Lipotrim Day2

mandie35

Hi all

I am on day two of the Lipotrim for the first time and am finding it really difficult.

Yesterday was ok until around 7pm and just burst into tears. Thought i was feeling a little more positive when i woke up this morning but its starting to creep back. I think its just the realisation that i wont be eating for a considerable amount of time.....

Can anyone give me any tips as to when it starts to feel a bit easier ??

I had 3litres of water yesterday and have nearly had 2ltrs already today because im hoping it will take away the hunger.

Any advice and support would be really appreciated because im determined to do it this time.

Thanks

I've been on Lipotrim for 5 weeks and I found the first week the easiest I think because I was so determined to get off to a good start, and it paid off, I lost 6lb in my first week. Just focus on the result you want rather than what you aren't having. I actually enjoy watching cooking programs, not because I want the food, just because I find them clever and interesting. I cook for my partner and don't have any. Need to change your thought pattern. When you eat something, how long before the item is gone? a few seconds?? so just think of that, I can eat that, but why, I've tried it before and once it's gone it's gone and onto my waste. As for the hunger, I know u can't deny that feeling, but water will help, coffee and try fizzy water, just different. Keep busy, I only have hunger pangs occasionally and they pass, I've never felt the need to eat. I hope that helps a little, to be honest my last two weeks have been poor in weight loss compared to the first three, but looking on here helps and most people go through the same things u are. Focus on the goal!! Oh and also, I even went out for a meal with my family and I had coffee and water! they all got really uncomfortably full and I was able to think to myself, I don't have to go through all that, and now it's over it's just another meal, I had the company and that was the best bit!!! x Keep in touch.

Once ketosis kicks in it will be easier! That should be between days 3-5.
You have to keep positive until then. this diet makes you establish the reasons "why" you eat so much. Just remember all the reasons you have started the diet and try to keep busy... You have to take it one day at a time and dont think god i have 5/6/7 ot how ever many weeks of this left. Just get through each day... I am 5 weeks 2 days in now and honestly, it goes so fast. Just try to keep busy, drink loads of water!! we all know how hard it is, but in a few days when you hit ketosis and when you start to see a change in your body shape/lower number on the scales, it wll make it worth it!

When im feeling it, i post, it really helps!

Good luck ! xxx

Thank so much for the replies it helps just being able to talk to others having the same feelings and thoughts.

I need to stop thinking ahead and concentrate on one day at a time i guess. Thinking about the outcome has to be my focus because i have been "BIG" for too many years and made too many excuses so this time i have to do it.

Well done to you both and thanks again i will be posting regularly on here to get me thru the next few weeks.

Once ketosis kicks in it will be easier! That should be between days 3-5.
You have to keep positive until then. this diet makes you establish the reasons "why" you eat so much. Just remember all the reasons you have started the diet and try to keep busy... You have to take it one day at a time and dont think god i have 5/6/7 ot how ever many weeks of this left. Just get through each day... I am 5 weeks 2 days in now and honestly, it goes so fast. Just try to keep busy, drink loads of water!! we all know how hard it is, but in a few days when you hit ketosis and when you start to see a change in your body shape/lower number on the scales, it wll make it worth it!

When im feeling it, i post, it really helps!

Good luck ! xxx

It only seems like a week ago let alone 5 weeks I was saying hello and welcome to Missflowers, so it shows how fast the time goes on LT.

So welcome and before you know it you'll be giving advice to another new starter.

Hang on in there, it does get easier. I'm on my second week, and found the first four days the hardest.

The forum is so good for distracting you from those moments when you feel like you can't do it.

And it's full of really good advice.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear you're finding it tough! Stick with it though, it's totally worth it - at least give yourself until your first weigh in & see how you feel then - I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results!

I'm finding it tough thinking that I'm going to be on LT for a few months again, but, really, in the grand scheme of things, it's not that much of time for the results you get! Once you get into the routine of it, it's much easier & the time will fly...!

Good luck :)

Hannah

Awww *hugs* Mandie. At the beginning I was an emotional mess! Crying for no reason, screaming and shouting if someone looked at me funny! A basketcase!

I think it has to do with us deep down feeling deprived. We feel hard done by. Everyone else around us seems to be able to eat and drink what they want and not have to worry about their weight, yet we have to suffer to be fit and healthy!

Ketosis will hit you somewhere around day 3-6 and you'll feel like a different person. Hopefully you'll be filled full of energy and all those nasty side affects of carbs/toxin withdrawal will disappear.

Keep drinking the water, take it easy but try to keep your mind busy (magazines, books, dvds, games) Go online shopping to find all the lovely clothes you're going to wear once you reach goal, that will spur you on! Oh and try to get plenty of sleep, that's a life saver in the beginning.

You will do this! Keep reminding yourself that it will get easier. No pain, no gain, or loss in our case! Take one day at a time, and don't put any pressure on yourself.

I am on day 2 - struggling
hey Jah
hope you're lipotrim's going okay, I see you put that you're struggling. Just remember 3 shakes a day makes the weight melt away!

I am on day 2 - struggling
Jah95 , stick with it does get easy, am on day five and finding it hard to drink the 3shakes as am not hungry at all.

Back