Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guy's welcome, yep its tru i lost 9lb last week :happy096: delighted with myself!!! 1st few days are the toughest but i guarentee u after your firs weigh in will be worth it :D

good luck all keep posting !!:p

Hi everyone, I'm loving the strictness of lipotrim, also noticed you can double the amount of shake by adding ice and blending really well with a little less water. I've now tried them all and they are all nice, even lovelier with a little sweetner in tablet form added.

Does anyone want to buddy up on this? I plan to lose between six and seven stone by christmas.

Good luck everyone.

does anyone know of anybody that has kept the weight off for more than a year. I have found loads of info on people starting and doing this diet, but none from people that have finished it and kept the weight off????
Please anyone with info about this reply.. I'm doing refeed in a few days and am getting really freaked out.

newbi

Hi im kelly im 31 and just started lipotrim today not been a bad day havent feet hungry but found not picking on food so hard have to keep thinking of horrible things to put me off food lol also i am struggling with the amount of water you have to drink any advice is well recived hope we all do well x

Hey Athmosphere, I'm there with you .... planning to go on refeed starting Saturday and nervous as hell coming off the TFR shakes & about putting the weight back on again. I just had a call from my gym as I haven't been there since I started the diet. Felt the tiredness got the better of me but as I told the instructor, I am planning to be back after I start the refeeding. Just got a lecture from her about the diet and it being just a 'quick fix' and I will put all the weight back on which has really got me worried. I do know that in a way its a ply to get me back to the gym, which is no bad thing :character00115::character00115::character00115:,
but her words are reeling in my mind at the mo :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

But in saying all that, I did read on one of the recent posts (sorry I'm terrible with names), that someones brother lost over 2 stone through healthy eating, but due to getting complacent, like we can all do at times, they put a lot of the weight back on .... so I am hoping that at the end of the day it is 'MIND OVER MATTER' and if you put your mind to it, it will stay off ???? :D:D:D:D

I do sincerely believe not giving up on this site when you start refeeding could be the key, as this site has done so much for me in motivating me through the experience, it will have the same effects on maintenance of our wonderful weight losses :):):):):):)

Just to put athmospheres & my mind to total rest, is there anyone out there who has kept the weight off for sure ??? I do believe it is a matter of willpower at the end of the day. Please someone confirm my beliefs!!

Well done everybody, ye are doing so so well and thats the motivation that keeps us all going ..... :553::grouphugg::happy096::happy096::happy096:

hi, was me that said that about my brother just healthy eating and swimming and lost 5 stone ! but as soon as he started eating his breakfast rolls and pizza take out etc and stopped swimming he put back on the weight not all of it but 3 stone, so i really do beleive it mind over matter

and to answer your question a friend of mine lost 4stone on lipotrim in 2005 and has kept it all off, insisted she would never go back that big, and she didnt

so good luck to us all girls :)

Thank you Nicolas ..... sorry I couldn't remember your name, there is so so many great posts to read here .... at times I do be writing down names as I fear I may respond to a post using the wrong name!!!

Yep, defo mind over matter ..... need to get back out walking more often & to the gym soon & healthy eating !!!

Great to hear about your friend losing the 4st & keeping it off ...... must be a real motivator for you to see how well she has done!!!

Hopefully the refeed section of the site will be as helpful as all ye guys ....... but I assume its still Ok to link into these threads even when on refeed?

Girl (& boy, as I know we have sum guys here) POWER!! :):):)

sorry didnt realise there was guy's 2 :( its great reading all the posts especially at this time of night when i sitting on couch but usually eating a whispa!!!!!

Hi Linda, I really wouldn't worry about the reefeed and gaining weight. I really believe that however you loose the weight quick or slow if you go back to old eating habits then you will start to gain weight thats lost! Ok with a healthy diet you are starting to eat healthy and continue to live that way so no change. Where as lipotrim if fast to get you started and then its An re introduction to food which will be exciting and more enjoyable. Also your own personal tastes may have changed so what you did enjoy before (bad for you) you will not like too much and the healthier option you will apprechiate more and enjoy!!

Bx

Thank you so much linda. Its good to know that someone else is in the same boat. I'm going to start refeedng either on Fri or Mon, not sure yet, have to go out to house sit for someone nd don't want to be by myself when i'm doing it, incase I go mad and eat everything.
But I will definatly stay on this forum. I think there isn't enough people that have finished the diet on it. Hopefully all will go well.
Good luck to everyone.

Thank you Nicolas & BecciMac, really appreciate the advice. Tomorrow is last day, TG ..... it feels really good. I haven't quite reached my target but thankfully not far off it. Thank you Lipotrim and everybody who helped me along the way, everyone's advice has been amazing and reading the posts is a real motivator :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

How you feeling athmosphere? You are nearly there too ..... well well done! :happy096::happy096::happy096:
I had a quick look at the refeeding section of the site, but I feel for the moment, my place is to stay here in this area. Maybe we can share ideas and let each other know how we are getting on. Also, hopefully we will be able to help others along the way. I'm just going to look at the info now got from chemist & see what I need to shop for tomorrow evening for my Saturday meal :):):)

I was really looking forward to a small glass of wine with my dinner Sat to celebrate, but I understand thats a no-no in the first week of refeeding??? :(:(:(

Can I just put a question out girlies re: TOTM .... I had TOTM about 2 & half weeks ago and thought that was all done & dusted for another month, until they inappropriately returned last Saturday & are still around .... is it normal to get what I suppose is 2 TOTMs in one month when you are on the diet? And does it mean when they finish they will be back in another 2 weeks as per my normal dates, or in another month? Sorry, just a little confused. Why all the questions is that me & hubby hope to book a cheap break away soon & last thing I want is TOTM when I'm away, so thus trying to work out dates etc.

Thanks everybody, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ...... :grouphugg::grouphugg:

L xx

hey linda.. I think its a great idea, staying on this forum to swap ideas and advice.
On the totm issue, I am on the depo injection (u get it every three months, usually stopped totm completely) however when i started using the lipotrim i got a light period for over three weeks..
Stopped now thank god, but the doctor said it was definatly the diet.
I think you should be fine and back to normal when you start eating again.. Just your body changing and getting stressed i think.
On the wine front.. there is no alcohol allowed during the refeed week but after that i think its ok..
Good luck!
Tell me how it goes

Thanks Athmosphere .... defo stay off the wine til the end of the refeed. :):):)
Did you decide if today or Monday is your refeed day? Starting refeed tomorrow & went grocery shopping this evening FOR MYSELF for a change, my God, it felt so exciting actually going in to pick up food again (all healthy & in line with the refeed programme) .... what are we like!!! My wedding anniversary is next weekend & we are going away. Its mad I know, away twice in one month & haven't been away in near a year! I will be a week refeeding at that stage, so hopefully I will be Ok. Defo will not go overboard, but will let down the hair a bit more than over the last few weeks, thats for sure!

Thanks for the advice on TOTM athmosphere, was aware it could happen when you were on the pill alright, which I know from last year when I done Lipo before the wedding, but I didn't think it would happen when you are not on the pill ..... but there you go, you find something new out all the time!

Hows everyone else doing?? Onwards & upwards guys!!!

Group hug :grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

i've decided to start today.. sat. I've had my two shakes allready.. going to have dinner with my boyf later on. Having chicken breast with a small bowl of lettuce and tomatoes and onions.. Still so scared. Having dreams about putting on weight now.
Gonna see what happens when I get weighed on fri.
Does anyone know, on days 4-7 it says its ok to have 2 slices of bread or pita or a bagel.. what about a scone? too sweet maybe?

Best of luck with it Athmosphere. I'm a cross between a excited & nervous child today - so panicky about eating also. Had my 'summer fruits' shake earlier & it was yummy and have a chicken breast in the oven baking at the mo. I put it in foil paper,put a little lemon juice & small sprinkle of mixed herbs over it (think & hope they are Ok), mixed up a small bowl of mixed salad. :eat::eat::eat::eat::eat:

Not sure about the scone, I reckon it is too sweet & perhaps stick to the menu plan for the first week & see how you get on??? Only a suggestion, others may have better advice??? :):):):):)

When I was in the chemist this morning I had a chat with the girl looking after the Lipotrim & she said I could do 'maintenance' instead of refeed for the first week if I wanted, thus, 2 shakes a day and one meal, basically following the refeed plan, but just having one meal a day. I still can introduce the potatoe on day 3 and bread on day 4 if I like to help with the refeed process. Hopefully it will work out Ok, will know one way or another by the end of the week!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back