Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on Day 4, tired, hungry but determined. Especially as I have actually done the maths on my previous weight - I've put on 33lb since October 2006. I was gettin horribly close to putting half the weight I lost back on. Add to that a photo of me in the swimming pool from a recent holiday and I'm more that a little motivated.

Hardest thing at the moment is the 2 shakes a day - total routine change, and very easy to have the second one early leaving a rather bleak evening.

Well done to everyone else, and I'm glad I found this forum.

I need to do some photos so i can track this loss as well.

Hey, Its my second time getting into the Lipotrim, It works but have to stay focused and determined and you need a lot of motivation. Its hard to stick to it when a lot of social events etc are going on around you. Anyway its my first time on this forum so think it will be helpful to see how others are finding it.
Best of luck with it.

Hi Everyone.

I'm from Monaghan, student in Dublin, work in Croke Park. I'm Super Obese with a starting BMI 37.1. I don’t want the word obese to have anything to do with me anymore.

:)It's my first day on Lipotrim. I'm so happy I found this website. Love reading what people have to say and know people have the same problem as me and going through this change. Love the real before and after photos.

Looking forward to talking to everyone.
:character00148:

hi all and hi lisa.....

I started lipotrim yesterday as i need to lose 6 stone also. you dont realise how the weight goes on until you see 'that' certain pic and think who is that??? and realise its you! also i am a community carer and bending washing people etc was getting hard with the extra weight!
it is how i gained weight in the first place as i work over breakfasts dinner and supper time so you end up living on corner shops and garage foods! i also suffer from lymphodema and have gained due to that.
i tried slimfast and alli and low cal diets, hate slimming world and weight watchers as am not into the whole clicky women chatting bit and besides ours were held in a pub which was not the greatest idea lol. so my old boss tried lipotrim and in 11 weeks has lost 77lbs. so i decided to give it a go as i need to be told what to eat and thats that! sort of thing and spend lots of money doing so!
its a great diet although i am only on day two and have already had all my sachets for today! but i am out to work now for four hours and am not taking money to pop in any shops!
the only thing i find hard is the taste in my mouth, i long for a chewing gum or sweet to bring some taste into it lol. any tips? at this rate ill start gargling on mouth wash as i am driving along!
all of you have given me a massive massive boost when i see all the weight you guys have lost, its amazing!!

hi i have another 5 1/2 stone to go so we are similar... no what u mean about the whole weight watcher group thing im also not into chatting with all these random wimen etc, one thing that i find great about lipotrim is that you dont have all these questions in ur mind about what u can and cant eat u can only have the sachets so u cant trick ur self into think 10 tinyyy slices of cake will not make a difference ;-) about the bad breath you could carry ur toothbrush everywhere u go or get these mint strip everyone is talking about wich im abit reluctant to use because im scared they might have even the tiniest calorie. lol any ways gl!

just had chicken soup for supper yum :)

had to change my weight ticker as the weight i was aiming for still makes me over weight!! hmph!! so this is just checking xxx

Hi Nutty,
Well done for getting started. Ive just finished my first week and im one stone down already ( i did try lipotrim before managed to loose 3 stone but lets just say i wasnt a good girl) I think you really have to be determined to do this diet and i am for sure.. I also find the hardest part is the longing to taste something, I also bring my toothbrush everywere now and didnt like the strips best of luck now looking forward to see how you do.:)

I started lipotrim yesterday as i need to lose 6 stone also. you dont realise how the weight goes on until you see 'that' certain pic and think who is that??? and realise its you! also i am a community carer and bending washing people etc was getting hard with the extra weight!
it is how i gained weight in the first place as i work over breakfasts dinner and supper time so you end up living on corner shops and garage foods! i also suffer from lymphodema and have gained due to that.
i tried slimfast and alli and low cal diets, hate slimming world and weight watchers as am not into the whole clicky women chatting bit and besides ours were held in a pub which was not the greatest idea lol. so my old boss tried lipotrim and in 11 weeks has lost 77lbs. so i decided to give it a go as i need to be told what to eat and thats that! sort of thing and spend lots of money doing so!
its a great diet although i am only on day two and have already had all my sachets for today! but i am out to work now for four hours and am not taking money to pop in any shops!
the only thing i find hard is the taste in my mouth, i long for a chewing gum or sweet to bring some taste into it lol. any tips? at this rate ill start gargling on mouth wash as i am driving along!
all of you have given me a massive massive boost when i see all the weight you guys have lost, its amazing!!

well my first weigh in i lost 8 lbs so i am thrilled about that!!! i did have a naughty half of sausage roll last night though....Eek.back to the grindstone today!!!

I am a newbie, just completed the first week - found it really hard though - any tips for the problem of constipation? All advice gratefully received x x

We'll Hello everyone again, i'm on my way back to shed some stones!!! I was here last year and lost a few stone for my hols in May 08, I soon piled the pounds back on through june and July THEN in July 2008 i got pregnant which of course is like telling me " you can now eat everything you want".. BIG mistake. I am 5ft 2 in and when 9 months pregnant i was over 17 stone !!! :cry: After the birth i lost over 2 stone between baby weight/fluid etc and My gorgeous baby is now 16 weeks old I am still the same weight (approx 15stone). I really need to get this weight off me. I am stopping breastfeeding at the moment so as soon as she is solely on bottles (next week or so) I am starting LT. Wish me luck and of course ANY advise is more than welcome xx :D

hey all!!

im on day 1 of lipotrim and its soooooooo hard!!!! the soup is probably the most vile thing ive ever tasted, but the chocolate wasnt too bad once i put icecubes in it, lets hope tomorrow is better!!!!plus gettin the flapjacks next week so hoping their edible! ha ha!!! only thing is motivating me is that im on holiday in 4weeks and would like to feel trimmer for it:D

my pharmacist said she could only help me lose near enough 1 n half stone in around 2 weeks(?not sure if thats true?) then my bmi would be at 25 therefore lipotrim would not work, is that true or is she speakin jibberish?! i dont particularly want to be on this diet for a long time, i just want a kick start/detox to help me shift weight that i can try keep off as i am very active anyways(gym 3 times a week and serveral sports), eat reasonably healthy(minus the few chineses!) but still seem to have a high bmi! :confused:

all ur stories have been very helpful reading that im not the only one struggling at first, but all ur success stories are amazing!!!:D:D

hi everyone

i started the lipotrim diet today and wow its been a tough day, i was ok during the day but just before bed time it was REALLY tough! I just about resisted the temptation.....

Am seriously thinking of doing Lipotrim - sounds very good but am a little concerned if my motivation will get me through the first few days of headaches and lethargy. The other girls at work are planning to do it too so that will help but I am not so keen on the giving up of my diet coke though - that will be the hardest thing of all for me I think - can I incorporate some each day even if it means a not losing as much weight as I could. The other big worry is if I lose loads of weight so quickly is the amount of excess skin I will have - not sure whats worse - lots of skin hanging or having it filled with fat !!! :)

It looks like we are going to chat to the pharmacist in the next few days - if I leave it much longer then I will make excuses to not do it.

I really hope that I can as all the stories on here - even the not so good ones - inspire me and I am quite excited and keen to see a new me :)

hellooo all

Hi

I posted on another thread earlier and am still trying to work all this out..

So i'l start again haha
My name is bronwyn and i'm 28 yrs (young haha)
I'm 179cm and 19stone 7pounds. i started LT on monday the 20/07/09 and think i'm doing alright.. up until this morning i didnt think i'd drink another shake!! but i read someones post on here and they said they were adding coffee to their vanilla and choc shakes.. well i can honestly tell you after trying it this morning and lunch, i am looking forward to my next shake this evening.

It really makes a difference to the taste. I have also been weighing myself everyday and yes i know its not recommended... but it gives me encouragement when i see the kg's dropping every day.. so i spose each to their own.. i need to get down to 11 stone according to my height and build...

today is day 4 and i've lost 5 kg's already. (11pounds) i am super happy and cant wait to have my first weigh in on monday.

I just want to say to whoever started this thread.. A very big thank you... reading everyones stories.. only motivated me more...

good luck to everyone ...

one last thing.. how do you get that weight loss tracker on your thread??

bron xxxxx:D

\hi there sweety I also have pcos and I know how hard it can be !!grrrrr With regards to the soup I know it is not the nicest I think the shakes are far better and thats what I choose this week I have just had my first weigh in and lost 12 pounds listen good luck and if you need any information on pcos just ask ill try and help Jo x

Hi

I posted on another thread earlier and am still trying to work all this out..

So i'l start again haha
My name is bronwyn and i'm 28 yrs (young haha)
I'm 179cm and 19stone 7pounds. i started LT on monday the 20/07/09 and think i'm doing alright.. up until this morning i didnt think i'd drink another shake!! but i read someones post on here and they said they were adding coffee to their vanilla and choc shakes.. well i can honestly tell you after trying it this morning and lunch, i am looking forward to my next shake this evening.

It really makes a difference to the taste. I have also been weighing myself everyday and yes i know its not recommended... but it gives me encouragement when i see the kg's dropping every day.. so i spose each to their own.. i need to get down to 11 stone according to my height and build...

today is day 4 and i've lost 5 kg's already. (11pounds) i am super happy and cant wait to have my first weigh in on monday.

I just want to say to whoever started this thread.. A very big thank you... reading everyones stories.. only motivated me more...

good luck to everyone ...

one last thing.. how do you get that weight loss tracker on your thread??

bron xxxxx:D

hey bron

to add the weight info to your profile you need to select the user CP at the top menu and then select edit your profile on the left

x

another newbie

Hi Everyone I'm a newbie and starting lipotrim tomorrow 25th july 2009!! ideally i'd like to lose six stone but have decided to take it a stone at a time, but would like to lose a couple of stone as fast as possible. No particular reason just for me lol i have been this size for 10 years since my first little girl was born.:mad: Now having just had my second who is 5 months old it's time to get this weight off. weirdly i didn't gain any weight this pregnancy not that i needed any extra to lose lol. Reading this forum is very inspiring and i know it will be a big help in the coming hard weeks ahead. wish me luck!! :family2:
weight.png

Last edited:
New recruit - greetings fellow Lipotrim Fat Fighters

Hi - day 3 of week one. I spent quite a lot of time reading this forum, great thing about t'internet - you can always find interest groups and communities to join and share your problems/dreams/fetishes etc...

So, Ticker thing set up (as well as detailed Excel spreadsheet with chart) and lost 5lb in 2 days (I know - stick to weekly weighings!)

The shakes are quite nice - soup is ok too (add pepper!) - bars are slightly less tasty than sawdust but I will stick with them - I cut them into lots of little cubes to make them last (massochist) - any tips for making them slightly more interesting? Maybe pour chocolate sauce over them? Just kidding...

Start weight: 15st - 9lb Target: 11st - 7lb

I lost about 2st 7lb a few years ago on Atkins - it was very easy but over the following year I slowly put it all back and a little extra too :( never managed to repeat this so hoping Lipotrim (and willpower) will result in similar (greater) loss...

We'll see, feeling positive... :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back