also I do miss the actual enjoyment of eating and drinking with others, but I know that it's all worth it and that we will be supportive of each other. So here is to loosing more pounds.

Hey all, day 4 complete and I feel fab. 7lb gone already. Day 3 was worst! I'm a bit crabby too despite feeling really well. OH being a pain tho, thought 'one beer wouldn't hurt'.....

Hi,

Oh wow can I chew gum? Would love to but the pharmacist said not to.

What brand?

My pharmacist told me not too also but I chew airwaves as I come into close contact with people and don't want them to faint. I'm sticking very closely to the diet apart from this and I'm still loosing weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back