Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were not supposed to exercise much while on it
i started yesterday and am feeling tired yet I could not sleep last night

Hi everyone! I got my LT packs today and am starting on monday. I would appreciate any tips from those of you who have been on LT for a while as I hope to be on it until mid Dec as i have 6 stones to loose. Everyone on here seems really supportive and positive so I know that will help.
Thanks, Kirsty. x

Last edited:
Hi, I.m Helen,
I plan to start Lipotrim on Monday. I have been reading all the reviews to help make my decision. Everyone on here is so supportive and the advice is really good so I have decided to give it a go. I'm really looking forward to it and scared at the same time the weight to lose feels like EVEREST but I am determined and feel ready to start.

hi everyone i have 3 weeks down, thank god!!!!!! but i now feel
like i can do it forever dont feel a bit tempted except for the weekends , i had lost weight before i started lipotrim i was 5ft8 and 17stone:sigh: nearly lost it when i realised i weighed that much , i had no life wouldnt go out just to work and home and would only wear tracksuits :eek:, anyway when i went and weighed in for lipotrim i was 14stone 4 im on my 3rd week now since thursday and was down to 13st4 brill !!!!!!!!

my target is 9st12 so i will keep going until i reach that i will not break it coz i want a life :) this diet is great my sister did it last year lost 4 stone and hasnt put up a pound of it she looks fantastic :)
would love to hear from ye all to see how your doing, i find it great encouragement :)

Into the 2nd day and not feeling too bad. 1st day was hard at home on a bank holiday with my 2 year old was not the best day to start, but I did it no cheating. Just doing one day at a time. Reading everyones posts really helps.

Hi everyone
I've just put day one to bed. Found the shakes and soup ok. will also try the variou suggestions to vary them. I have a headache all evening and have been a bit chilly. From all the posts, I realise this is just part of the diet. I felt very hungry when getting oh his dinner but managed to resist. In bed now so safe from temptation. Roll on the days!!!

Hi im 23, 24 next month scary! im on my 12th day. Finally starting to get my energy back thank god. i have to say this forum is a lifesaver. wenever im tempted or just need to get my mind off tings i come on here. Everyone is welcome so its brilliant.

Hi All,

This is probably a stupid question and I should know by now but...
What would happen if I only had 2 of the 3 shakes a day. I find that I cant stomach the 3rd shake each day as not hungry at all? Will it mean that I wont loose as much weight or just that I dont get all the vitamins and minerals I would having all 3?

Thanks!

i think you'd be putting your health at risk!

the 3 shakes contain the right amount of nutrients,vitamins etc to keep you healthy whilst doing lipotrim.

if you can't stomach a third shake,why not try a flapjack or the soup for a change?x

Thanks again Tafflass,
I knew it would be a silly suggestion, but just wondered if anyone else had done it without it affecting weight loss. I will go now and force down the last one of the day :)
xxx

Hey everyone I joined this forum today I've been a longtime lurker and started lipotrim today :) I had a late morning so had my first shake at 1pm and my next at 5pm I had strawberry for breakfast and was grand and had vanilla for lunch which made me feel horribly sick I couldnt finish it :( I've put it down to maybe not liking the vanilla and will try the strawberry again later about 10 or 11pm. I don't wanna give up at all I've 2 and a half stone to lose for a newer healthy and slim me

Hi - found Lipotrim by accident

Hi everyone,

I was searching for information about lipolysis on Google when its Suggest feature mentioned Lipotrim. I was curious so I clicked it any within the list of google results I came across this forum. I've spent the last few days reading through many many posts here.

Last Thursday I ended up visiting my local pharmacist and I started Lipotrim the next morning.

I'm 25 y/o male who was born skinny, put on weight right through until the end of secondary school (weighed in at 100Kg) and then lost it over 8 months whilst studying for A-Levels by using a really restrictive diet and lots of cardio. I ended up at 64Kg and was happy and I remained that way right through university.

Then I found a job that meant I had to live in hotels for 5 days a week and the only source of food was restaurants. Over the past 5 years my weight has slowly been creeping up and now I'm at 91Kg :sigh:

Even though I kept active (I like jogging, resistance training and I spend 3 weeks of every year skiing) my diet was poor (great food, just too much richness and too often) and I was often tired from all the travelling. So I couldn't exercise as much as I'd gotten used to and I'd lost control of my food intake (I love cooking and choosing what I put in my food myself).

Well I decided if I didn't do something drastic very quickly I would end up back at the weight that had made me so miserable right the way through school. It has been sheer luck that I've come across Lipotrim and for me it seems perfect. No longer will I have to worry about where I'm gonna get a healthy meal from since I can carry it with me.

I reckon 3 months on LT should get me back to where I'm happy - 60-65Kg.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone here and say that I think this resource is fantastic.

Toxic kiss and jarym welcome on your lipotrim journey. You should both do very well. I'm in my second week and finding it fine so far. The vanilla shake is yeuch but I now have it for breakfast. I add a teaspoon of coffee, ice and blend really well with a hand blender. I find the frothier they are the easier they are to take. Have to admit that I can't take the chicken soup. I have tried but find it gross. Keep up with your water intake, it really helps. Good luck

hey toxickiss and jarym, just wanted to wish you luck on your lipotrim journey. this forum is a blessing and will hopefully give you the same support its giving me. :)
good luck!!

Hi

This is my 1st day agian on LT. I started LT 2 weeks ago and stopped after 2 days because I thought as I was refeeding the next week anyway for a wedding I should just start agian then. So this is it.
I am motivated and I haven't anything in my wasy until the end of November for another Wedding.

Thank you to everyone for their posts I find them really helpful to get/keep me motivated.

hi

hello all!

I'm on day 2.. and finding it ok so far so good...

This forum is a great place for motivation and information.....

Best of luck to All.. may your losses be great..

Hi All
After hearing about Lipotrim last week via a friend I came across this forum and have read loads of information, and i must say ery inspiring stories. As a result i'm starting lipotrim tomorrow, i've been a yo yo dieter for years but once and for all want to lose the weight and keep it off, before i reach the big 40. I'd like to thank you all for posting your experiences and giving so much info.... i think i'm ready for tomorrow and now looking forward to the challenge!!

Hey folks, was about ready to give up tonight after having a bad couple of days. Then i stumbled onto this site and after hearing some of ye're stories I know I can keep going.

Hi everyone,
started Lipotrim 6 days ago feeling grate (dont know for how long :) )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back