Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone

Nicolas try the Inspirational Slide Show in the blue bit at top of page. Its fantastic for before and after pics.

Sally congrats on the loss. Just rem thats 3lbs gone forever :D It is norm to have a slow week after a big loss week sumtimes and 3lbs is great. Are you drinking enough water hun? If not it could be just that your retaining it and the loss will show up in next weeks weigh in.

Hi Pink Diamond best of luck tomorrow, you will lurrve the results hun :)

Thanks little miss mini, and best of luck pink diamond :chores016:

Hello

I am new to this website and new to lipotrim too

Myself and my boyfriend both started the diet last tuesday ( 02.06.09 ) I found the first week really hard as i was so hungry all the time.

At my first weigh in i was so ashamed of how much i weighed 27stone 8lb :cry:i have always been a chubby girl but the past 5 years have spiraled into uncontrolable weight gain.

I desperately want to lose this weight as i'm getting married next june and then we want to have children :)

We had our first weeks weigh in on monday and i had lost 13lb :D i was so happy and my boyfriend had lost 12lb :D its great that we doing it together as we have each other for support.

It's really great to read on here how everyone else is getting on with it too. It really gives you alot of encouragement :)

I'm looking forward to our second weigh in and hoping the scales are kind to us again.

I am finding this really hard not having any food but all i keep telling myself is it will all be worth it in the end ;) and it really really will :)

I will keep reading your encouraging posts and will post again on monday with our next weight losses and lets hope its a good one again :D

Take care xx

Hi there I am a newbie and just started LT today. Already I have headaches and fatigue and I am terribly hungry. Please tell me that this does get better???

Hi there I am a newbie and just started LT today. Already I have headaches and fatigue and I am terribly hungry. Please tell me that this does get better???

Yep it does. The first few days are the hardest. I had headaches for a couple of days because I gave up coffee completely (just cant drink it black at all:confused:).

It does get better I promise and when you hit ketosis you dont even notice hunger.

Stick with it and once you get your fist weigh in you will see it was worth it.;)

Hey all.
Wants to be thin.. I think what you're doing is great, with both you nd your boyf working together at it. It'll be great support.
I'm nearly finished it now.. Within about 12 pounds of my target, but i'm still not really happy with my body, think its more about my head than the way i actually look. So very very afraid of the refeed week nd eating food again.
I'm so afraid that even if i try really hard I'll put on the weight..
Does anyone know about the longterm diet, healthy fish, chicken nd salads nd veg obviously.. but the main rule?
Low fat?
Low GI?
Low carb?
theres so many..

hi every1

I tried LT 2 weeks ago but didnt manage to stick to it, am now back and am hoping to stick to it this time arnd....

Good Luck every1...

Hello to all!!! I must say having a good read through all the threads, they are brilliant. The amount of support end encouragement is definately shown in the amount of weight that has been lost.

I am a newbee and have finally started the LipoTrim today!! To be honest I am worried about the hunger pains, and that is about it really. I will miss my takeaways and chocolate, but with 17month old twins I must loose the weight for them! :family2:

Hi,

I am on day thirteen and have lost 13 pounds already. I did breakout on Saturday night and had a chicken salad, did not put on any weight thank God as I spent most of the night on the toilet.

I now weigh 11 stone 4 pounds and am delighted. I am going on holidays in two weeks and can't wait.

I am now nearly two and a half stone lighter. This being my third time doing lipotrim.

I am thinking about going out on Thursday night but am afraid of putting on a lot of weight again if I drink a lot. The first time I did lipo I was grand and did the refeed and lost more weight.

The second time I put all the weight back on as I did not do the refeed properly and went on a session.

What do ye think?

hi all, how is every1 feeling today, i had 1st weigh in yest delighted 9lb down, really want to lose 5 this week, goin out for a meal tonight with 12 women, have told 2 of them i on lipo and wont be eating, dreading telling others, u kno the way people put diet down tellin u its bad for u just excirise eat healthy, my mind does not work like that, and i truly beleive when your mind is ready your diet will follow no matter what diet u on,
my brother lost 5 stone in 4 months just eating healthy and swimming every night,:) 3 years ago, but has put 3stone back on,:( so i figure lipo is as good as anything because u lose quick, helps keeps you focused, then hopefully i will be more determind to keep it off! MIND OVER MATTER ! maybe i have it all wrong? :rolleyes::confused:

hi all ,went out for a chinese last night, and wait for it i asked for chicken ceaser salad, with no bacon, no crutons, no dressing and no cheese! so basicly i had chicken and lettuce, they all looked at me like i had 10 heads! but at least i ate with them, i just said i was on a diet didnt say which! think thats what u r allowed it when u reefeeding, so hopefully it wont affect my weight loss this week>
how is every 1 else doing?

Hello All,

I'm new, just discovered this site, I started lipotrim on Sunday and so far so good. Any good tips with this diet, is it really possible to lose ten pounds in a week etc, I have read a few posts and i'm shocked, but so excited that i'll be me again by Christmas..

What is the best flavour shake, and best way to make them?

Kaz xx

Hi I'm jo and i'm 21 i'm on day 2 of lipotrim and feelin great!although i'm finding it hard to get the shakes lump free without a blender, any suggestions?Jo x

Today is my 1st Day!

Hi there,
Today is my 1st day on LT. I'm loving reading the posts on here, they are so inspirational and will help to keep me focused and motivated. I'm sure my first week won't be easy, but if anyone else is in their early days, it would be great to hear from you - maybe we could keep each other strong and motivated!

Hi everybody........ today is my first day of LT, here's hoping it's the first of many :) Looking forward to following everyone's progress ~ we can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back