Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

lipotrim flap jacks

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by soon2beskinnytrace, 15 July 2009 Social URL.

1. soon2beskinnytrace

soon2beskinnytrace Member

Hiya ive decided to try out the flap jacks. but i was just wondering it doesnt say female on the pack like the shakes and the soups, so do i have to go down to 1 shake and 1 flap jack?? thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    exante
    no you still have 2 shakes & a flapjack...just be sure to drink an extra half pint of water when you have the flapjack!! plus it dries your mouth out a bit....or maybe that was just me? good luck!! :) xxx

4. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    They're what I call 'interesting' lol. I am going out on Saturday so i will have to have flapjacks all day, I don't know how I will manage three!
    Nice to chew something for a change tho.

5. soon2beskinnytrace

soon2beskinnytrace Member

im thinking about sticking them in a bowl and mixing it with water to make it more a a cereal.As its taking me over an hour to eat them damn thing to dry lol. And they taste bloody awful lol.

6. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    exante
    i tried that...and i added one of those sweetner tablets. it looks gross. i didn't like it much, ended up throwing it out. you might like it though!! good luck! :) xxx

7. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Do you not bring your shaker with you, I do if I have too and its grand... I have ofter got a paper cup then and put ice in it and poured it in, looks like i am just having a coffee or a drink then :)

8. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Mmm I have been using a blender, and I have limited myself to 10 more days on tfr and it's quite a distance to chemist so I thought I would brave it. I have tried other shakers (incl slimfast) and that was rubbish. Can't stand the lumps lol. : )

9. california

california Member

i do mine in a blender with loads of ice and i never have any lumps whatsoever! i do if i do it in the shaker but i have no choice while im at work unfortunately!!!

10. munchies

munchies Full Member

do my l.trim in a blender as well - yesterday forgot to hold the jug down after putting the ice in - well hello - worktop, floor,window,my trackie bottoms and dog covered in choc shake - does not look well on a white dog - happy dog days - licked his paws loved it . bet he would'nt swap his dinner for it !!
    actually keep forgetting to feed him cause i am not hungry and his winalots smell disgusting...
    love munchies (irish treats) xo

11. munchies

munchies Full Member

his winalots is his tins of dogfood in case yous are wondering what the hell ??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.