lipotrim first day

mert

Hi,
I have been struggling to follow the slimming world diet for the past 6 months and have just watched my mum loose almost 2 stone doing lipotrim have i made the right choice by switching. i still have a shake left for today i have found the previous two difficult to take does it get easier

Well done on starting shakes - I have also been on/off Slimming world for months - I do the weigh ins @ class but that's not helped!

Hi. Im on day 6 and it does get easier (you get used to the shakes) but realistically you have to expect it be difficult at times. What I'm learning is how to deal with the hard times. I'm having to learn how to distract myself and how to use things other than food as a reward or treat. And I also know 100% i want to be thin more then I want to break this diet for a quick fix. That's what is keeping me going at the moment. Good luck!!

i had a strawberry shake this morning and it put me off wanting to have another shake so i tried the chicken soup for tea that was a little better not so thick and i just ate it with speed just i have had to have another one tonight so i tried the chocolate as a shake and i really struggled to swallow it any ideas everything smells of i think its malt!!

Not tried the chicken - Pharmacist said it's an accuired taste!

The chicken soup isn't too bad... I find making with boiling water then adding a lil bit of cold so you can drink straight away helps! I put myself off the vanilla shakes first time by living on them for the first month :( now not too keen on them lol
x x x

Back