Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Murza
I'm on day 5 and also feel good, going for my first weigh in tomorrow, hope i've lost a bit!!

good luck for weigh in.
mines in the morning too.
don't forget to post your results so we can congratulate you x

Hey! On day 2!

Hey guys,
I am on day two of LT. I am finding it difficult in the evenings so i'm using the forums for inspiration.
This is my second go on LT, I have also tried lots of other diets (as I am sure you all have)
Its great to read people loosing so much weight and doing so well, you are all inspiration to me.
I just need the willpower to keep going this time.
xx :wave_cry:

Thanks tafflass, I can't go until after work, which i'm worried about because of drinking water all day etc.... No way around it unfortunately. If I had gone this morning I may have saw you there as I live close to you!!! hope you do fantastic, as you have done already. will post later x

Hi
Lost 2.7 kg in 6 days I say not bad :) just very hard to stay motivated when smell food around how all of you coping with that?? I miss taste in my mouth, very hard to resist not eating something even I’m not hungry…

Just joined the website & on day 3 of LipoTrim.. :) Doin well so far & already feeling better.
I have 3.3 stone to loose to get me to 8 stone. :) Then I'l be getting a boob job.. :)

well I had my first weigh in, lost 11 lbs and over the moon woo hoo. Here's to week 2

Thanks both, your all an inspiration, gonna try the chicken soup for my dinner now. Treid the vanilla shake with added coffee last night, it was minging - had to throw it out Uch Y fi as we say in Wales

thanks for all the kind words, well done to all you too!! Tried the chicken soup... one word.... awful!!! think i'll stick to choc shakes from now on!!

hiya everyone,
it's really great to hear how well you have all done. i'm a bit nervous because i am starting LT today and i am scared of how the shakes will taste! i am looking to loose about 3 stone, if i stick to it properly how long on average does this take? i am a student so buying this stuff could get a bit pricey! well done again everyone, i hope to have a sucess story soon!

xxx

Hi BIGNOMORE,

Welcome to MiniMins and well done on getting this far on your diet.

The first week or so is the most difficult, so hang in there and you will be well rewarded with your weight in this Saturday!

Love Mini xxx

hiya everyone,
it's really great to hear how well you have all done. i'm a bit nervous because i am starting LT today and i am scared of how the shakes will taste! i am looking to loose about 3 stone, if i stick to it properly how long on average does this take? i am a student so buying this stuff could get a bit pricey! well done again everyone, i hope to have a sucess story soon!

xxx

Hi Jeni:welcome:

How did today go for you?

Love Mini xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back