• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lipotrim beginner

Shazpaz

Hi Nell,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not just starting......done over a month now. Once you get through these first few days you'll be fine. Stick with it because after your first weeks weigh-in, you'll get such a boost you dont want to cheat.

Good luck and any questions just ask.
Sharonx

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Welcome to forum..you will get great support here!! Best of luck

welcome and best of luck i love this site had a bad few weeks but could nt have got throught it without you guys cheers youll get all the support you need hear i have thanks again ladies

hi, i start on the 6th of november. am a bit scared but really excited. i cant wait. how are you getting on?

Hi everyone,

Am on my second day of Lipotrim and so far it seems ok...:rolleyes:. Is there anybody else out there who is also just starting on this journey? Would love to hear from anyone doing lipotrim to help me get thorough this!!!

Nell x x x
Hi Nell , I am just starting Lipotrim today . I have never done it before . starting at 18 stone , Goodluck with your journey I really like this site it is good to know about so many peoples experiences
xx

Hi Everyone

Just found this site last night and I love it, it is just what I was looking for some of the stories are amazing and it was just what I was looking for.

I am just starting my 3rd week

My starting weight was 18st 5 (I felt sick never liked to know what i weigh)
Week 1 - 1St 1lb
Week 2- 5lb

Looking forward to hearing from you all
xxxxx

wow sparkles, you lost a stone in one week. thats mad. i cant wait to start. i'm determined to stick to it just cant wait to get going.

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Hi Everyone

Just found this site last night and I love it, it is just what I was looking for some of the stories are amazing and it was just what I was looking for.

I am just starting my 3rd week

My starting weight was 18st 5 (I felt sick never liked to know what i weigh)
Week 1 - 1St 1lb
Week 2- 5lb

Looking forward to hearing from you all
xxxxx
Well done on your first couple of weeks....you are off to a great start...you will find that your weight loss will slow down to about a stone a month in a while but you will back to your slim self in no time.

I'm in my first week too - now on day 4. Will have to get weighed on Wednesday I think, so first week will be a short one, but already noticing differences, and feeling good. How are you getting on?

Hi Ponypony, Is that you in the picture?
yes tis me and my little horse doing some dressage - white breeches are bad if you weigh more than about 6 stone!!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Wow....fab photos....are you into Eventing or just Dressage? I grew up on a farm and spent my summers on horse back..... you are sooo lucky to have this as your job too!!

No just dressage mainly - we're vastly better at that than jumping!! We made it around a decent sized hunter trial course the other weekend but I was pooping my pants...

I just stick to smaller hairy things now. Horse work was too stressful and cold in the winter! I also ended up with a fair few bruises from being kicked, bitten, squished... come to think of it I was much thinner then.

I should get squished by horses more often, it makes you smaller!! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 1
Ask MiniMins 6
Lipotrim Forum 27
Lipotrim Forum 3
Weight Loss Diaries 8