Lipotrim and antibiotics help

leighsewingdiva

Anyone know the process for taking antibiotics on lipotrim? I think I read to do 2 shakes and an evening meal?? Feeling like crap and have acute sinusitis so 500mg amoxicillin 3 x a day plus even more painkillers :-(

aw poor you hope you are feeling better soon :) i would ring your pharmacy to see what they say about taking antibiotics with lipotrim. good luck with the answer xx

Asked my pharmacist she didn't have a clue! :-(

aw bugger,how are you feeling today? what you going to do? what about ringing lipotrim up? they should have a number on their site. x

aw bugger,how are you feeling today? what you going to do? what about ringing lipotrim up? they should have a number on their site. x

Thanks Becci, we agreed on a break while we cleared the infection but back on plan as of tomorrow morning!! :wave_cry:

Morning, hope your feeling better now and infection has cleared up for you. hope all goes well with restarting the diet tomorrow x

If u need to take medication, then your health comes first, never put your health at risk. If you carry on with the diet, it will kick back in again when u stop taking the meds. You've only one life, gotta make the best of it u can : )

im on pain killers the doctor told me to take them just befor my shake.

Hi Leigh - welcome back - glad you're climbing back on the wagon - good luck for tomorrow. :D

I had acute sinusitis after 6 weeks of lipo last time I did it. The pain was awful and I ended up eating....couldn't restart tho was too hard and my husband blamed not eating on my ill health so was very against it.

At the time I asked the doc if it was ok to take the meds whilst on tfr and they said it was fine.

Hope you are feeling better xx

I had acute sinusitis after 6 weeks of lipo last time I did it. The pain was awful and I ended up eating....couldn't restart tho was too hard and my husband blamed not eating on my ill health so was very against it.

At the time I asked the doc if it was ok to take the meds whilst on tfr and they said it was fine.

Hope you are feeling better xx

Unfortunately an infection is a big thing for me as i have ME which is why they made me come off it for the 2 weeks. Feeling much better now and raring to get back on it tomorrow.
fridge is empty apart from food for 4 year old which i've picked that i dont really like, all the chocolate is gone and bought quavers for his treat box as i dont like them.
even gone so far as to stick a 0-3month babygroe to the fridge to remind me what i'm going to get at the end of this! lol

Back