Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone.
Not doing so great at the moment. On the first week of maintance and being allowed food just doesn't seem to work for me. I'm eating everything around me and the weight is going back on. I don't know what happened, seems like my will power is just gone. Going to go to a weight watchers meeting today. Need to get some structure back into my diet I think.
I don't really have enough money to continue with the lipotrim. So I'm really unsure of what to do. I know this is my own fault but i can't seem to stop.

oh atmosphere sorry to hear that, what do u meant eatting all around u? maybe its not as bad as u think? the ww meeting should def help!

and u didnt put up any weight on refeed what makes u think u r now?

hi jo marty it does get easier stick with it def worth it :)

When I say eating all around me.. I really mean it, three dinners yesterday, jaffa cakes, bowls of cereal. Don't know why I'm doind it and can't seem tp stop myself.
But I went to a WW meeting just there. Very interesting. I think i've decided to stop with the maintance (shakes and bars and stuff) Just because I cannot afford it any more. But I checked it out and one of the shakes or bars have 3-4 ww points in them.. which is the equivilant of one of the set breakfasts or lunchs on ww..
Would people mind if i stayed on this forum, even if I was on ww.. Seeing as I've lost the weight with lipotrim but want to keep it off with ww.. Oh and I've put on 2 pounds.. but i've got my lipotrim weigh in on fri..

id say you will get to keep it off if u stick to ww, how long were u on lt? how much did u lose?

i was on lipotrim for a round 6 or seven weeks. Lost a stone and a half.. It was slow because my bmi was 25.5 to begin with I wasn't hugely overweight. But I definatly put on at least two pounds which was to be expected with the way i was eating. I have been doing a good bit of excersise so hopefully that will stop me from ballooning out..
I'll check back in on fri.

do let us know how u r on fri and dont be stressing out u prob just excited to be eating again, and will settle down soon, dont let all your hard work go to waste :)

just started lipotrim this week im following it really well i dont know why but im actually finding it really easy but im worried that im not going to loose much weight cos i just dont feel thinner yet but its only day 4 got first weigh in on monday morning. im 18 and weigh 202lb want to be 120lb so 82lb to go..... wish me luch ahhhhh

good luck michelle :) once u have ur mind made up u will get there ;)

Good luck Michelle ;)

The hard work is not sticking to the diet :p it is getting your mind in the right place first.... if you have done this already then you will stick with it 100% and the results will be amazing :D

:sign0144: Hello all,i started on Tuesday 30th June 2009....
Im 24,my start weight was 14st7 :)eek: eek!) and i want to loose about 4st minimum.
I'm on day 4 and i feel fine,not liking the metallic taste on my tongue ,but i guess that's a sign that its working.

Just a quick question...when should i start asking for chew bars...do i have to wait till my 2nd or 3rd week? I forgot to ask :sign0007:.
Cheers

Last edited:
hi welcome , and best of luck :) sorry i dont use chew bars so cant help u :(

Welcome Tattyhead,

Well done for getting to day 4.

It can take 3 to 4 days to get into ketosis and it does sound like you are.

Make sure you are drinking enough water throughout the day, not all at once, this should help.

Love Mini xxx

Hi all,I started LT 30th June and hoping to lose 50lbs.It's great to see how well everyone is doing and it's really motivating.Not finding it too hard at present so fingers crossed :)

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd say hello, my name's Hannah, I'm a twenty-one year old student. I started Lipotrim three days ago. I previously had success on LighterLife where I lost three & a half stone, however, didn't manage to maintain, as I fell off the wagon half a stone before my target & for some reason didn't think that my achievements were worth maintaining. I have, however, learnt my lesson & if that happens again I'll be more mature about it, heh.

Am very excited about this & love what I've seen of this site thus far!

Hannah

Hi everyone went for my first weigh in yesterday and ive lost 7 pounds, My first week so will see what happens next week as well! Hope everyones doing well

cool! how to i get one of those target charts? im weighing in on fri this week as im away sat so gonna put some extra work in lol!! x

best of luck hannah and silly september :)

athmosphere sorry to hear that but i'm sure once u put ur mind to it u can lose it again, u proved u have will power on lt and u will do it again, keep in touch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back