Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, today is my very first day on Lipotrim.

My journey began as I am trying to concieve, my doctor is telling me that I am not ovulating and they can't get me started on fertility treatments as my weight is above the government guidelines. I am 12st 6lb but need to be 10st 9lb or less. So as you can all see it is not that much. However I am a big girl for my 1.53 height and I need to lose 3 stones for my ideal weight.

Today I started getting headaches. Had a choc shake in the morning and I just about finished it. In the afternoon I had a flapjack and that was not so bad. In the evening I had the soup and i could not drink that, forced myself to drink half and that was it.
I like coffee so I will use that along with sweetners. I stopped smoking 1 month ago today with sheer willpower so I know I can do it. Once I have started I will keep to it.

I hope the weeks are easy on all of you.

Last edited:
Hi jesi and everyone else it's my second day on lipotrim going really well i've not got any headaches or anything just yet. drinking alot of water finding that the toughest part i'm not a huge water fan!:rolleyes: Also drinking green tea. just made a sauage dinner for my partner wayne and my daughter brittany and it smelt so good but resisted temptation really well done the washing up while they ate :p was reading tips on here last night for the shakes and soup and tried one of my own that haven't seen mentioned so i thought i'd post it for you all to try. Had a vanilla shake and added cinnamon powder to it before whisking it up it was soooo much nicer with this added. :) Will carry on with those now. Got my soup to look forward too later. well hope i can keep this up and good luck to all of you.

Last edited:
Hi, I have been on Lipotrim for a week now, have gotten a lot out of reading the forum so thought I would post how I am getting on. First couple of days were quite easy but the third and fourth were quite tough, I went into ketosis (metallic taste, bad breath etc) and checked that out with ketostix (am around the middle when I test), fifth and sixth day were ok (weekend is always a bit hard as not as busy as during the week) and here I am, have had my weigh in and have lost 11lb's so am pleased as punch and this has given me the encouragement I needed to keep going with it. Have had the vanilla and strawberry shakes (also tried the flapjacks.... yuck!!!) my pharmacist is going to order the chocolate shake and chicken soup for me so hopefully that will add a bit more variety, well done to everyone on here and thanks for sharing your experiences!

hi mickd well done on your weight loss that is great, did you do any exercise in your first week?.

I too didnt like the flapjack specially the coconut one and the chicken soup ewwww so I am taking my supply back today to the pharmacy and replacing them with the shakes. I think I will just stay on the shakes from now on. I add some coffee and 2 sweetners which makes it taste like real milkshake. I also make sure I dont do it too watery as that makes it taste less nicer and as you have to drink it for longer it gets tiring and I dont want to bore myself with the taste as I have some weeks to go.
I am on day 3 not feeling bad but get headaches everyday.
I was soo worried about being strict on this diet that I replaced my nurofen with plain paracetamol because of the suger coating it had lol

I think this forum is what is making me determained and helping me sail through this diet.

Thanks everyone.

Hi Jesi, I went to the gym twice, both times I did 25 mins on the cross-trainer and 20 mins on the exercise bike both at a hill setting and medium effort level, also did some weights exercises but I have to say by the evening I felt very dizzy whenever I would get up from a sedentary position.

Great tip on adding a bit of coffee to the shakes, will have to give that a try.

Good luck with it!!

Hi all, well I have gone and done it and got myself weighed and bought the Lipotrim shakes - no turning back now.

I was so ashamed when I stood on the scales that I wanted to cry, :cry: :cry: :cry: but I managed to hold myself back until I was in the car and then could not stop. I am so upset on letting my self get so big, but that was down to my own laziness, greed and stupidity.

But

I have now made the choice to do something about it and despite not having support from one of my friends ( who not only thinks that I will fail miserably but that I will put any weight I lose back on again ), but I only have to remember that big number on the scales and that reinforces my determination. I am in no way under the illusion that it is going to be easy - to go from non stop eating virtually to just liquid - omg - but seeing that number on the scale is so scary. I just have to think of the positives in all of this - my health will improve, my feet will not be puffy and sore, i will be able to walk and talk at the same time and I hope to become :superwoman: - after all its a massive change in lifestyle and will be for all the better. I have been such a fool to waste so much time now all I can say is lets :whoopass: this fat and have a better, healthier life :D

hi dontwanttobesocurvygirl (wow that was a mouthfull :)

I am glad that you have made up your mind and decided to start Lipotrim. It is hard and you have to be strict.

I think you will be fine and will sail through it. Just keep in mind that you will feel and look so much better. Don't listen to your friend saying that you will fail, or further more dont forget them saying that. That alone should motivate you.

Also being on here is just sooo good for support. We will all be here for your questions and worries. Just drop a line what ever it is.

Good Luck and keep focused on your goal.

PS: Maybe stick a very very bad picture of yourself on the fridge that will make you remember what you really want.

Hi all!

I started healthy eating and exercise after xmas and managed to lose 22lbs then I came to a grinding halt :cry:

I went and whinge to my Drs and they prescribed Xenical for me and I have lost nearly a stone and a half with it. But as I eat relatively healthily and exercise it was REALLY slow going and I was getting so upset at losing in a whole month what everyone else was losing in a week :cry:

So today I have taken the plunge and will start LT tomorrow :D

My first weigh in today@ the pharmacy was 14st 3lbs :(

I have a prom in Sept, So I`m hoping to lose as much as poss until roughly a week or 2 before where I will refeed so I can enjoy the prom ;)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Love LiSe Xxx

Hi to you all! :wave_cry:Well 3rd day almost over and hasn't been too bad. the vanilla shake is lovely with cinnamon added to it and the chicken soup wasn't too bad with garlic and pepper added. drinking the water is getting easier aiming for 4L a day. been having hot and cold flushes today but no headaches at all. I have to keep thinking what i will look like in a few weeks to stop myself from caving and it's worked so far but for extra motivation i have been and bought a really lovely outfit in a size 14 as this is what i am aiming for currently size 18/20 so will be a massive difference to me. i am feeling confident with this diet hope this will continue. good luck to you all we can do this ....:)

hello all, and dontwanttobecurvygirl, wow, i managed to write it. Well done for making that decision, you will have plenty of support when i first started LT i felt like you guilty and ashamed when the pharmasist told me what i actually weighted ( until today i don't tell people- especially my husband) but i made that decision and i haven't regretted it since. so keep at it girl, and you surely see the result
good luck everone

Thanks for the support so far guys - its certainly interesting. Sorry about having such a long username - most people just call me curvygirl or CG lol

Have had both the Strawberry and Chocolate shakes so far and find them not too bad. Will have the Chicken for tea tonight.

Am drinking loads of water and green tea - my biggest thing that I will miss my staple of diet coke - I can give up the chocolate and cakes bu the diet coke will be the worst thing.

Note to self : just keep thinking of that horrid number that was on those scales - dont want to be that high anymore.

hi all,

after putting on the weight in 2000 i have struggled to get it back off...once a pretty fit man i found it hard to deal with large obesity. after trying everything i found lipotrim so i started lipotrim on jan 23rd at a huge weight of 53st 5lbs...still on it and on 10th june had lost 15st. aiming for down to 30st by xmas, [trying not to set targets just rough guides :) ] starting the gym soon hopefully too after i get a lymphatic leg issue sorted so that should help.

good luck to those who are on lipotrim or starting it...its saved my life :)

ps.
Anyone in northern ireland know where to get the listerene strips?

Last edited:
hi all,

after putting on the weight in 2000 i have struggled to get it back off...once a pretty fit man i found it hard to deal with large obesity. after trying everything i found lipotrim so i started lipotrim on jan 23rd at a huge weight of 53st...still on it and on 10th june had lost 15st. aiming for down to 30st by xmas, [trying not to set targets just rough guides :) ] starting the gym soon hopefully too after i get a lymphatic leg issue sorted so that should help.

good luck to those who are on lipotrim or starting it...its saved my life :)

ps.
Anyone in northern ireland know where to get the listerene strips?
wow thats a fantastic loss.your doing brilliantly,i'm only on day 3 but finding it good.hoping to do this til christmas so hope i have your will power.
best of luck for the rest of your journey x

Hi, I'm Hetty & I'm currently on Day 5 and feeling fine. I'm 22 & I've just finished part of my post-grad and am taking a 'year out' to collect myself, get some money together, etc. and so there was no better time to start Lipotrim. I must admit I've been lurking around the board for a few days now, so I thought I should start posting. I have to say, you all seem so wonderful & inspiring.

I've actually not found the shakes bad & I'm a big water drinker anyway so things are going quite well; I don't want to jinx myself though! I want to get down to a maximum of 10st, though 14st and 12st will be big milestones. Managed to do an hour at the gym yesterday as well which I was quite pleased with, nothing too strenuous just some rowing and light jogging.

Anyway, I'm never good at introductions so: Hi. :)

Another newbie

Hi All,
My names Elisabeth and I started the diet today with a start weight of 15stones 12llbs :cry: I have been yo-yoing for a few years after successfully losing nearly half my body weight on Lighterlife. Its so expensive now that I have decided to try LT, plus the results seem (on paper) to outdo CD.
I will post my week 1 weigh in next Friday, fingers crossed!! Well done to everyone who have lost and stuck to it and good luck to those other newbies like mee :)

MiniMin Virgin

Hi All
This is my first post having only just joined the MiniMin fraternity.

I started on the Lipotrim last Saturday and quite looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow.

I have tried several diets over the last few years and so far have managed to gain about 8 stone!

I'm hoping that this diet will sort me for good and I will be able to be normal again.

Presently weighing in at 26st 12lb I'd like to get to 15st.

According to the BMI chart this would still put me as overweight but as a broad 6ft+ ex Rugby player, I think the suggested 13st a bit on the low side.

I shall post again next Monday and hopefully have good news to share.

Cheers for now
John

welcome all x
john i think you need to decide when your comfy with how you look and not what the scales say.you know whats best for you and not what some chart says you should be.
i'm 6ft too and have always weighed heavy even when a size 10-12.
good luck x

Hey

Hey my name is Jo and im 25 this is my second day on LT and its going quite well i'd say, i actually managed to cook for my partner and my lil boy without tucking in myself (although it was hard) i am feeling quite lightheaded and dizzy today.

Can anyone give me any hints and tips?

Jo xx

welcome hun x
i'd say to make sure your drinking enough water.between 2 and 4 litres a day.i'd aim to have nearer the 4 litres though.
some ppl do tend to get this as a side effect.do as your body wants(if possible).if your tired,sleep.take it easy as it can be hard the first few days x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back