Lipotrim Day 2 :/

kingiejules

Hey everyone,

Just started my Lipotrim Diet yesterday, can't wait to get results from my first weigh in.

Really like the shakes (except for vanilla) and the chicken soup isnt too bad.

Day 1 was really hard, all I thought about was food all day, I even dreamed of eating loads of Haribo (my favs) last night. :cry: Don't think I've gone into Ketosis either- I didn't get the pee sticks.

Anyways my stats at the moment are I'm 5ft 6 and currently weigh in at a whopping 14st 2lbs so have lots to lost. My Goal is 10st with the hope of losing more and the pharmacist said I would need 8-10 weeks to do it! So fingers crossed!

Would love to hear from other lipotrim newbies and oldies out there to get some advice and support.

My main reason for going on this is my weight gain but also as a support to another friend who is on this and has lost 3 stone since November! So hopefully I can do the same. Plus have a wedding in May and need to get smaller!! Aiming for a size 10- I'm a 14-16 now. Here's hoping!

Also trying to convince the boyfriend to get on this diet too so any men out there let me know how ye are getting on and I can let him know!!

Think this is an absolutely amazing site and the people on this are such an inspiration to both me and so many others!!

Totally in it to lose it and cannot wait!! :D :D :D :D

Julie xoxox

Hey Julie!!

Glad you like the shakes thats half the battle over!

I used to hate the vanilla and then someone gave me the tip to blend it up with ice and add coffee granules to it! It was divine! A chilled latte shake!

Keep up the good work! The 1st weeks losses will keep you motivated!

Hi Theresa,

Thanks for the reply!! Yeah I was reading about mixing the shakes so definitely going to try that today! Day 3 seems to be going really well so far anyways! Just would like to know whether i'm in ketosis or not! Also wondering about exercise and what i can do! Thanks a mil for support! Cannot wait for my first weigh in! Hope you are doing well!! :)

Julie x

I think you’re only supposed to do very light exercise for the first week, like walking and stuff. Just to allow your body to get used to it x

I think you’re only supposed to do very light exercise for the first week, like walking and stuff. Just to allow your body to get used to it x

Thanks Daisey, I'm starting with a short walk today, hope I keep it up!

Coffee in the vanilla shake is a winner for me as well. Hate it alone. I like it with ice, but also if in a bit of a hurry, just put a teaspoon of coffee in my shaker, add a very small amount of warm water to dissolve the coffee, then top up with cold water from the fridge, add vanilla food pack and shake :) YUM!

Good luck :) xx

Back